Anonymous 11/01/16(Tue)04:50:40 No.32456317

Anonymous 11/01/16(Tue)04:50:40 No.32456317

>tfw grill wrote me
"I thought the evening was really fun and if I can say so......I really like you a lot "

What should I reply?
>inb4 some meme answer
I am intoxicated and really not in the mood for your shit.

Think for yourself, fag! Are you gonna come to Sup Forums everytime she asks something?

What do you think retard!? Ask her out on another date and maybe you can get some puss puss. "I thought so too and maybe we can go out Friday" or something like that

Is the pic related?

yes
okay
somewhat

DONT DO IT OP
MARRIAGE IS A SCAM
DONT LET UR INSINICT AND HORMONE GET THE BEST OF U. LONG LOVE GLORY ANND SCIENCE. BRING CHAOS UPON THOSE WHO WISH TO BE NORMIES

post pic of grill

>MARRIAGE IS A SCAM
lmao literally didn't even kiss her yet

>I am intoxicated and really not in the mood for your shit.

Well then why don't you go fuck yourself?

no
I have this grill now

If you already have her then why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums for advice?

I don't have her yet. But I could have.

op, show us her pic and post a short description of her personality. dont romance it either, place pros and cons

oh the mud picture IS Her.
dump.

>I have this grill now

>I don't have her yet.

>I am intoxicated and really not in the mood for your shit.

How the fuck are we supposed to help when you can't keep your fucking story straight, won't post a single fucking thing about the girl, and say you don't want Sup Forums to act like fucking Sup Forums?

Christ, you're autistic.

Tell her to fuck off and relish in the beautiful constant that is sadness. She will leave you one way or another, sadness will kill you but at least it will never leave you.

nah

kindergarden teacher
22 years old
single
timid
used to be chubby
blonde, blue eyes, big boobs.

tell her.. ''Would you like to be mine''

what sounds crintgy as hell m8

>crintgy
and by that I mean cringy

Uggh fine, time to flex my brain muscles.

'
''I have to agree, this evening with you was a blast and has been the most fun I've had since awhile. It's probably because of you I could say I had so much fun. And well.. I've been thinking it for a while but would you perhaps want to have a more serious relationship?''Or''do it again''

what are you talking about. She didn't even drink at all. But me any my bros did drink wodka staight up.

We barely taked too and only danced for like 5 minues if even that.