So, what pills do you take frequently user?

So, what pills do you take frequently user?

>Pic related, it's my happy pills

Sedatives. Easiest way to get through the day.

$6000 per month.

Resperidone, vistriral,Zoloft, xanax, olanzapine, and ability.

Cyproterone Acetate
Estradiol

Every day, titty skittles.

None because they fuck your shit up

I smoke pot

I take Effexor and Xanax daily...was supposed to get off the effexor after a failed suicide attempt last week in which I took about 60 pills.

Can't deal with the darkness so I started taking it again. I drink everyday too

Feel ya. Sis in law was on that for a while for her MS. Some fucking expensive shit. Hope it's working for you and no side effects.

I used to take quetiapìn, lamotrigin and bupropion, but they stopped making fucking bupropion and it was the only fucking med that worked for my fucked up brain.

AM: Bystolic, Pantoprazole, Furosemide, Jardiance, Fenofibrate

PM: Ropinirole, Simvastatin, Clonazepam

That's just daily pills. Also take 225 units of U500 Humulin-R 3x daily and a weekly shot of Trulicity.

Five years ago was taking 13 different pills a day.

100mg quatiapene.
Anyone on lyrica? Have a lot of pain in my foot from the result of a manic episode. I just want to be able to walk without it hurting and i heard lyrica is like a miracle drug when it comes to shit like that.

Latuda 20mg/day
Depakote 1000mg/day
Not so much happy as it makes me feel indifferent without being totally apathetic. Also got blackout drunk at a party on friday, and after recovering I've started having some of my manic symptoms slips through. Earlier today I spontaneously decided to ghost ride my car out of the university parking lot blasting rap.

My wife took it for a while. Works, but not forever. You'll build up a tolerance to it.

I take these

You stupid nigga, those just make you fall asleep. Unless you're really bipolar, in which case, congrats on following through with treatment

Was thinking that alright. Like most things. Was her pain severe before taking it? How long did they last for roughly?

> antipsychotics
> only for bipolar
Nigga wut

Ill take some Seroquel if i wanna sleep, otherwise i like to do xanax, valium, clonazepam.
>It relaxes me after banging a half gram of fishscale

Was pretty severe. She got about a year out of it before she stopped taking it.

Gabapentin when I can but them. One 300mg every 15 minutes for 2 hours

> mfw someone is actually using a neuroleptic recreationally

I've been taking anxiety pills since I was 19.
I've tried almost anything on the market (Seroquel, Seroxat, Zoloft, Zyprexa...) but with little results. Now I'm using Cymbalta: it doesn't do miracles, but it's still better than the others I tried.

Ah pot, once that's 100% legal there is no longer a reason for anxiety meds.

I used to take effexor and rispiridone, that shit worked pretty well for a bit. Made a positive change even after stopping it, but now I'm back to being fucked up.

Considering buying some propranolol from deepweb, anyone have experience with that?