1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. WM/SpicF couples have higher divorce rates than WMWF.
3. Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election since they started being counted 40 years ago. Just like blacks.
4. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
5. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
6. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
7. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
8. Spics have significantly higher obesity rates than Whites.
9. Spics have an average IQ range of 80 to 90, some variation depending on sources but close to a standard deviation below whites (Blacks have about 1 standard deviation from Whites)
10. There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to exclude all non-White immigrants. Since the US was formed, it has always been 80-90% Non-Spic White, comparable to European countries. The remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power. So who created the politics? The laws? The economy? The technology? Whites. That’s why the US is a White nation. A nation is not the ground it was built on, it is the work of the people.
11. “Spics can be great! Look at Cubans!” Cubans have very low Native blood. They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
(Sources will be in a reply to this post)

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

Look at our streets. This is LA.

Is this okay with you?

but mexibros are bros bro, they hard working people with god tier food and conservative women eh pinche gringo cabron

I would welcome a white sudaca before a Mexican tbqh

>white sudaca

wtf i can't believe you're generalising an entire gorup of people like that
go back to Sup Forums you monster!

even the whitests of sudacas turn into spics the moment they earn dollars instead of banana pesos

they exist. In south Brazil and Argentina

Shouldn't this post be on Sup Forums?

its true though

it is

I just want to add:

12. Spics bring their own language, and it's getting even more pressence every day.

>Presidential candidates in the US were talking in spanish during debates

Not the one that mattered

He was too worried teaching mandarin to his grandchildren. You have to get with the times

still better then Chicano talk

hell no chin ghon ching chion kuns

Mandarin is terrible and your acceptance of it is interesting to say the least considering the OP.

Asians are honorary whites, better than spics

t.Fujiro Nakombi

kek

VERY good post

>mfw blacks in the netherlands seem to be going to vote for Wilders
Blacks confirmed for white.

sort of awkward irl when a white guy blasts some minority race, then puts his arm around my shoulder and says "asians are the white race's friend though"

happened to me more times than I'd like

are filipinos considered spics or asians?

t Mao Ze-leaf

ok never mind fuck all non whites. (:

Sage

>Update
>WAHHHHHHH DONT TALK ABOUT THE ILLEGAL OCCUPATION OF MY COUNTRY WAHHHHHHHH

I mean, they believe what they believe, I'm just not sure what they want me to say in that instant

>y-you too

>ILLEGAL OCCUPATION OF MY COUNTRY

Saged again.

both still part asian so better

>Brazilian identifies as human

And what do you think american "hispanics" are? Part black?
Hmmm...

>americans think they can say what is human

>2. WM/SpicF couples have higher divorce rates than WMWF.
WTF i divorce a spic girl now

>Say that to my face, Tyrone.

>denigrating your own language
ARGENTINA SI

I get to understand that Spics annoy OP. sorry about that but unless your name is Jack three feathers you don't belong there either, not your land and probably those spics you named have more american indigenous DNA than you OP.

so, next time you go on a rant remember that it's probably more their right to be there than you, you're a uninvited guest, they are not taking your country, in FACT IT BELONGS TO THEM.

get help.

That's right, homes.