Hello I am shaking and really stressed out because I got banned for posting pictures of myself...

Hello I am shaking and really stressed out because I got banned for posting pictures of myself. I am 18 almost turning 19 and this is as much proof as I can give. Born on 1997.

Le MODS ban evasion

I just want to clear this up because people were concerning themselves and others getting banned when I am in fact over age. It's so ridiculous.

so what?

>people were concerning themselves
???

Ok? problem solved?

I'm still banned and it just ruined what was suppose to be a fun night

:( damn...sorry to hear that mate

>are you a boy

You look cute

what is you ban for?

You're a dude.
Grow a pair, and stop being such a god damned woman about it.

cp, that is why I freaked out, accusing me of that for posting my own body when I am clearly over age and I just proved it.

>gets banned
>gets triggered
kys

So, you wanna post the rest of your body, then?

Lol wtf do you think they're gonna do? Things like this happen all the time, they don't bother themselves with reporting cp unless it's a very serious situation

stop being a pussy

welcome back cutey.

fake and gay

Faggots

cute

That's the point (;

Hi cutie dont worry :(

I got banned too tho. After your thread disapeared i posted one trying to call you back

/thread

you didn't even post anything that'd be illegal in that thread lol

I saw, after it got deleted I assumed people were also getting banned just for posting me which was just wrong.

i remember you! you'll be fine, trust me. even if you do get banned you're not in any legal trouble. especially since you're legal. did you post more pictures somewhere and got banned then?

Im sorry your fun was ruined spiderman prince :(

never, I always get the typical "Mods!" but I am always quick to point out I am over age. This is the first time and it's just ugh

you should get a chaturbate or whatever account.

IT WAS A WAY OF SAYING THAT NOBODY WANTS UR PICS
DONT U GET IT WE ARE NOT REMOVING UR BAN

well you can always host pictures somewhere else. just don't ever worry about legal shit. you're 18 so you're fine.

not your fault you're 2cute4mods.

you a dick.

hey
try /cm or /soc... more appropriate then /b anyway

So about those pics

Post more pics, pr at least give us a kik or something.

I didn't get the banzor, but a mod pruned my knees together ankles apart thread..

There is just some mod around that needs to flex the boy muscles

might have been pic related.... but BS

That is actually comforting thanks
this whole thing kind of ruined the whole mood

well we'd love to find you again somehow instead of hoping for a thread.

yeah sorry about that, I just don't feel comfortable putting my kik. I had a tumblr but that also went to crap, I guess the universe just doesn't want me to post.

What's your tumblr?

why not make another kik? i dunno. i just wouldn't let little shit discourage you. try finding other places to post.

C'mon, don't be a tease. You're here now with a bunch of eager anons, so let's make the most of it.

I deleted it because of creeps getting even creepier
maybe, I might but it's a lot of work to create a new email and stuff
I'm sorry I'm just not feeling it, ;--;

Oh, sorry to hear about that. The bad thing about the internet is that you never know who's on the other side

check out mailinator. it's a throwaway email website. just type in whatever email you wanna use and use @mailinator.com

if you do it, post it here so we don't all lose you again. i'd hate to, personally.

Don't sweat it. I know it's scary at first and you'll feel paranoid but literally nothing will happen, nothing will be on a record. And for some random reason someone has to ask you later, you've got all the evidence to prove your age and they can't argue against the facts. Plus, the kids aren't cops, if they were, no cop would have enough time to patrol the streets.

Mods not kids*

yeah I know, I usually don't care about creepy msgs but they got progressively worse and worse
how does it work exactly?
thanks, being wrongly accused just sucks

/thread

Fuck off and die, faggot.

Livestream suicide if you want an audience.

No one wants to see your shit.

go to the site, type in any word you can think up, click "go", then it takes you to a public web-based inbox for that email hosted by the site @mailinator.com

never use it for private shit obviously but it's perfect for just making throwaway accounts for kik or steam.

for example, i would type in like, "duckfaggot", and it would take me to [email protected]'s inbox. kik doesn't verify emails anyway so you literally only have to use it once to make the account and that's it.

I might do that but right now I'm just tired and want to sleep a bit. It was fun while it lasted and I might even make another thread if this whole thing works out but if not then sorry :/

ah shit. well it was nice seeing you again anyway.

user it doesn't work that way. there will be an investigation. the mods by law have to inform the fbi and they use your ip to contact local police. they do a welfare check and make sure your parents are aware. if you are overage then there is no problem. they just write a report and no jail. don't worry the mods just do their job

Don't beleive this troll spiderman shota!

:)

Well it was nice seeing you, spidershota. happy halloween and it sucks you got banned. :(

ty happy halloween ^^

B8 m8 gtfo with this bait shit bye bye pc elitist