User

user,
what do you do after you realize that everything is nothing, life is meaningless, and nothing matters ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T95IqJ_nh5M
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jack off

shut up give me ur money

drink and whack off to free internet pr0n

Live.

What a save!

correct answer

>Being gay
>Try to hiding it with wife and fake joy

Meh. The fact that it's meaningless is meaningless. Just gotta get through the day.

tfw no one replies to my image

Spend the time I have left with the people I like
Drink as much as I can
Live this live like it's meant to be: like I only have one.
Do as much as you can, see as much as you can and go wherever you can.
It's a small world, but it's also a short time we've got

>get gf
>make every day happy
>procreate and raise my children well
>eventually pass on to them the knowledge that everything is nothing, life is meaningless and nothing matters
>help them realize that this means that finding inner peace and spreading joy to as many as possible is the best thing one can do with this knowledge
>help them understand that being good is worth it even if there is no reward, the reward is your own happiness, which if nothing means anything is the highest goal
>call my parents every week to tell them I love them and thank them for teaching me this lesson
>drink beer and eat shakshuka
>die smiling

usually go to sleep imagening a nicer life as a qt girl.

the only true answer in this thread

watch some tv

I love Rick and Morty!

Circle jerk about it else where gay bois

Stream on Twitch...

realize that almost everyone with the capacity to think has come to this conclusion, adhere to the fact that some of them an hero to the thought, and others will give their life purpose. Amidst the chaos of the universe, we so happened by an infinitesimally small chance came into existence. To think that it is somehow less valuable because it doesn't have a meaning is ludicrous to say the least.

no evidence to prove either way mabey buddists are right and we reincarnate mabey theres nothing mabey its a possibility weve never considered before. either way i mulled over these thought for years fretting over death and what it would mean. in the end death no longer seemed scary simply sleep and passing on (tbh i think buddists are to an extent right everything in the world and universe works in cylcles so why not "life")

w-wew lad-kun, t-that's f-fucking gay

Knowing that everything I do for the fuhrer and his Reich, no matter how small, takes humanity one step closer to being gods.

The next step is to grow up and become an adult and be grateful that you never said out loud "everything is nothing, life is meaningless and nothing matters" in front of anyone in public so you don't have to cringe every time you see them afterwards.

It's a nice show guys, don't be like this

Obligatory kys, what else can you do? Rnd your life thats what

if you can't even see that OPs post kinda fit the scene from the show, you really are a small, delusional child. Please consider necking yourself, fucktard.

Even still,no one has even replied to my pictures for fucks sake.

Shit...another 12 year old who thinks he has life all figured out.

Learn to use a fucking whip like it was designed... on a goddamn nigger

Were we supposed to have had the scripts for this cartoon memorized before posting in this thread?

You sound pretty mad nigguh. Wanna fight about it?

ur right. but rehashing ideas, however novel, is cancer. hurr durr an insightful quote i better share it because without it i have no identity. i hate that shit. every fuckin facebook post and tweet is that sort of base degeneracy. have some sort of inclination you didnt borrow from the mass media for a second, maybe? it takes so little effort. just say "t-tv's pretty cool user-kun" that gets the message across without seeming like a tool

this
/thread

okay m8, way to get triggered over a fucking picture

newfag detected

just die
useless anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=T95IqJ_nh5M
>the phrama I produce will end u sooner or later

nah, you're still a fag though

yes faggot

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU

FUCKING REPLIED TO MY SPOOKY IMAGES.

FUCK ALL OF YOU I'M GOING TO BED.

But thems is fighting words. Now we gotta duke it out broseph.

The first time I realized that/felt that way, I tried to kill myself.

Now I just acknowledge it. It Nothing changes, if not becomes that much... better, maybe. And consider the following; if everything is nothing, then there does not exist a worldly something-ness to contradict or complement that nothingness. Thus, if everything is just one whole, encompassing "-thing"... it's still something, even if it's -the- absolute nothing-at-all.

Say we're all holograms, or an illusion, or you're all alone and we're all figments of your imagination. I, the figment, act and "believe" that I'm "real", or even just feel, or think, or "believe" that there's air around me to breathe or things to touch. If that's all the case. then there is no illusion, just reality. Which, of course
>is
the illusion itself.

All that's changed for me, is the scope at which I hold reality to. Do you ever consider... how it should be, if we only get one shot at this thing called life? Or, even just awareness? That you can be robbed of that, and you could never be said to have existed, by anyone relevant or pertinent to the condition we (mostly) seem so beset by? And no one is required to change- or may not even be able to do so? That you don't have to matter, but you can still care?

There's just so much in this nothingness, and yet, to one's self, it can seem all insurmountable. Too many layers to butcher the notion, probably. Or, maybe nothing. That's the kicker.

Because, guess who chooses what happens on this rock, for now? In this sort of story being told through increasing complexity?

It really is meaningless one day our sun will collapse and everything that was built will be destroyed, then depending on gravity all things will be consumed by a black hole until we are all one singular point again, life is just one meaningless cycle of death and life.

OP's dilemna is literally the most generic bullshit ever. what, take a mement to think for a second, actually read what im typing and share a cohesive thought, what does that say about that scene? there must have been dozens like it before and there will be for ages.

nihilism is nothing new, nihilism is nothing

im shitposting but the sheer level of fuckness mother of christ, mary

You do what you want.

Just because you're a nihilist doesn't mean you have to be a depressing faggot.

yep

Realise that if nothing matters than you can do whatever the fuck you want and all consequences are meaningless

Totes tru. I'm a hella nihilist, but I just have good day and not give a dick about reality

I refuse to take a memement, user.

/thread

Become a nihilist. Create your own destiny. It's a very enlightening place to be in.

What do? Hookers and coke my friend, hookers and coke
>I'm getting really fuckin good at identifying storefronts. Never knew that was a useful skill

Best thing you've posted all night.

Stop. You sound like a fedorafag.

Exactly. It's actually nice and I'm enjoying it a lot. Better yet, here and I have a very strong bond so I'll definitely already die happy. It's fine. Life is just life. You die in the end. It's nice.

So happy after realizing that.
Fuck all these bitches, and have fun.
goto yurope fuck them hoes. fly back lamao yur preggers lol. go to china next week!

Wrong

Purpose in life is to find purpose. Let it sink.