Gf is dumping me soon. How do I handle it? I need help

gf is dumping me soon. How do I handle it? I need help.

>inb4 an hero

Cry it out, don't talk about it. In my opinion talking about things prolongs suffering. There was a study done that concluded that observers of 9/11 were better off mentally if they just keep their mouths shut.

Go out and fuck some chicks and make sure you hang out with your friends if you think you can do it without breaking down.

start a band and drink a lot

wait.. you know in advance? use this to your advantage

Easiest way to get over one woman is to get on top of another.

Fuckin how tho

do something really nice so it will be hard for her to say no

Break up with her first.

Petty, but it always feels better.

Kek

Nigga you ever had a gf? Shit ain't that simple with women. Plus, I'm a broke bitch

Sup Forumsro let me tell you something i learned after my last relationship ended. I had sat around for months fucked up on xanax and booze 24/7. My roommate one day came to me with a bottle of pre workout and a workout plan. He forced me into the gym and within a week i was over that shitty ass situation and on to becoming a better, stronger man then before. I know it sounds pretty lame but breakups make bodybuilds. Hit the gym. Get thise endorphins flowing. Get that high. It honestly was the best thing i had ever done. Inb4 she was the love of my life and we were together so long. Me and that chic were together for 4 years living together for 3. Bought a house together, got a dog for her, got a ring for her. Made a fucking home with her to find out she was fucking who i thought was my best friend. But oh well i moved on and became better. She got fucked over and tried coming back. Sup Forumsro just keep busy and hit the gym.

You're girlfriend may let you go, but you need to be free and learn to be yourself, go take a vacation. Enjoy the roll down of life .

Agreement

Don't think of it as losing a girlfriend. Think of it as gaining the freedom to do whatever you want.

>unless you're some beta loser.

Shit dude, I might just give that a shot. I think that just finding some way to keep myself busy and keep working on me could help out a ton. How do I get into that? I haven't lifted since high school.

mak meems 0n teh inturnet 2 drown sorrow

>bro tells you your girl is dumping you
>but she really ain't
>dump her first
>she's sad
>bro calls her up
>deardiaryjackpot.svg

kill er

reddit.com/fitness

Op let's establish some ground facts:

>what caused this?
>do you care?
>does SHE care?
>how much time do you have?
>what method of confrontation will this be?

Man its so easy and it really becomes an addiction by the second week. By my 4th week i was in the gym twice a day. Get on bodybuilding.com and find yourself a workout that fits you and something you might want to achieve. Im just over 6ft and come in at 220. When i started i was creeping up to almost 240lbs. So my initial plan was to cut and then bulk. And fuck cardio. Cardio is just lift weights faster. Honestly if you need any help or just someone to be accountable hit me up at [email protected] i can get you a plan started up. Ive been out of the gym for two weeks from a pretty bad dog bite to my fingers and hand but im starting back tomorrow.

>I betrayed her trust. No cheats, just lies.
>Other than me being a fuckhead, we both love each other, and have since week 1
>3 years, give or take
>it will come down to us sitting down and talking about it when we are both free. She will cry. I will tell her that she has always been too good for me

You're a fucking idiot, a light cardio before ANY workout always improves blood flow to the muscles and stimulates growth. You're probably a flabby piece of shit anyways.

Well sounds like you're a little bitch. I'll just let whatever happens to you happen.

Expect to hear from me after I get over the initial pain

Well, thanks for reading anyway. I do think it is just a matter of letting nature take course now

be strong, i know that what you have been told that before but you its the only thing we humans can coupe with shitty situations. its okey to feel the way you feel trust me i have been there before and all i could do is for time to heal those emotional wounds. so anything that you like and maybe start exercising like another person stated here.
i wish you the best of luck man.

Kek. Yeah and so do warm up sets. Learn to lift bro.

Thanks, Sup Forumsro. I appreciate the kind words