Wellesposting.

Copy that.

Wellesposting was too patrician for Sup Forums

Cunny

>thread about dead memes
>one autist starts spamming his dead meme to try and prove it isn't dead

kek

Don't laugh at me.

why is this board so obsessed with memes?

you still sore bout the 50 buck?

Dubs confirm

the most obviously spic-shilled maymays in recent memory were:
* the Pest (threads not surprisingly became increasingly rare after the major perpetrators were doxxed)
* "Anvil" related shit-- a lone group of spic posters wanted to show how they could easily force a meme. It was soundly rejected as the unfunny shit it was.
* HOWEVER: won't last out the week

Wouldn't be fair unless we mention the GOOD memes to come out of Sup Forums in the last year:
* MOM'S
* TCAP
* Shark Tank (though still lacking a recognizable catchphrase-- perhaps the sign of a patrician meme)
* AYO HOLUP
* Roonroon

>AYO HOLUP
YOU BE SAYIN'

anvilposting was funny at first but then it was beaten into the ground.

What was anvil posting?

Obi Wan posting was fun.

Yes, yes, well posted user well posted user

HOWEVER

I miss Vietnam Fucking Shit. I invested all I had in this meme, and at first it took off like a rocket, but suddenly the market crashed and it just died. It barely pops up anymore, all my memes are worthless now.

ONE STINKY DINKY

HOHOHO

TWO STINKY DINKY

You need to diversify your memefolio

It originated in a TV tropes thread where somebody mentioned a trope regarding somebody trying to give their anvils away, and somebody asked for one film where this happened and somebody replied with The Anvil Hoarder (1930)

Soon after that it evolved into part of the cinemaposting (taking your anvil to the cinema) and then evolved further into its own where people would discuss The Anvil Hoarder (1930) in detail as if it was a lost piece of kino history, but by then, people in the cinemaposting threads absolutely ran it into the ground and it eventually lost its charm

Anton Yelchin is DEAD and all you chucklefucks do is talk about memes? What the FUCK is wrong with you all??

STOP INVINCIBLE SON

I could have invested early on when Baneposting was just spam and hasn't taken off yet, but I didn't, focusing my energy on VFS. Now I have nothing while the early baneposters are rolling in it.

JUST

It's why this board keeps posting even after the great pepe crash

Those digits

There's a better pasta on this

There's a pasta on this?

It's never too late to build to the sky, just call it in.

Latzaposting: after the Bradgate saga it tanked with only a slight revival during his LA adventures

What's going on here?

Yeah I think it's based on a wolf of wallstreat line(?). But pretty much it's just talking about how they invested in memes and diversifying memes. It's pretty funny on a first reading

Wall Street*

PAYBACK'S A BITCH MOTHERFU

Latzaposting had a good run with some incredible highlights. Not every show has to run forever, Latza ended strongly and I'm ok with that. If he ever goes public again a new season will basically wirte itself anyway.

Will Mike make a cameo?

Battsposting and Seagalposting, they were too good for this world.

HOWEVER is a good meme though

Yes, yes, well done, OP. Well done.
>HOWEVER

Calling things "kino" caught on and is completely alive and I fucking hate it for some reason

GET YOUR FUCKING SHINEBOX

NO OPTIMUS

I'm just bustin yer balls a little

Was meant for
I think.

>*RECORD SCRATCH* You're probably wondering how I got here
>Kanjiklub posting
>Luthorposting
>Dumbledoreposting

I hate it because people use "kino" toward media that is clearly not cinema. Media on this board should be separated into three different and distinct categories: (1) movie, (2) film, and (3) cinema. Yet, people call things like The Dark Knight "kino" (cinema) when it's clearly a film AT BEST (more likely it's a movie, but I haven't had the time yet to rewatch it and analyze it to categorize it).

I believe you're getting two memes mixed up there friendo. Anvil posting and ridiculousthingsthatneverhappenincinemasposting are two separate things. I remember one thread where some user was talking about the ''cinema crane operator'' that i found hilarious. We should do that more.

MOTHA FUCKA!!!

Is nobody really posting the superior dead meme? Of course i'm talking about Driveposting, it was one everybody loved and was fucking gold at times but you never see it anymore.

R.I.P Driveposting.

Isn't that the question of the day

Record scratch was actually pretty funny for a while

Good
look what happened when you redditors got a hold of bane

The Anvil Hoarder (1930)

REALHUMANBEANANDAREALHERO

I'M THE LATIN HOUDINI

>*RECORD SCRATCH*
>*FREEZE FRAME*
>Character walks in front of the now projected image
>"Yep, that's me...."

>best Sup Forums meme
>>what did raimi mean by this?
>worst Sup Forums meme
>>el justo

I muted the audio on the live stream of an hour long LA car chase a couple weeks ago and just looped real human bean.

10/10 would recommend to a friend

Best meme

Is that raimi one where people talk about hour long rape scenes and shit in spiderman?

>"""Driveposting"""
fuck off retard

youtube.com/watch?v=n2JUssu_x5E

Oh i'm sorry bro didn't mean to offend you how would you like me to refer to posting memes about the movie drive? I'm really sorry i didn't know it'd upset you that much

now that the dog has settled, can we all agree that this meme probably didnt get the justice it deserved?

Meme of 2016 so far