What's a good daily wear shoe that isn't austismo?

What's a good daily wear shoe that isn't austismo?

Looking at the Nike site, but they're all disgusting

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-3-retro-mens-shoe/pid-11154639/pgid-11274421
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-mens-shoe/pid-11046082/pgid-11788151
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Adidas ultra boosts

I have Nike jenowskis just the black and white ones. They look good are comfy and last forever ive had my first pair for over a year and theyre just a little dusty no tears etc unlike vans that fall apart in 4 months. Jenowskies are usually 50- $60 depending on where u buy them but its the best $60 ive spent on shoes ever

try a man's casual shoe

1 get arch support. if you dont, your posture will suffer, muscles go screwy and possible back pain

2 "autismo" is not a single item although a single item could render you autsmo. the entirety of what you wear determines if youre an autist. so good shoes + baggy ass jeans + striped collar shirt still autlord

3 price range?

i would go to runningwarehouse and look at sale shoes. every category except soft ground will work. code "gingerrun" for 10% off

i personally like altras

Adidas Tubular Radials, all black or Grey.

or the Ultra Boost Triple Black

Comfy af and some low key style

Thanks!
I want to keep it under $100, but $150 wouldn't kill me.

Get some jordan future trust me cool casual shoe. Goes good with anything

Stan Smiths

DC mikey taylors are really comfy and look nice i have a blue/red pair

Shell tops?

get some fucking J's dude what are you a fag?

Jordan 3 Cyber Monday, doesn't get anymore basic than this:
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-3-retro-mens-shoe/pid-11154639/pgid-11274421

Or the Jordan 1 High if you want a simple colorway that's a lot cheaper than above.

Get yourself some loafers like a civilized person.

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-mens-shoe/pid-11046082/pgid-11788151
Meant to post the Jordan 1 High OG link, here you go.

Don't tell me you wear Jordans but they're the flights or super flys lmfao.

Buy a pair of black vans and stop being such a poser faggot. Jordans are for nignogs and wanna be nignogs. Plus who in the fuck would spend $100+ on shoes.

Vans SK8 Hi's are pretty good, mine seemed to fall apart a little faster than normal but they also were abused a bit (wore them on camping trips n shit). They were comfortable and the tread gets good grip/lasts a long time.

Currently on some old ass Nike Force (not the newer ones the old red & black with gold letters) and can't complain

>person who likes Michael Jordan and Basketball is nignog.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot, you're the type of person that thinks watches aren't worth $25,000 and lamborghini's are worth the price of a Honda.

Jordan shoes - you niggers or 14 years old?

Also if your feet are wider than normal and you want a shoe that doesn't look like something your mom would buy you in middle school just get a skate shoe like Vans or DC. I normally would need an ugly ass wide specific shoe but skate shoes seem to be wider already and always fit me

this

>Implying there isn't a community of millions of adults that wear Jordans on multiple websites

Get some Clark's Walabees.

I would rather spend 25k on something of actual value instead of something shiny.
>hurr durr bruh MJ was DA BEST
Fucking materialistic cancerfag

>doesn't want to look like an autist
>worrying about fucking shoes

>Implying you have to be a nigger or 14 years old to collect a piece of history
>Implying you can't wear them for a week and resell them for the price you bought them for
>Implying you know anything about fashion
>Implying you aren't 14
>Implying they aren't the most popular shoe in the world and adults definitely don't wear them
>Implying a Collection Item makes you a nigger
>mfw Rolex makes me a nigger
>mfw Corvette makes me a nigger

>Wear shoes.
>People say they're autist.
>Want to get less autist shoes.
>All of the shoes look full autist.
>Said to be autist for wanting shoes that don't look autist.
You can't win

Shoes are a shit

You can resell the shoe you just bought and wear it for a week and sell it for practically the same price you autistic sack of shit lmfao.

shoes are for niggers,women and fags.Men wear boots

Sooo...whats the point of even buying them if you re sell them?
>man they sure looked so cool for 3 days

Bwalkershoes.com

Adidas Sambas, super comfortable, durable, they look good with anything.

I read a bunch of these
Am I the only one who just wears vans?

>Adidas Samba

TOP RUSSIA

BLAT

>Implying this is a man's boot

This is a southern wannabe faggot with a lifted truck boot

I've gotten nonstop compliments from multiple cute girls for wearing the Black Infrared 6s and Bred 11s. Trust me, it's worth it. Just don't absolutely fucking ruin the shoes and you can resell them for almost the same price after you're done with them in a few months.

these gunna be my next kicks, simple, classic look

Shoes are all for autismos.

Glorious barefoot master race chiming in.

Dayton X-boot mmmmmmm

What did you look up to find this?
>plain, boring, old people sneaker
Or maybe simpler
>gay shoes

>actual lesbian shoes

>shoes with resale value
No wonder niggers get so mad about people stepping on their "kicks"

fucking 75 yr old grandma trying to get in shape running shoes

Are these shoes gud?

>2016
>not wearing these
>symbol of a true pussy destroyer

Real boots or GTFO

>plain white sneakers with velcro because you're too stupid and lazy for laces
Nigger detected

Most Jordans are worth upwards of $400, they are art and pieces of history, and the most appealing shoes to look at, whether that's your style or not. Everyone likes Jordans, they're just indenial and are afraid of being a "Nigger"

It's like saying a Mona Lisa piece is worth $40 because it's made of cheap paint.

NO LOL

. a

They're shoes that you either can't wear or you can't do shit because you don't want to devalue your shoes, Jordans are for pussies, wannabes and niggers

Wtf even are those?

when you gotta suck a trannies dick at 4am and shoot up a school at 8am

literally have a vans I've had for 5 years, wtf do you do to your shoes cunt?

Jordans aren't art, you can find the same quality shoes at Walmart for $20 and the only difference is you don't rip up your wallet for a niggers brand name

These are pretty low key (although I do love the hexagon design), but they're comfortable and light. Great for long periods of standing/walking

These. Simple, cool looking and comfy.

Maybe if you got outside and did some shit you would see what I mean

Silly shoe you're not a cat

I wear ALL my shoes, you are stupid as fuck if you think they aren't worth money after they're worn.
Obviously they get devalued if you make them look like shit, but, guess WHAT! You can pay people like $30-$50 to completely repair the shoe and you can sell for near the same price.

Jordans are for people that play Basketball, appreciate history of basketball, and are a fan of Michael Jordan. Who the fuck are you a "Wannabe" of, again?

b-b-but jordans are for nnn-niggers!! Kill yourself, you can't say anything but that, you're like a Hillary supporter.

nerd

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahaha
Stop talking, please.

another dork

So what, why do people always want their shoes to be perfect, everyone nowadays is about appearance rather than functionality
Fucking materialistic niggers

Vans ftw

implying hes the weirdo in reality ur the loser

spot the dorks who will never get laid

Can wear with anything and also look fresh asf

Also have Vans and some other skate shoes I have had for years that are more or less totally fine. Jordans are garbage niggers buy to 1up eachother

>2016
>still using 2 straps

I own 45 pairs of Jordans and I don't wear only 3 of them because they are worth thousands and have sentimental value. The rest I've worn at least 4 times each. All of them were bought at retail. 45 x (average of $200) + ($2,000 x 3)= $15,000 is what I bought them all at.
If I decided to resell, I would have easily $25,000.

>spot the newfag who will never lurk moar

They're not art, they're basketball shoes. They legitimately have a purpose. Try hauling ass around a court in normal shoes and maybe you'll notice how bad the difference hurts.

lol wtf do you think I do, they are my only casual shoes, the only other shoes I have are work boots

>at least 4 times each
>bought fucking shoes for $15k
fucking lost

wut? make sense faggot

HAHAHA LOOK AT ALL THOSE POSTS
THEY TOTALLY ARENT IRONIC, THIS IS Sup Forums AFTER ALL ITS ALWAYS SERIOUS ALL THE TIME

One mud puddle and your $500 shoes are now worth less than dirt

That shit is kinda crazy. I have several pairs of a couple hundred dollar shoes, but they get used if they're gonna cost that much.

TOP SWANKY

>bought $80,000 car guaranteed to be devalued over 5 years
>bought $20,000 watch that will not go up in value at all
Wow, respectable man! Totally not laughable

Trips of truth

Are you dumb you fucking moron, have you ever heard of cleaning products?
There's hundreds of youtube channels that make a 30 year old shoe brand new again for less than $100.

>too poor to afford to splurge
fucking lost

>making investments in products
Learn to trade stocks or use real estate or something you fucking nigger

Yep, these ae nice. I'm keen on a pair of simple New Balance next, too. I've been on asics GL3's for a few years now, so it's about time for a switch. I fucking hate all these flashy swagfag shoes the kids ate wearing now.

dont buy anything from nike, if you do -- you support slave labor and child labor

The only people I know who spend money on shoes are shallow airhead women, people who eat like a tenth of their body weight per day and socially retarded man children.

And then you're out the money to repair them and they lost their original pricing because they had to be modified to be repaired, your nigger shoes are losing value while you could have bought stock instead and been making money you're drooling over nigger shoes you probably bought by selling niggers drugs

I don't even own a car

I have a nice watch and it was like $60

>implying you have money
>laughing at people for buying a product that they genuinely enjoy and can make a profit off of at the same time

Definitely a pair of these for you OP

Jordan's are for wiggers, niggers and neckbeard autistic retards

>shoes
You genuinely enjoy... shoes
Why not guns? Or knives? Or video games? Maybe even a drone? But no, you enjoy having ugly ass nigger shoes

15k for some goddamn shoes isn't a splurge, it's just a really fucking stupid waste of money. At least blow daddys oil money on some productive faggot