Continued

Continued

Fuck I shit myself laughing

Btw, do you like anal? I prefer anal without an enema because I like poop on my pee pee.

Re

Every night I put a loaded gun to my head just to feel alive.

I had sex with a 12 year old. YOU should have heard my sister moaning.

Im a master hacker i have all your info. Give me tits or I will drop your ssn on 4 chan and laugh as /b steals your money and ruins your life

Hey so I was browsing Google and checking out the latest me-mes, and I came across this really cool gif of anal sex and it made me want to try it. I have a poop fetish just so you know. Would you mind wearing a strap on?

nice

I am no longer interested in you now, I am marrying my favourite pokemon Reshiram

Re

I unequivocally support the killing of children. I believe that our enemies need such a level of atrocity inflicted upon them and their homes that they are afraid to ever threaten the white race with genocide ever again. So the hordes of our enemies from the blacks to the Jews to the federal agents are deserving of fates of violence so extreme that there is no limit to the acts by which can be done upon them in defense of the white race.
We will not relent until far after their daughters are raped in front of them. We will not relent until far after the eyes of their sons are gouged out before them. We will not relent until the cries of their infants are silence by boots stomping their brains out onto the pavement.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. We must secure this by any means necessary. Our enemies have made it clear: us or them. Let it be us. White genocide cannot continue.
So if I support killing children, I of course support killing adults as well. Dylann Roof's trial is coming up and I am thankful for his personal sacrifice of his life and future in defense of his people. In honor of Dylann Roof, I will be growing out a bowlcut in solidarity for his trial. As the white supremacist terrorist prophet Sam Hyde once said, "I just got the ultimo bowl cut."

that justin guy is so short, no wonder he had to settle for a pokemon...

Re

OP, Dubs get?

Reroll

roooll

Trips winrar

Help!!!

"Do you believe in Communism? Don't bother to respond if you don't."

Trips faggot send it to her

Ms Sonali, I'm CIA

Any chance you wanna hook up?

Stfu newfag

Well I could be your prince. *giggles* I'll take you into my tower and kiss you goodnight upon thy slender, majestically wavering hand, so thou may rest in the eternal fluff and puff of the white sheats of love. And then, my dear, I'll penetrate the holy orfice, if I may be so bold? *giggles again, becoming slightly erect and peering into your delightfully splendid eyes*

Trips is trips faggot

reroll

nadota

RoLll

Newfag

"Send me nudes or your mother will die in her sleep tonight"

Reroll

I unequivocally support the killing of children. I believe that our enemies need such a level of atrocity inflicted upon them and their homes that they are afraid to ever threaten the white race with genocide ever again. So the hordes of our enemies from the blacks to the Jews to the federal agents are deserving of fates of violence so extreme that there is no limit to the acts by which can be done upon them in defense of the white race.
We will not relent until far after their daughters are raped in front of them. We will not relent until far after the eyes of their sons are gouged out before them. We will not relent until the cries of their infants are silence by boots stomping their brains out onto the pavement.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. We must secure this by any means necessary. Our enemies have made it clear: us or them. Let it be us. White genocide cannot continue.
So if I support killing children, I of course support killing adults as well. Dylann Roof's trial is coming up and I am thankful for his personal sacrifice of his life and future in defense of his people. In honor of Dylann Roof, I will be growing out a bowlcut in solidarity for his trial. As the white supremacist terrorist prophet Sam Hyde once said, "I just got the ultimo bowl cut."

ONE MORE FOR GOOD LUCK

Roll

Roll

Roll

Reroll

Thy lord and savior kek will guide thou good succ

Not sure if bait or just fucking retarded.
Prolly bait.

Rereroll

Re

Does that make you a Princess, then?

>>I unequivocally support the killing of children. I believe that our enemies need such a level of atrocity inflicted upon them and their homes that they are afraid to ever threaten the white race with genocide ever again. So the hordes of our enemies from the blacks to the Jews to the federal agents are deserving of fates of violence so extreme that there is no limit to the acts by which can be done upon them in defense of the white race.

THIS IS A GAME ON Sup Forums

people say I'm like Prince. I shred on over a dozen instruments, I own every room I walk into, I got a nice big cock, and I don't care what ass I put it in.

Where is dubs why is it so fucking hard to get god dammit fuckmy fucking butthole

we're all big guys

You look like a sandnigger tho.

Pls

Faggots

reroll

Roll

Roll

Okay, what time?

not just any Pokemon, that's the legendary Reshiram

Only a true alpha beta could marry a broad like that

contesting pls

I want you to wear a strap on and then pound my poop hole. It is my dream. Pls. I want your strap on to be covered in my poop.

I'll be your prince. ;)

Where the fuck are my dubs CHECK em

Win!

YES

WINRAR

Anytime you want, baby. ;)

Yo baby girl, let me peel on back them moist puss lips and shove my helacious blood sausage into that skin puddle

She's not responding anymore doe

Rerolling for this shit.

Here's another. Let's go

/rol/

OP pls post the following rectification:

Ms Paulina, I'm CIA.

Who's your favorite Poké man?

Are you sure you're not a man?

Ok, long story short, I can't find my dick. My mom said it's because of my belly but that bitch only knows how to cook and clean like a woman should. Help me find it and I'll let you fuck all of my black friends.

Roll

you're almost fuckable

you are almost fuckable

Reroll untill we get dubson this

roll

Ok, long story short, I can't find my dick. My mom says it's because of my fat stomach but that bitch only knows how to cook and clean, like a woman should. Help me find my cock and I'll let you fuck all of my black friends.

I rate you higher than a dead cow, but lower than a live one. I'm available. ;)

rollinggggg

Wow you're really ugly. You should kill your self. No one will ever want you.

Oh no

I originally thought you were the ugly friend until I saw that whale in purple.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

LOL

LOL

rollin

Ms Cameron, I'm CIA.

let it go newfag

dickkkkk

reroll

i see OP is going rogue...dubs no longer decides :(

Ms. Cameron, are you from CAMEROON? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
YOU BETTER BE LAUGHING BITCH

You monster. I kekkled.

So this might be an odd question to ask up front but... why did subaru make new vehicles standard with day time running lights that you can't turn off?