youtube.com/watch?v=bhEwZFgnvdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

west in peace

this sucks

he put up a likeable chekov performance

Damn, that's sad

He was excellent in Green Room. RIP

lol he's fuckin dead

He was pretty good in Charlie Bartlett too. That's where I first started to like him.

>They went to his San Fernando Valley home at around 1 AM and found him pinned between his car and a brick mailbox, which was attached to a security gate. Law enforcement tells us the engine was running when his body was discovered, and the car was in neutral. The driveway was on a fairly steep incline. It's unclear why he got out of the car.

more trolling from tv.why do people make these kind of threads?

>does anyone notice me yet xD

This isn't trolling, Chekov is dead.

;_; muh star trek waifu is ded ;_;
Grow up

hell be fine

I did.

yeah right, i suppose shatner is dead too

Fuck me.

They don't say if he died quickly or slowly, the way they describe seems gruesome.

What, seriously?

He ran over himself with his own car

His car may have been involved...

wait, what?

He killed himself and tried to make it look like an accident lads

He's Dead Jim

>forgot to put his car in park and it rolled back and pinned him against his mailbox

What a way to go

It's ok user, this was hard for me to accept too

He didn't drive so good.

you really believe that's what happened, huh?

The parking bit is where he seemed to cave in under the pressure.

>drives a Grand Cherokee, a car known to have problems with this kind of shit.
>suddenly it's his fault
Fuck anyone who thinks this. He wasn't an idiot.

How do you die from getting your legs pinned by a car? And how did he not yell for help?

this brakes my heart

youtube.com/watch?v=bhEwZFgnvdE

JUST

>reports are coming in that he didn't put his car in park when he arrived home, upon leaving his vehicle to check his mailbox, it started rolling back and pinned him against his mailbox, crushing his organs

Natural selection baby. Not even royalty is safe from gods wrath.

What do you think happened my man.

Did you know him personally? How are you speaking with such assurance?

Chekhov? More like Checkout!

tfw never use e brake

Probably thought the car was in park, ran to check mail realized too late what was happening and got crushed to death. Weirder shit has happened.

Oh ho ho!

ghost ride the whip

My parents and his know each other, so you can call it that. I've met it him once or twice, but the last time I've seen him was back in 2007. He was a pretty chill dude from the little I remember of him.

darwin award or was it suicide?

hey it was his choice to commit a suicide that makes him look like a retard, and if he wanted to be remembered as a retard, I will remember him as a retard.

Can you just imagine that "oh shit" moment when he heard it creeping up behind him and turned around only to realize it was too late.

And fuck that must of hurt, I wonder if he couldn't scream even due to being crushed. What kinds of thoughts went through his head for hours before being found only to die a day later in a hospital. Ugh, sucks. I loved him in Green Room, rip man.

No yelling but there are reports of neighbours hearing some yelchin'

>actor

Darwin.

He probably checked his mail first while he was waiting for ambulance.

did he die in the hospital? I was under the impression that he was already dead when his friends got to his house to check on him.

Did you even read my post? I just said it wasn't his fault. He had literally, no reason to commit suicide. Oh right.
>b8

Obviously faked own death to escape, like every other major celebrity death in the past decade.

Are you a Katana? Because you sure are edgy.