The three last numbers of your post is the scp you are stuck with in a room for 24 hours, how fucked are you?

The three last numbers of your post is the scp you are stuck with in a room for 24 hours, how fucked are you?

roll

Rick roll

rollin'

rollin..

roll

404, reroll

rolln

rollerininino

wait, how do these threads work? i make a shitpost, check the digits, and then make ANOTHER shitpost reacting to the SCP?

pretty much.

Rollan

> 693
> knotty stalker

oh shit

I can deal with this.

Rell

Im fine as long as i lock the thing up (or destroy it), have no magnetic key card and the thing is just a fucking elevator with superpowers cant do anything unless i press a button so yeah its getting destroyed asap but i can sleep for now

rolllll

roll

Hope I get a good one.

bowkin

Rollin

Let's check this shit

638 is really good, you guys should read it.

u fink am spooky

rolling for it

A fucking giant tooth. Wow.

Let's see.

Rawlan

Dont wear those glasses

Rock&Roll bby!

What is scp?

Is op french ?

Rolling

Roollll

Stone cold penis

No worries

Reroll scp cant be in a room

Rip

Roll for science.

Fucking hell I'm allergic to bees. Fuck me.

A fucking box. That's a little lackluster. Except for the ticking. God the ticking. I try to find what causes the fucking ticking but there's nothing in the fucking box.

Rolliing

rolling

rolling

You roll me round round baby round round

Roll

Rolling

rolllll

Level-D personnel rollin for those sweet SCPs

Rolling

De reroll.
was too safe, have to try again

i'm good

Roll

Roll

Rool

Roll.

rolling

rool

scp 210 is a mansion and i wouldn't really be fucked re roll

nothing i cant handle

Röll

Roll

again way too safe, give me something to fear Sup Forums

rolo

okay im literally getting fucked. by a reptilian arabic woman who decides to make my rib cage produce offspring.

rawlaherino

Item #: SCP-299

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: A 200-metre-wide forest of SCP-299 is to be contained in an underground biodome (Area-299) in the [REDACTED] desert. All other specimens encountered are to be incinerated. No plant life is to come into contact with SCP-299 outside of controlled testing. Areas infested by SCP-299 should be considered class-8 hazard zones, firebombed immediately, and monitored for four (4) weeks. Any further infestation is to be incinerated, as well as all wildlife present on the site.

Description: SCP-299 is an arboriform organism characterised by black, sharp-pointed branches. Closer inspection reveals that each instance of SCP-299 is connected to neighbouring trees by its roots. Prolonged contact converts these neighboring trees into another instance of SCP-299; this is SCP-299's only known method of reproduction.

Just some tree kek

I dont know how to feel about this other than like a toaster.,

rrrrr

I pity the soul who gets 682

a

r

Description: SCP-517 is a fortune-telling machine. Item stands approximately 2 meters tall, containing a mechanical puppet and an electric candle within a glass and wooden case. Examination has shown an internal layout consistent with similar machines. On the top panels the words "Grandmother Predictions" are painted on built-in signage. The puppet within is in the shape of an elderly woman, with a white blouse and a blue shawl. Item's power cord has been severed approximately 15 centimeters from its base; it appears to have been inexpertly separated from its original power source. No reaction occurs if a coin is inserted into the slot.

The item will energize automatically, once an hour, if an individual (hereafter the "Target") enters its field of vision. The puppet will turn to face directly at the Target, dispense a "fortune card" from the slot on its front, and cease function. Process is fully mechanical, and item does not show signs of awareness. See Addendum for a transcript for examples of "fortunes".

Boring

please let it be a pony

Roll

rrrrrr

Description: SCP-616 is a prototype Boeing ███-███, designed by █████ █████████ and constructed in 16/06/1966 to specifications. Though superficially similar to the Boeing 737 which went into service shortly afterwards, SCP-616's model had various internal alterations, including [DATA EXPUNGED]. Despite the various alterations, the most important feature of SCP-616 is the center left emergency door, which has been dubbed SCP-616-1. SCP-616-1 is a standard emergency door, though partially covered in extensive markings associated with Satanic Cults adhering to [REDACTED]. SCP-616-1 can be opened without major incident when grounded, and leads to the outside of the aircraft as expected. However, this is discouraged as nearly all personnel opening and/or passing through the door have reported severe anxiety problems and a persistent feeling of being watched.

Spoopy gateway/entrace for demon snooze.

Description: SCP-751 is an amorphous parasite that feeds off of the organs of humans and other mammals. It weighs approximately two (2) kilograms before infesting a host, and can weigh as little as twenty-five percent (25%) of this after reproduction. The majority of SCP-751's mass consists of an unknown substance with a gelatin-like consistency, with red veins running through it. Analysis has revealed that the veins contain a mix of blood from its progenitor's hosts along with varying anesthetics and immunosuppressive drugs. A full list of these chemicals is available in Document 751-C.

not bad, plague inc time

roll

rawl

Rollerino

rrrr

Hmm

roll

Is [spoiler]Pepe[/spoiler] a scp?

Saaaaay naow

Rolling for the vending machine

rolll

give me something spooky