Post pics of girls and anons say what they'd do to them

Post pics of girls and anons say what they'd do to them

Push back in the ocean.

would assrape her outdoor while she screams and begs to stop

Lost her viginity at 14. Loves public exposure/nudity/sex
Will answer questions/give more pics for replies.

I would spread her ass and eat it until she orgasms

force her to lick my ass and deepthroat my cock untill she can't take anymore, then i cum all over her cute face and glasses

I would roll her dress up and eat her pussy out before slamming my cock inside of her and thrust furiously. You have anything with ass/thighs or feet?

>girls

Oh god I would squeeze my dick in between her thighs and keep thrusting harder and faster until I blow my load and rub off any cum that may still be on my dick with her thighs.

Wouldnt be the first time she had a dress pulled up in a dressing room for sexual acts
Hows this?

slap her face then put my big cock down her throat and fuck her face

Perfect! Please post more if you have any, if not then her wearing anything right would be great. I would lift her legs in the air and spread them apart as I ran my dick into her cunt and I would lean in to suck on her tits.

Fuck the right one raw and make the other one like my seed from her soiled pussy

Shed love that. Any questions about her? All will be answered.

I don't understand these threads. How are you so much of a cuck that you don't even ask how someone would fuck your girl, but just a girl you know of. I am convinced that "cucks" are actually just faggots hoping someone will talk about what they would do while pretending they are the woman in question.

I'd love to smash her cheeks with my cock before making her deepthroat it. Then without warning I'd cum all over her glasses and face.

This ones way better

Jack off with her cheeks

moar of he/she?

I'd fuck the left one raw while she ate the left's pussy in full view of everyone

Would it take any effort to fuck her? Her ass looks so firm, would absolutely love to fuck her ass like crazy

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
too masculine

Holy shit, it's Jimmy from South park with tits!

Barely any. Shes blown strangers on the beach sober. Ass is very firm. Takes a pounding.

Fuck I wouldn't mind having an encounter with her and end up having her gag on my cock. How many times has she fucked in public, and has she ever been caught?

To many times to count. I know of 5-6 times shes been caught completely naked. A few with a guy balls deep. But i know its more.

i'd write mean comments on her feminism tumblr page

So if she's an easy fuck, what exactly does it take to fuck her? I would like to know what it takes to go balls deep in her cunt.

Just pay attention and be around for a week or two. Ask risque questions. Before you know it youre cumming balls deep inside her.

>Before you know it you're cumming balls deep inside her.
Oh so she lets everyone cum inside her pussy? I was actually hoping to hear that.

My fat bitch

She always said she HATED condoms. Got on birth control before she lost her viginity. Never looked back.

What do?

Damn, cumming deep inside her pussy after fucking her some where out in public sounds like it be one hell of a fuck. I would like to know more bout her, but sleep calls me tonight. Thank you for sharing her with us tonight!

would fritzl her

If anyone else has questions or wants more, please dont hesitate.

Fake any girl NUDE with PS. See link in related pic

Pull off panties. Plunge them in ass. Pound her ass until i finish. Pull panties out and force her to chew on them while she gets herself off and i watch while eating doritos

wwyd

Nice user. Here's moar

You bros don't appreciate my fat bitch

Does she really care about how people fuck her? Because I'd personally want to stick my dick between her thighs and fuck them until I cum. As well as wanting her fuck her feet and cum all over her soles.

If shes naked, and the guys naked. She could care less whats happening as long as she cums. Which is as easy to do as flicking a light switch.

Go away
No one wants to see that disgusting creature

would fuck them in ass and cum all over them

this slut loves anal and threesomes

Do you have any pics of her in pajamas or socks? It's no problem if you don't. So I see she's quite a women, and I would be lying if I said I don't want to plow her hard, but I'm quite quirks to know what kind of person she is. She seems like a nice women, but I'd like to know just what kind of personality she has?

Dont think i do. Closest i got.
Cant ever do wrong in her eyes. Manipulative as fuck. But a doll when she wants to be.

my kitten :3
she enjoys teasing me as much as possible and keeping sure my dick is rock hard when I'm spending time wih her. Sad part is she likes denying me :c

I would make her my President so FUCKING hard!

How many guys has she been with at the same time?

She needs some white on her.

The most at once i know for sure is 5. Saw someone's screenshotted snap of her and 5 dudes

Forgot pic

Holy shit, does she fuck girls as well?

Not that im aware of. Saw her kiss one once and thats it.

Oh OK, thought she would have. I want to bust a nut in her so bad

I think she just loves the cock too much. She adores cum. Cant get that with a girl

And I would give it to her thick jets of cum over and over deep inside

Her favorite.

She swallow it too?

She blows strangers on the beach. Cums gotta go somewhere so it doesnt look like shes been sucking dick. But yes. She loves to. Know for a fact she can take you blowing it when shes balls deep on it.

Wwyd?

She's such a cumslut I love it. How old is she?

whichever slut is your favorite

20 as of early October.

Wwyd to my roommate?

I'd check my priviledge as a white male

I'd punch that fucking smile off her face. Then fist her cunt till she passed out.

Lick her asshole

I'd buy her contact lenses

I'd get her snapchat account permanantly banned

Chin extension