UN Resolution 16/18

UN Resolution 16/18

It is litterally internationally illegal to verbally depict the prophet M**amed.

You have already lost your first ammendment rights to the Muslim Brotherhood of Saudi Arabia.

This resolution would not have passed without the thankless work of Hillary Al Jafar.

11am today things should change, but you never know.

We might as well start getting used to it:
#ThanksHillary

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1477989608186.gif
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_in_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>11am today things should change, but you never know.
What happens then?

Bill Clinton's son comes forward to the media.

Major ties between the Clintons and shenanigans around the world are revealed.

Its ridiculous conspiracy-level shit, but Soros may STILL get the bitch elected.

The UN does not have penal authority.

This was posted Friday night.

>ts ridiculous conspiracy-level shit

well, you're right about one thing...

I just read the full text. Says no such thing. OP is a fag, as usual. EABOD then KYS.

Also, while we're on the subject:
"Freedom of religion" also includes freedom FROM religion, if that is your choice -- as it is mine. Religion ruins EVERYTHING for EVERYONE, always has, always will, it's the one great stumbling block keeping mankind from continuing to evolve.

They will use military might to correct any group in violation of accepted custom. We attacked Assad for violating the Geneva Convention. Gas wasn't in his penal code.

UN resolutions are non-binding for the United States of America unless they come directly from the security council (in which case to only passed because we wanted it to).

Every council outside of the Security council has zero authority in regards to American citizens. It's just for cuck nations. Not even the international criminal court has jurisdiction over American citizens.

Also, fuck Mohammad, fuck Islam, and fuck the other two religions of abraham, too.

Seriously? Another 'bored user pretends to be insider and everyone falls for it' thing?

>UN
No one takes niggers seriously.

>They will use military might
On who? US citizens? Dont be ridiculous.

LOL no, OP is a fag, as usual, and needs to EABOD then become An Hero, for the high crime of Extreme Faggotry.

Yep, this.

Why are you up so early? Are you trying to cram before your high school test today?

If she doesn't end up in jail, she'll end up with a bullet in her head.

Its not the text itself, dumbass.

Its why the text was created and what it IMPLIES. The law gives you the power, you enforce it to whatever level you want.

There is no fucking reason that a worldwide organization needs to enforce political correctness in all four hemispheres and seven seas.

I'm not in on whatever releases are coming tomorrow, but trust me, be near a tv.

Please stop, I'm going to injure my eyes from you making me roll them so goddamned hard.

EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS

EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS

EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS

EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS

EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS
EABOD then KYS

LOL fag

You're not good enough to troll Sup Forums, better go troll train foamers on /n/.

* animooted, be sure to click it

The UN arent gonna arrest you for talking shit about that goat fucking pedo prophet. Grow up.

>tfw Trump is also cucked to Saudi Arabia

Islam is coming here. As the world becomes globalized, muslim prosecutors within the US will slit the umbrella to reach the juicy law above.

Just because we are kind of good for now (on US soil) does not mean that the way forward hasn't been paved. Your world can change beneath your feat in a day.

Implying Islam is an Abraham religion and not just the dehydrated ramblings of an exiled hermit

Ok. On that day you can post here telling us how you saw it coming. Until then fuck off.

Oh look everyone, it's a "FUD" troll thread! How unique and imaginative!

>Implying Islam isn't an Abrahamic religion

Maybe not initially. But in an islamic country they would, or at least their governments would not be punished if they did.

The real problem hear is that it materializes the PC mantra we have been getting force fed. These sorts of models always creep as other lawmakers think 'its a good idea, but let me add this'

>artistic works of fiction
>believing anything on Sup Forums

Huma Abadine works for Saudi Arabian Wuhabyists. She instigated the Syrian immigrant crap because SA wants the world to be their particular brand of Sunni Muslim. There are christians in Syria, but none of them have come with the refugees.

It's not. The Quran specifically says that the Children of Abraham are the greatest deceivers and should be punished in the name of Allah. It was pre-Mohammad...

What does EABOD mean?

eat a big ol' dick?

also like to know KYS

Holy fuck you are definitly a giant faggot
Congratulations on your cocksucking degree

>EABOD
Trying so hard to force a meme

Lol most 'Syrian' refugees arent even Syrian.

Roll your eyes?

The law was created by one specific group, for one specific reason, and no others. Protect the only true prophet -Mohammed at all costs, and there is zero evidence to the contrary.

Are you fucking retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_in_Islam

>buttblasted
>asspained
>BTFO
>#REKT
LOL, fag

But have a heart, man. They're all just little kids who are hungry and tired.

So the UN is secretly working to install Islam around the world and take away our rare Pepes or something?

I know. Some of them are so shaken up by the war they have crows feet and graying hair. Sad.

*yawn*
bored now

'Mohammed' is a raging homosexual, pedophile, and zoophilic. He's also Patient Zero for HIV/AIDS, and the Quran is a shitty work of fiction, I keep a copy of it in the bathroom and use the pages to wipe my ass with. Whatcha gonna DO about it? xD xD xD xD xD

I think you're such a useless faggot that you wouldn't even have the guts to call me on the phone and tell me I'm going to get arrested. Here, try it faggot (I know you won't)
8 5 5 8 3 5 5 3 2 4

No, nothing secret here. Individuals may be slowly guiding it to become the New World Order, but that is unrelated to this.

The Saudis got fucking hillary to fucking make this legislation so they could push their shit religion on the world. They don't have anything close to absolute control yet. Soros may, but if he does then he would only back the Sauds in making this res because he sees their influx as useful do destablizing many countries (to include eventually: our own).

The Sauds/Brotherhood initiated this alone.

The years fly by when you are that dedicated to Allah.

So the NWO and the Saudis/Brotherhood BOTH have takeover plans going on right now? What's going to happen when the two groups clash?

>Islam is coming here.

Are you from the 18th century because if you're not, Islam had been in USA for some time now.

>As the world becomes globalized, muslim prosecutors within the US will slit the umbrella to reach the juicy law above.

You mean like the Christian churches did? Wouldn't that suck.

>Just because we are kind of good for now (on US soil) does not mean that the way forward hasn't been paved. Your world can change beneath your feat in a day.

Literally, what's wrong with you?

By the time you feel the Allahing setting in, it will be too late. Take how far PC culture has crept in the last decade. You already lose your job for the slightest slip, and there are safe zones which you positively may not violate. Project that another 10 years and anyone non-islamic will be punished in a variety of ways for each offense of intolerance. It is permanently written into the law already.

*yawn*

PC culture is at a breaking point, imo. The vast majority of people find it ridiculous and no one really takes SJWs seriously. I worry about the spread of Islam as well but I dont thing things will be as nightmarish as you predict.

Everyone has takeover plans: Russia, China, you name it. Clashes happen every day, but the outcome is determined by the one in charge: Soros. He craves unrest and utilizes his muslim tools to his advantage. There is absolutely NO reason Europe should have become unstable, they were all peaceful countries with no urge to conquer more land. Yet somehow, somehow (*cough* muslims) they got very wobbly very fast.

Off topic do you guys think I should work out and have a productive day or just say 'fuck it' and get drunk all day watching tv? (It's 9am here)

>There is absolutely NO reason Europe should have become unstable, they were all peaceful countries with no urge to conquer more land.
Sorry, what European countries are 'unstable' now? Germany is kinda fucking itself right now but it's not like the country is about to fall apart or break into civil war.

>litterally internationally illegal
no it's not. not in the us, not in europe. your so-called prophet mohammed was a warmongering, aggressive, sexist, xenophobic asshole and he wrote a warmongering, aggressive, sexist, xenophobic book and now we have to deal with warmongering, aggressive, sexist, xenophobic muslims. it's not illegal to insult that, in fact it's very natural to reject this asshole and the muslims and the quran

So one old Jew controls all the world? You know what, good luck to him. Why the fuck someone would want the headache of controlling the whole world I dont know, but if he's somehow made it happen, gotta give him props.

>Germany is kinda fucking itself right
not even this. hundreds of thousands of muslims temporarily coming to germany for asylum even made the germans talk about their own identity and stand up for it again. this actually helped the german

Islam has been here, but remember there are many different types of towelhead. Imagine if the mormons had an even larger growth strategy and literally ran everything.

Christians absolutely suck and have sucked for many centuries, and people used to be heavily outcast-ed for saying certain shit. We have come some way since then, but on our second go-around, there won't be any possible reason for the selection of what may be said. Therefore, it will always feel as though you are speaking very unnaturally, which of course be obvious when you are speaking about islam.

We can discuss tolerance and acceptance of muslims in western countries when Islamic countries stop killing Christian missionaries.

I really hope so. Germany needs to throw off it's 'Nazi guilt' and be proud of themselves again.

Even if it isn't that nightmarish, we should repeal the resolution immidiately. Why leave it open? Why give them the chance? Why let it be enforced in other countries now? There is absolutely no reason to keep this law, it does nothing except destroy freedom.

>literally ran everything.
I thought that was the Jews? I'm so confused by which group is secretly controlling me right now.

don't worry. more and more people know, what's in the quran and what being muslim really is about. not even ignorant leftists don't doubt anymore, that islam is not a real religion, but an ideology to wage war to everything, that is different.

>Why let it be enforced in other countries now?
Such as? Firstly the resolution doesnt say what you think it does. The only countries who do the retarded 'dont draw a pic of Mo or we'll behead you' thing are backwards Islamic countries anyway.

I don't think you get how many muslims there are. They come in and out of our country constantly. Texas couldn't have a drawing competition without being shot up. You'll start to care when you get fucked with and the US can't punish the sponsoring country's government because they were keeping the order (or something).

lol you're fucking retarded

incase you're up for enlightenment, the 2 offshoots(Judaism and Islam) are parent religons handed down from the 2 sons of Abraham. 1 became what is knows as Judaism, other Islam.

Christianity is a splinter group of Judaism.

TL;DR: Jews and Muslims are (half) brothers, and they fight because Daddy cheated on mummy.

>not even ignorant leftists don't doubt anymore, that islam is not a real religion
lol, quadruble negative where it should be triple negative
again:
not even ignorant leftists don't doubt anymore, that islam IS a real religion, but an ideology to wage war to everything, that is different.

>Texas couldn't have a drawing competition without being shot up.
that is so stupid
>I don't think you get how many muslims there are.
in the usa? not very much. in europe? more, but not really that much. someone saying islam or mohammed is about war and hostility against everything that is different is in fact, what is our duty to protect the open society. there is nothing illegal about telling the truth

Soros and a few others (Rothschild), abbreviated: Soros. If you run the banks you own a given government and its people.

Debt is the exact same thing as money. Most of our national debt is not owed to China, but to a very few overlords. No one highest-teir servant sees the whole operation, because they are just doing what they can with the environment at that stage.

While they might not have absolute control, seeming impossible levels of influence can and do happen.

>We can discuss tolerance and acceptance of muslims in western countries when Islamic countries stop killing Christian missionaries.
no, not really, because even then islam and quran prescribes war against everything that is different. that is not really human rights-conform.

>there is nothing illegal about telling the truth

Right, agreed. So, lets repeal this atrocious law.

I hate Muslims so fucking much. Why couldnt they stay in their own shitty countries instead of coming into decent countries with their retardedly dress women and halal butchers? Serious Islam gtfo.

Wow. Impressive. Well done them. Kinda like The Master in The Strain. Dont like the guy but damn he's put the hours in to takeover the place.

IT'S NOT A FUCKING LAW ABOUT NOT CRITICISING ISLAM AND NO ONE HAS TO FOLLOW IT SHUT UP ALREADY.

it's not a law. the nations that are in the UN make laws, not the UN. may i remind you about the drawing and insulting of mohammed in europe? not one of the artists where arrested. why? because it's not illegal.

non-binding resolution m'cuck

You know exactly what he meant, if not then you are an idiot. For your sake I hope you're just playing dumb so you won't have to admit you're wrong. End result is the same though

Those backwards islamic countries are the ones i'm talking about. It gives them authority to sneak in enforcement of this thing over time (it already is). When it gets to war-crime level, christian (or other) pockets of their population will be torched. Egypt, for instance, is well-developed and people commute from there to here every time Obama utters Qu'ran. Still, they could found a new city-scale prison camp for their blasphemous non-conformists and there is not a damn thing we could do about it.

It, like our bill of right, is intentionally vague. If there is positively no good reason for this bitch to be there, then why not remove it before we get in a heap of trouble?

Let’s see, what the quran concretely tells muslims to do:

"kill the infidels"
4:89
9:5 (non-believers have to pay, not to be killed)
9:111
47:35
61:4

Quran says, it’s ok and even normal to have slaves:
4:3
4:24
5:89
23:6
33:50
58:3
70:30

Sexism in the quran:
2:282
4:34

For Muslims, it's forbidden to be friends with unbelievers (and it shows):
3:28
3:118
4:89
4:144
5:51
5:57
60:1

As a muslim you HAVE to fight against non-believers:
2:216
2:286
4:74
4:76
4:95
8:39
8:59
8:60
9:111
9:29 (non-believers have to pay, not to be killed)
9:73
9:123
48:29
66:9

mohammed, the initiator of the quran insults itself.

Mudslimes will still kill you for it cuz they see sharia law higher than anything else.

Honestly mate, you're all over the place. Not being a muslim is going to become a war crime and Christians are going to be holocausted because of this UN resolution? You think these places give a fuck about what the UN says in the first place?

UN resolutions are binding for USA you noob. USA just has the geopolitical and economic capital to ignore them and no one questions it because fear of subterfugeous pseudo-sanctions and worsening of relations.

May not have been arrested this time, but muslims make up the UN majority. Yes, Muslims make up the UN majority. It is only a matter of time before France has to educate its citizens because they 'want to keep good relations with our partner nations'. PC police ftw

Well duh. We're talking about the laws of first world nations, not some backwards camel fucking religion.

that's not being a law then. in fact, if a muslim tries to kill you, he will be arrested. THATS the law. mohammed was a redneck asshole and a warlord. see? nobody kills me, nobody arrests me. it's just telling the truth

Mohammed was a stinky sandnigger with a long gray beard, bushy eyebrows, and a syphilitic dick arrest me United Nations

Lol the French have had more than enough. The governments approval rating is rock bottom and you'll see a shift in things after next years election, trust me.

>but muslims make up the UN majority.
even if so. what has the UN to say in countries? they are just lying and whining about being depicted badly, where in fact people don't even know HOW right they are, when they say, muslims are aggressive. quran prescribes war against everything different. it's the most xenophobic culture and book there is. not even nazi-ideology was that bad. you guys have to read the quran until everybody knows. most muslims don't even know their own book, because they are afraid, the west could be right.

>arrest me United Nations
lol

They may not give a fuck, but they are always very careful not to draw the attention of the US. Every citizen of every country knows that. That's why Assad's rebels were so happy, and Assad was so terrified, to learn of the gas attacks. When Saudi Arabia can point to a specific law that covers their ass during a UN council, the US cannot persuasively motion to approve intervention.

Between them and us and the rest of the world, a lot of shifting going on. The awakening is good, but the polarization may be too burdensome for our tart societies. Sometimes it is amazing how fragile borders are.

>Not being a muslim is going to become a war crime
thats exactly, what the quran wants. and even IF muslims get more power in the western countries, people will start questioning muslims and begin reading the quran. and then they will reject and fight it - because, you know, human rights and laws against murdering. there is literally no ideology that is more openly xenophobic than muslims. remember? xenophobia is what muslims are whining about. if they gain power, people will start questioning their ideology, that muslims where lying about their real intentions. while people don't care, because muslims have nothing to say here

>while TODAY people don't care, because muslims have nothing to say here

work out and do shit

They are extremely intolerant. But the PC police don't want to indoctrinate them, they want to indoctrinate us. Why not make the shitskins tolerant you may ask? For the sake of instability.

>you will never be a paranoid nutjob rightwinger who gets all his "facts" from facebook and youtube
Feels amazing

Mohamed was demon-possessed

liked murder
liked very young girls

The political history of the resolution's birth is factual. Hillary's involvement is factual. The question is: in what possible way could any practical necessity of such a resolution be factual?

>Why not make the shitskins tolerant you may ask?
because for muslims, it's not allowed to be tolerant to any other religion or culture.
>But the PC police don't want to indoctrinate them
this is exaggerated. your so-called pc-police doesn't exist. the media just holds down the obvious truth, to give muslims the opportunity to reject the quran and their intolerant, aggressive culture. if muslims really do, what the quran tells them to do, the contradiction between PC and the quran becomes obvious and every westerner, no matter right OR left, will reject islam

The same France that banned the burka and had armed police surround a muslim woman and make her take off her burkini? Yeah I dont think they're as cucked as you'd like to think.