Can Sup Forums smoke weed anymore ? I just get psychosis. Think its from all the years of drug abuse

Can Sup Forums smoke weed anymore ? I just get psychosis. Think its from all the years of drug abuse.

Feel your pain Sup Forumsro, I just make sure I'm alone and its night and have a little alcohol before ((ot enough to even be tipsy just kill the paranoid thoughts)

Nope. I can't smoke anything. I have asthma and even secondhand smoke makes me feel like I'm going to die. Luckily I'm not a big fan of downers anyway or else I would get fat on brownies.

Yes i can, and have been doing so daily for about 13 years.

Ofcours bru, smoke weed evryday dont be a loser

I've been smoking weed regularly for going on 10 years now. I've never had any problems other than I just simply haven't been able to reach the levels of being high that I did my first 2 years of smoking.

yea i get that way too.

i agree and think its cause of all the drugs
i cant do anything these days without eventually losing my fucking mind but i still do cause fuck it i love getting high

Just don't smoke so much.

What other drugs?

Is it street weed? It's cause it's dipped in synthetic marijuana or is loaded with nasty pesticides that are messing with your body. Sorry bro.

ecstasy, heroine, meth, coke, pills, acid, shrooms

I see a lot of people who smoke weed, and do some pretty questionable drugs on the side, start getting issues, and blaming the weed.

case and point

Dont smoke fuel

What a great life you must live

HA no no no

oh i await deaths sweet embrace

I've been wanting to try acid and shrooms.
I've only done weed and salvia.

Drug related question, does klonopin cause depression/lack of motivation at high at a dosage?

What the hell is klonopin?

i believe it was psychedelics that destroyed my mind the most. im not saying dont do it, just be careful dont take a lot you dont need a lot

there used to be this urban legend id hear about that if you dropped acid 10 or more times youre certfiably crazy

Nah I cant. 22, used to smoke an absolute fuckton of weed for about 2 solid years when I was 18. Like literally smoking all day on the couch 4 days a week and partying every single night with various booze, salvia, weed, molly.
I can still smoke weed a bit, but get paranoid if I even go near the levels I used to hit years ago.

I'd really like to try some hallucinogens.

I heard that about acid a lot growing up as well.

Shrooms are probably my favourite. I like MDMA also because my girlfriend and I are best friends with two incredibly hot chicks who love making out with me on pills

>first 2 years of smoking.
ooooo i member!
i member!
oooooooooo it was good.

then smoke dmt if you can find it

It's a bezno like xanax

benzos made me feel that way when I used to take them too much. lack of motivation was from feeling slow/tired all the time and the depression came from knowing that I was doing benzos almost every day.

I just want to get fucked up out of my mind and have a threesome or an orgy with tons of women. I don't even care about what they would look like. As long as there's tits, pussy, and farting asses all around me.

I don't get it.

Been smoking for coming up on 10 years in a few days. From 18-25 I regularly took shrooms, ex, copious amounts of alcohol, Xanax, acid, painkillers, Robitussin (one trip was 4 bottles over a 3 day trip, literally had no balance for about a week) and I'm fucking fine.

I gotta say, I don't think it's the weed. You gotta simplify your life dude.

Just smoke it once a week or something.