Any hackers lurking? i got a question

any hackers lurking? i got a question

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1477989608186.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=QbSpZzCfzoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delete system32 then install Gentoo

install kali you skiddy

Whoever she is that you're obsessing over, hacking her Facebook won't help you get her, she'll continue to think you're a skeezy loser.

Now fuck off, Underage B&.

You can ask a technical question, OP. Just don't go AnonymousLulzSec1337Squad on us.

Just ask kid, we are all watching. You don't need to ask if we are here.

i am wondering about tools to create large amounts of emails and send them to one email address

Sup Forums here sup?

Spam bots...

>says install Linux
>calls other skiddy

You're trying to spam an e-mail address by sending massive amounts of e-mails to it? That doesn't sound like the most effective thing you can do.

also, where do people go to hire services for certain double-d OS services

You can't. Its not that it is impossible, but if you are just an idiot who can't use fucking google it is impossible for you specifically

What?

Overload the Gibson sequence with 2 thousand ip addresses then inject your payload using python with PowerShell.

this is Sup Forums we are all hackes here

Oh hey what a coincidence, someone in another thread was asking about pretty much the same thing and someone posted an infographic on it, here's the link to it:

i.4cdn.org/b/1477989608186.gif

Pres send 1000 times reaaally fast

and is there any type of site where i can find a local contractor to help transfer files over a wifi network? if the contractor could be willing to travel, i could pay for airfare as well, if they were domestic to USA

This has to be bait.

You forgot to backtrace the TCP/IP socket with seventeen gigahertz of ICMP packets.

Python is weak, use c++ or java for more affect

Are you 10 or 90?

Just call her breath heavily and hang up

Oh geez. I don't think anybody here can help you with that. Try Apple forums (www.apple.com) they're are many true haxxorz lurking their. Let me know if they helped, I need some tricks n tips too.

You mean a VM?

Lol

wait what? xDD that 2 complicated for me. Are you a real hacker? :3

i just need to find a resource, i know nobody will divulge on a public forum but if you could give me a hint on where to look, i realize i missed the last def con, it is not until next july and i need to get something done before mid november

>any hackers [...]
Search engines. Use them.

hey guys, it's c00lh4cker here coming at you with another hacker tutorial

today im gonna show you how 2 ddos

in gif related, we take down google for proof

please like share subscribe thanks

Thank you asshole, my little brother is having a seizure right now

no...i mean ddos

You have only yourself to blame.

Don't forget to connect the Ethernet port to a Hewlett-Packard compatible M.2 port on your motherboard IO shield!

Your asking for a service in the wrong place. You had a question and it was answered. Now you are looking to hire?? Not going to happen. You wouldn't even know how to pay us let alone know where to ask for help.

Shit, how could I forget?

>>c++
>>scripting

LOL, fag
>he fell for it
OP confirmed for Underage B&.

>fiver.com

and now you know not to trust people on the internet the man did you a favor

Google is still up Mr. Hacker -,-

Nigger you're dumb as shit

retard confirmed

this is my problem, i dont know where to ask for help. i have a local need that i can pay cash, would prefer to work with the same person for both jobs, also due to the amount of money and sensitivity involved i dont know that i could hire a person sight unseen

no u

generic youtube commenter #3346 , you cant even tehcnology bro talk shit get hit

You dont hire these services... You purchase bot nets and diy.

The right place to start looking is hacking forums... Eventually you will fall down the rabbit hole

how dare you assuming there gender..

thank you

What is the need?

Hi genius hacker here.
Ur gona have a hard time spaming a legit email provider like gmail because their spam filter judges the origin IP and the default rating of a new server (either your personal dynamic address or a digitalocean box) is below the spam threshhold. So u cannot get past the spam filter unless you use mail chimp or somethig...

I guess all told, you can get the same effect (and it might actually be trickier for them to realize) by using a script to blast their address with spam and filling up their trash and max out their storage quota every day.

But whatever dont

So blame it on the night
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me
Blame it on the night
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me

What forums do you frequent? My main forum has been overloaded with pa requests and db trading

Maybe we just need to ping them again, in sure they go down this time!

Or you know, you could manipulate the header and hit further down the hop chain and circumvent that whole system...

But you knew that right?

No you got to do
Do(ping Google.com until i=999999999
i=i+1)

youtube.com/watch?v=QbSpZzCfzoY

Sorry friend, you'll have to find your own rabbit hole.

Two key things to look for. Rootkit, IRC CNC Server.

Kgo.

>not suggesting he bypass the mainframe with three layers of reverse proxy tunneling via WPA ethernet

rookie mistake

Do you use clearnet, onion, or what?

As long a the ring topology allows crisis 3 at 60fps you're fine bro

Delet system 31

yeah... i played watch dogs....whats up?

O shit uda 3l!t3

I think I'll be fine. All my USE flags optimize my PVR DVD SSD so I can play at 1445 resolution under the Nvidia DirectX compatability layer, matching the 60 FPS performance ten and a half fold.

GOOD LUCK OP DDoS attacks are illegal as your retarded brain must be thinking now, yes it is also illegal to try an hire them, I am reporting this thread to the FBI see you in jail retard! I hope that kid you busted you in CoD beta is worth the jail time

i knew this thread would devolve into jokes, thanks for humoring me anyway guys. been under a lot of pressure to find a guy. will keep searching

>not lowering resolution for 360 fps
Pleb

You shouldn't view Sup Forums with children around.

You're trying to get nudes aren't you

kek, per the front page of this site
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Both. Neither. One or the other. It depends on what I am looking for and how much trouble it will get me in.

Tor is a trap. Anything sufficiently bad there is a honeypot.

Distributed Denial of service you idiot

>I swear officer I said it joking!!!!
You can go into an airport and scream bomb, than say it was a prank you will still get busted, same for you faggot hopefully your "joke" was worth the laughs you had with your friends trying to show them where hackers gather, better burn your fucking HDD and bury your computer in the backyard kid

don't forget to use SQL to corrupt their database

trivial.
you can spoof any email address.
throughput is limited to the number of boxes available.
so, the more boxes you have, the more you can spam.

Yeah keep going, just more ways for the Feds to trace your stupid IP to your moms Internet, thanks keep posting! I am also saving the link for the cops to check out later

fun fact.
anyone can spoof any email from address.
so, you can send email to anyone pretending to be anyone you want.
this isn't a flaw so much as part of a very old and ancient technical specification.
i am a former security consultant, which is basically newspeak for government-shill hacker.

>Hackers on Sup Forums
>as-if

Yeah it's hard to establish trust online. Hypothetically you can tell them to send cp since cops aren't supposed to do that. Even then it could be a scammer.
Or I guess you could be referring to a botnet

I'm mainly looking for information so police shouldn't even be a problem. I don't mind if the actual actions are illegal, I mean it's for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

I have a healthy fear of all ten of those

Anyone have experience with smtp?

i thought this was the board of the hacking group anonymous

How did you get that job, and what credentials do you have?
I want to go on that path

I'm thinking about comptia a, network, and security, and isccp with an associates in computer science (originally would've gone for bachelor's but Google "are computer science degrees worth it") but any inside knowledge would be helpful

No trap threads scared them off

Nice vocab comp sci freshman faggot

cringe

Bump

Not OP, but bitcoin is common correct?
I'm just a skiddie fucking around with Kali on laptops and a Kali nethunter phone. Whereabouts would you head to learn?

I've visited torchan but that place is filled with retards asking for hackers and CP