Ok guys who wins in a fight my bet is on the f22

Ok guys who wins in a fight my bet is on the f22

Yeah, that's not exactly a close call.

two planes which haven't even entered production
other two:
one that's an f16 remake and another that has so many fucking problems they stopped making them, they literally choked pilots to death, meanwhile both lockheed and the state proceeded to completely fuck the poor pilots family out of their justified lawsuit... sickening really.
my monies on the j20
best manueverability out of the rest, all be it larger radar precense, but that shouldn't matter during dogfights anyway.

Fucking china shill

The better pilot

>dogfights
>modern air combat
yeah, nah, it's "who sees who first" and "who gets lock on first".

As if the J-20 could get into dogfighting range of an F-22. Stealth is just damned near unbeatable.

^^ He gets it.^^

Pretty much like high level mmo pvp games where everyone has the most expensive equipment and the only way to win is to get the first attack in

In a real world scenario with an air to air configuration it's more about sensors and signature; but I think I'd give the cannon fight to the J20.

>being this completely unaware of the documentary Top Gun

>my monies on the j20

which one of the dozen prototypes are you banking on?

No you retard - it's the better Air Force.

spoopy skellington wins every time

Shit my T-16 could smoke any of those!
i used to bulls eyes womp rats with my T-16

Do this shit right if yer going to do it. This is Sup Forums. We let dubs decide.

Fucking nerd

locking on

>rolling
DIE SU-27 DIE!!!!

fire

>rolling again on the SU-27

SU-27 is kil this time i swear it!

DUBS HATH SPOKEN! F-22A IS KIL!

Holy shit dude! user blasted the Americans outta tha sky no prob. daaaaaaaaaaaamn!
>rolling on that su-22 again!

>i meant the SU-27

we can not allow our pilot to go unavenged!
>rolling on the SU-27 again!

locking on to next target.

how is this thread not about dog fighting?
by your retarded calculations the defending nation or the one with the best radar wins.
if it's over the ocean without any radar assistance the SUKOI 50 wins.

also simply locking on isn't an instant kill, there's more than a few counter measures for heat seakers.

fire

I love how this amerifag is the only roller here obsessed with taking out the ruskie and still the US one was taken out first. Kek

target missed :(

>implying you can't see something the size of a house in the sky
>implying they don't leave a massive heat signature
>implying the j20 can't just fly under the radar instead of rellying on outdated radar suppressing measures

i guess if you vote for hillary we will find out

kill americans

None. They're all empty

the one that actually ends up being produced in massive numbers.
obviously i can't see the future, but hopefully they wont have pressure suits which literally kill their own pilots
f22 cough cough

Drones win.

>f16 remake
which one is this?

>stealth
>canards
Pick one

americans is already kil :( stoopid rooskies.
>FOX ONE ON THE SU-27!

su27

>the one with the best radar wins.
yes

>over the ocean without any radar assistance
kek

Basically it's like this, you have BVR (beyond visible range) fights and WVR (within visible range) fights - when an aircraft engages other aircraft it is almost always BVR. Each plane has it's own radar, more than that, each fucking missile has its own radar.

So when a plane engages target in BVR, it has to stay on that target for a while - missile radar is weaker than the plane, and missile can't get a lock on until it gets closer to the target. As soon as missile locks on, the plane can move to defensive (most commonly 180 turn and defensive maneuvers - full burn and 90deg turns to bleed out the missile propulsion).

Now the only thing left is who has better radar (first see / first lock on) and better missiles (longer lock on / faster / longer range).

For example US AIM-120C VS Russia's R-77 missiles: R-77 is faster, so the Russian pilot gets "shot first" advantage but AIM-120C has better radar - so the US pilot can move to defensive earlier. There are also different tactics involving fighting / countering different missiles, also different tactics if there are any friendly aircraft to assist.

>heat seakers.
heat seekers are actually used once it comes to WVR (which is almost never), they are useless at long range.

lol how do you figure that? they arent even closely related.

NOTICE: THIS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN LOGGED PURSUANT TO TITLE 18 U.S. CODE ยง 2709.

>two planes moving twice the speed of sound
>somehow is never within "wvr"
you can fly below the radar, every plane has gen 5 stealth (aside from the su27)

merica stopped producing planes which could withstand over 9G turns, which means that a fucking f16 could shred them
long as their radar is jammed.

there's not enough info in the OP to determine the victor tbh, we need clear rules of engagement. environment, territory, total weight after takeoff, etc.

the j20 will have the best manueverability though. canards are OP.

>merica stopped producing planes which could withstand over 9G turns, which means that a fucking f16 could shred them
long as their radar is jammed.

Your thinking is about 25 years out of date.

>somehow is never within "wvr"
because you never aim to go within WVR. You get plane lock on, you fire a missile you stay locked on for as long as is needed for the missile to get it's lock on, once the missile gets lock on you GTFO and execute evasive maneuvers because there is an extremely high chance that the second plane also fired a missile.
If you don't have to, you never go into WVR.

>my bet
there is no wagering at Sup Forums, Grandpa

is milo actually gay?

>all be it

Kek

Fucking bullshit
Show me any fighter jet that can out maneuver a Sukhoi SU 35bm and I'll let any gay nigga fuck my ass the only thing that comes close it the new PAK FA 50 by Sukhoi you clearly have no idea about jets the Chinese use downgraded Russian engines you fucking goon

die capitalists scum

You will all perish in the face of the mighty Gripen! For every shit overpriced plane you build, there will be 3-4 gripen, all with better electronics and electronic countermeassures.

>not recognising Propoganda when you see it.

Why even live?

fuck that F22

How much has that f-35 cost!
It will never be combat ready cos =shit
So muricans spend 1.5 trillion on producing shit sounds legit
They're going to make Hillary president after all

there is no f-35 in OP's picture, retard. The F-35 isn't even designed for air superiority. It's a multi-role fighter primarily designed for ground attack.

It also sucks if you ask the people that have to maintain it, fly it, or fund it.