I am huge game of thrones fan and I'm also straight edge...

I am huge game of thrones fan and I'm also straight edge. I was shocked when i saw this pic today and it just made me sick. I'm done with the snow i don't even care how it ends. The whole cast probably gets high together all the time like a bunch of losers.

k

ya imagine if they were drinking like all the non losers, they look so fucked up and wasting away.. sad

Have fun. You can read the plot of season seven though. It leaked apparently.

If the leaks are true you'll be glad you didn't watch.

>also you're a faggot kys

Sansa looks like shit

I bet you're a lot of fun at the parties you don't attend because you're too busy judging strangers for their habits.

Straight edge is literally a religion.

It's cool if you don't do any substances, but as soon as you start making it a cool kids club, it leads to stupid statements like what OP is saying.

>I'm done with the snow
>the snow
>snow

Do you fast forward the scenes when they drink wine and poppy?

This is why people hate straight edge people

I don't agree with the life style and I'm proud to be straight edge. It is an elite club because it's so small tbese days. Everyone is on something and it's a disgrace. I thought masie was straight edge she said she was once.

Kys faggot

Guys stop replying this is bait

Wrong people hate straight edge because we are the only people in the world that are truly happy with our lives. I wouldn't use the word hate though it's more jealousy.

Most people do substances and don't have problems with the drugs. If a part of the culture is the problem, focus on that. Humans will always use substances, but not always hardcore ones or very addictively, it is a new phenomenon.

I see a lot of straight edge people are addicts themselves and sublimate their addictive qualities into other things that aren't drugs.

>haters gonna hate
thats the spirit

No it's not. There are straight edge people in this world asshole.

Not doing something is not an achievement. Virtually ever child under the age of 12 is in your elite club.

Go fuck yourself and accomplish something so you don't need to be proud of not doing something.

Yeah most straight edge are addicted to crazy shit like sky diving. My dad is straight edge and he's addicted to his business.

Nice trips but you're wrong they don't count let's see what happens when all those kids turn 15. 12 really? Where are you from Detroit?

Your dad isn't straight edge he's just a person who doesn't use drugs.

Most straight edge people I've met are badly addicted to video games.

OP, how old are you?

dont worry man i fucking hate snow too just wish that shit would end

No, it counts exactly as much as your "accomplishment." Not doing something is not an accomplishment. I know you think it makes you some super disciplined zen master, but it just makes you an uptight prick that doesn't know how to cut loose and have fun.

Protip : if OP is under 21 he's just following the law.

You'd think with all the money they're making of game of shit they'd afford to be in a nicer place than that dump

/thread

Exactly. I used to get fucked up sometimes at parties when I was younger. I like being sober or mostly sober almost always now, but I don't run around telling everybody to stop drinking or smoking weed around me. It is ridiculous.

Being small doesn't mean it's elite. It just means that it something most people don't see the point in doing.

>Everyone is on something
Do you consume any caffeine? You know it's a mind-altering drug, right? But seriously. What constitutes "on something"? If somebody enjoys alcohol or weed or psychedelics and its not causing problems in their lives, then please constitute why its a shame, aside from "hurr durr anything that produces a kemical reactioin in my body is wrong daddy Reagan told me so".

I guess I really don't understand the point of straight edge. It's not morally superior, you just don't do anything. And for a lot of people, myself included, psychedelic use has been a huge positive influence in my life.

Bumping so more people can laugh at OP's faggotry

I wanna fuck this girls so badly

>I like something
>this something made something I don't agree with
>insta dislike
>GoT actors should sit in a chair between every episodes and do nothing but please me
>if they smoke weed they're probably evil people
>i am underage or old
>i am OP

kek

In this circumstance, "straight edge", implies that OP doesn't get invited to parties and has very few friends. Probably as a cause of being offended so easily. If you get offended by this photo you need to reevaluate your life.

Bazinga