Does people in your country do "nightbowling" (or nightballing)

Does people in your country do "nightbowling" (or nightballing).

All you need is heavy ball of iron and an apartment. 60's apartments with no soundproof are good.

You have simply to roll your ball in floor, it makes relaxing sound. Most of apartments have silence between 10pm-6am, so best time to nightbowling is just after 6am at weekends. The sound will also info all salarymen, when it is the right time so wake up.

In Finland, it is very popular among nocturnal gentlemen. Other good hobbies are radiator-banging and setting up your furniture at midnight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IRB0sxw-YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ah okay good for you my friend

Strange place, Finland.

Are you my neighbour?

How did you even become a country.

It's so austistic I love it.

You know, America first Finland Second

let me tell you a story, when I bought my house I had this kid that came to the city on weekends to follow the disco route, when he arrived home at 8 a.m. he continued with his party puting his shitty disco music full volume, I got home from work at 7 a.m. and I simply conected the speakers to the TV, removed the antenna cable and put up the volume to the max, don't have to say that the floor was moving and the windows were about to shatter, went to buy bread and the newspaper and returned 20 mins later, never knew what happened to the kid but I had no more problems with him.

>radiator-banging
I don't even know why I find this funny.

In Australia it is common to make the fan in ones room as noisy as possible. This white noise ensures a relaxing nights sleep .

>mfw Finns actually have a good sense of humour

>2011+6
>does no bang radiators

Are you bullied, retarded or both?

>b-but neighbours will bee angry

So? Was life a competition who got best relations to other residents?

>i will get hooked to it!!!

No you won't if you can bang with abstinence.

>b... but the sound will annoy me as well!

Who forces you to bang many hours a day,you fucking turfmace?

60's apartments has better soundproof than 70's

I have not talked to another person in a week and only left the apartment to buy food. I've lost all control over my sleepings time and I mostly sleep at daytime. The sun is up only for a few hours at daytime so my body doesn't notice the difference.

Nightbowling is the only thing that keeps me sane.

Amazing culture.

>setting up your furniture at midnight
I do this.

>This entire thread

>666
devilish

pic is me

You're pretty cute.

ooo

i don't know why but it made me laugh.

in my apartment building, there is a guy who sometimes starts screaming really angrily and unintelligibly during the night. but he only does it for like a minute, so it wouldn't be worth it to make a noise complaint.
also, the other day the fire alarm went off at 4am even though there was no fire.

>fire alarm went off at 4am even though there was no fire.
EXTREMELY spoopy

excellent post

there used to this girl who would run the hallway everyday for a minute or 2 laughing all the way
i never minded because she seemed very happy
never actually saw her though

You beautiful bastards.

>it is very popular among nocturnal gentlemen
>nocturnal gentlemen

My mates superglued my nightball while I was asleep. Now my hands are stuck to nightball.

wew

Should I try this?

My roommate plays black metal on his guitar at night. I don't ask him to stop because that is when his playing is at its best but i worry the neighbours will eventually get annoyed

I sleep on my floor so night bowling would hurt my bed's material and cause me to suffer back issues

I use this device to make relaxing sounds at nightime. Rolling that around my apartment helps me get sleep much better.

Quality of my life has improved drastically since i discovered this fine hobby.

So, nocturnal gentlemen give people ASMR in flat apartments in Finland?

quick warm up before the big show

Finland was part of Sweden since before they had written history, but then Russia stole them from us during the Napoleonic wars. The Russians didn't want their new duchy to rise up against them if the Swedes came back, so they pushed Finnish nationalism hard and whispered in the Finns' ears about how evil their former countrymen were, how Finland was the land of the Finns only and how it was much better now that the Russians had liberated them. Of course, once the Russians felt sure that they had split the identity of their new subjects from that of the Swedes, they then tried to suppress that identity, assimilate them and turn them into Russians just as they had done with all the other Finnish tribes that had ended up on their side of the border. When the Russian revolution came, the people of Finland took the chance to break free and that's how they became a country.

yes

I wanted to believe Finn are autistic was just a meme, but I guess not.

E S
S

Nice Funland but i like midnight zapato throwing better.

i love you you crazy fucks

Skating balls is actually progress on concrete slab in temperature.

Thx blue peru

>Skating balls is actually progress on concrete slab in temperature.
What did he mean by this?

The compression and expansion of the concrete by changing temperature.

bump

>everyone is sleeping
>dumb twat starts rolling around a fucking ball to make "relaxing" noise
Fuck you.
You just make noise and wake people up.
Fucking cunt.

My neighbors would do that all the time.

>so they pushed Finnish nationalism hard
They only gave us right to use our own language in administration and own form of currency. That's pretty much the extent of it. If you think that's somehow unjust i have a feeling you're an awful person.

>be american
>roll a ball at night
>neighbors get angry
>cite castle doctrine, "this is my right to self defense"
>get shot

Calm down dude iit's clearly a joke

99% chance he got the idea from this: youtube.com/watch?v=4IRB0sxw-YU

>Be Canadian
>Rolling nightball on floor for funtimes
>Angry, proud first nation neighbor takes exception
>Bangs down door with day ball and attempts to cave in skull with day ball
>just sit back and let it happen

>this entire thread

>Be Mexican
>cannot afford nightball for fun times
>Cartel takes offense at my lack of appropriate night time decorum
>removes head slowly with chainsaw
>now children have nightball

i used to have a neighbor who always played bagpipes in weekends at 8-9 am

My upstairs neighbor used to play the piano at 6 am.
Needless to say, it stopped after I drilled a hole and planted a small speaker which plays bit tunes at 2am.

What in the unholy fuck are you talking about?

That reminds me, does anybody have that old copypasta about someone going to have diner at an Estonian family's house, and then the kid goes upstairs and shits out the window? It also had a drawn picture attached to illustrate the situation.

I can't remember exactly, but I seem to recall that thread (and some other similar ones) being done by a Finn, around 2012 or 2013 IIRC.

I had furniture moving neighbors, I invited a girl over and she asked me why are they moving furniture non stop at 1 AM for 3 hours straight, she was foreigner and didn't know.
In my previous appartment they would play african tamtam but I hit the wall because I don't like african music.

I lived in France and same shit happened with my upstairs neighbors. Fucking frustrating.

Furthermore they had loud as fuck sex that shook the doors on our apartment and blasted music early in the morning on sundays. Our downstairs neighbor also smoked cigarettes inside and the smoke + smell filtered into our apartment nearly everyday. Vive la France!

Fucking hilarious.

Here it's just drunks who throw rocks

So, my neighbors are finns, huh.

bumping

Come on Finns have some stones

That's a ghost mayne

D E A D

T H R E AD

Can't recall anything like that.
Never shat through a window.

Only people who lived in commieblocks will understand this.

I love you Finnish meme masters

>You have simply to roll your ball in floor, it makes relaxing sound. Most of apartments have silence between 10pm-6am, so best time to nightbowling is just after 6am at weekends. The sound will also info all salarymen, when it is the right time so wake up.

Thats not needless to say, it is very relevant to the story

>live in slummy building
>druggie upstairs neighbor plays basketball in the night
>also really loves his marbles, only during the night

Is this a ylilauta raid

>turfmace
my sides