Tell me your secrets, Sup Forums

Tell me your secrets, Sup Forums

Mom's car fingered my backseat.

I'm totally fucked up person. I did things that are like ticket to jail

Like what?

Once stole a pair of my step sisters undies, and jacked off into them until they became so crunchy I thought they would snap.

rolling

fuck off with this cancerous thread

My ex boyfriend was a hitman

I jerk off to traps and I'm deeply ashamed of myself

There are so many 0days that no one is secure ever

cars mom backed me into my friends finger

Used to sneak into my mates mum's room all the time and jack off into a pair of her undies in his toilet, man that was fun cause I'm sure she knew.

i just rolled up a joint but im not going to smoke it because i quit i just like the feeling to roll it up

I know who is leaking Trumps ties to the Russians, and they work for Clinton.

Came on a dogs face and it ate it

spent 6 months in prison for being a pedo. friends think i was in a mental institution lol

My boyfriend does. So did my ex. Totally normal- you've got a dick, you can relate to it. Don't be ashamed.

I HAVE THE UNCONTROLLABLE URGE TO FUCK, BUT NO ONE TO FUCK WITH.

THE HAND DOES NOT COUNT

Tits or GTFO

I made one of the 11 y/o girls that's in my kickboxing class strip in my office while I took pictures.

Im building a case against them and it looks like it just got way worse. Wow are they dumb. Their partners are practically retarded.

Fill a glove with jelly or jello and fuck that

From less fucked things:

>after I got kicked out of house (I was like 18 or 17 back then) I started to use drugs
>stayed in some shithole with others like me
>needed money so tried to mug ppl while threatening them with knife
>usually it went fast and without problems
>once I stabbed someone, because he was "I wanna help ya bro" and then tried to hit me
>once guy didn't get scared and stabbed me in arm with my own knife
>stopped mugging after almost got stabbed second time

Too lazy for time stamp

Too fake for a timestamp, why do you niggers keep doing this kind of faggotery?

I left someone who loves me half way a cross the country with nothing because I was sick of fucking him, the person I cheated on him with and left him for is putting a lot into a relashionship but I really don't care. I haven't cried in 13 years and sometimes contemplate killing my sisters vegetable baby

>I can be bothered taking a picture and uploading it especially
>I cant be bothered writing the date on a piece of paper first

sounds legit, 100% confirmed femanon

I don't know how to get rid of this awful Halloween theme. I can't even read greentext with it.

lmao dude
I wontime sucked my sister's feminine penis!!

Fuck You both lmao

BUT I AM SO ASHAMED :'(

I can suck my own dick...

Can post more if someone would be interested, but it was many years ago so i don't remember everything with details etc

Face shot or maybe pussy? Definitely want more

You should see the evidence. It's hilarious. Double scandal and more.

I was red pilled by alex jones and there isnt a single day i dont look up to him. I wish i could change the world like he does. He is my idol.

oh hey, a second shot without a timestamp - this is now definitive and definitely not somebody posting multiple pics from an old set

must be fbi

i love my best friend, we have sex almost everyday but i am too afraid to tell him, i think he realized but he is too afraid to ask it

I go on my friends iMessage and take pictures of the nudes she sends him

I hate Quads

I'm a dude and I enjoy anal masturbration .

I wish I can gender-bend, like change between being a biological man or woman on a whim .

I played with my older sisters pussy the other night. I'm 26 she's 34. Felt amazing

fucked around with another boy when i was a kid, not sure how I knew the things we did

I've been wantin to fuck my girlfriend's friend ever since we all got drunk and made out naked in the shower. My gf is hotter but i'm just a horrible monogamist and i hate myself for it. i cant talk about it with her because she'd leave me instantly even if i made it clear that i wont ever do something like that. if there are any anons in this position pls help

i lie on Sup Forums for the lulz.

i also had sex with OP's mom and daughter. his mother was loose as fuck but his daughter had a tight as fuck vajayjay.

I really want to just whip my dick out in front of girls when I hang out with them

I'd fuck the shot out of Voldemort.

I have to wear diapers due to my nerves being dead in my bladder. I've actually grown to like it.

I want to fuck my boyfriends best friend. Theres a lot of sexual tension and we flirt but I couldnt do it.

I would do almost smugness to chat with Kevin on a regular basis. I really loved him.

I sucked my friend's dick for some weed b4.

>dead nerves in bladder
how the fuck did that happen

I fear that i will never find anyone else I truly love. Just someone i tolerate enough to be around.

Do it. I used to have trouble closing, until the friend of mine told me to just start whipping it out. It's now my goto move.

got some great blackmail material on somebody tonight.

sexy girl. video of them sucking cock and being fucked, clearly identifiable and loving it. I know their family, where they work, and on their facebook is a handy list of everybody they went to school/college with.

not sure whether I should do anything with it.

good way to get your dick sucked.

Some sort of neruo disorder. The doctors believe it to be genetic.

It took me a while, but i'm finally having a natural miscarriage right now. It is quite painful, but I know this pain means freedom.
Drinking galons of parsely tea and a special herb mix a nice user shared like 4 days ago.
user, if u here, thanks my friendo! hopefully Cleetus won't stay for any longer.

that or I'll bleed myself dead, or it dies and don't come out so it rotten inside and slowly kill me. Welp! this is gonna be a wild ride, kids

Post pic of yourself and we'll let you kno if you should or not

not close enough for that or that'd be the ideal use case.

all I could get out of her from here is a lot more nudes

good luck user.

My secret

I'd say that's unlucky, but I'd trade my functional bladder just to justify wearing a diaper 24/7

This shit is fucked up

It's not as bad as it sounds. But what sucks is when I pee when I don't want too. It's awful

Years ago, when I was in Russia, some guys I was drinking with asked me if I wanted to help them do some work, and gave me an address. I went there the next day and it looks like a small crew doing some photography with this blond Russian girl, probably around 13. I got in the van and we drove to the forest. The guys were talking to me but the girl didn't say anything. I basically just helped them carry equipment around and get things for them from the van while they took pictures and videos of this girl in different outfits.

When we were done, they said they didn't have money to pay me but said they could buy me drinks. I didn't want drinks and was a bit annoyed, so one of them asked me what I thought of the girl. I said she's really pretty, and he said he can give me 15 minutes with her and we'll call it even, so I did.

She was really cold and didn't say much aside from "No" when I try to touch her vag. Didn't kiss me when I kissed her cheek and neck, didn't react when I licked her nipple. I got so bored I just whipped my dick out and motioned for her to blow me, which she did a half-assed job of. I didn't even cum before the guys said time's up.

They asked if they can ask me for help again, and I said we'll see. I never met up with them again because I think they'll murder me next time.

can you describe the feeling?

thank you, nice vibes for you too

shut the fuck up fucking faggot you dont have a gf you have a small penis u queer.

bi-fag here, when I was in college, 19-20yo, I had a secret relationship with a 13yo boy.

Like the feeling of peeing? There is none. I literally don't feel it. It just comes out.

I saw that thread. You got the recipe from that old greentext capture right? Good luck. I would have done the same.

aw shit nigger shouldn't post stuff like that unless you want the V&.

was it "consensual"? How did it start?

Should have just fuck her

did you stick it in his pooper?

I never deleted any of my email. I made the whole thing up to troll republicans.

>I never met up with them again because I think they'll murder me next time.

yeah, good call. next time is when they'd record it for blackmail. If they didn't the first time.

well, it is working by far! it doesn't hurt like fucking hell, but it's still kinda painful.
Tor bless that user.

>Grew up thinking I was stupid. This was before special ed classes, autism and all that stuff.
>Family treated me like I was stupid.
>Friends did the same.
>Barely made it through school and college so I thought the same.
>Develop some MH issues in my late 20s.
>Part of my psych eval involves an IQ test
>Find out I'm a savant (really fucking low scores in some areas and top 1% in some others)
After finding this out instead of trying to find something in life where I can apply my special skills I instead took a pension from my employer and went on SSDI because everyones first impression of me is that I am slow.

TLDR: I secretly abused the system because I'm lazy.

Id guess you are an overweight kissless virgin cunt...?
Have you ever had a gf? Its great to be loved user.

She wouldn't let me touch her down there, so I don't think she'd let me fuck her. I didn't want to force it either, because I'm sure one or more of the guys are packing heat.

Yeah I hope not. Fortunately they never found me again. I wouldn't mind finding the girl's portfolio though, since I'm pretty sure now that the guys were producing cp.

i like Sup Forums's halloween color.

can we keep it? or make it an option?

tall, little out of shape right now but getting back into it, long term gf.

just get off on blackmail and coercion fam. everybody has their kink.

nah im good. not worth blowing up my social life. not enough to actively seek it out. if he makes a move who knows, though.

I'm a middle school teacher, and I'm banging one of my female students.

femanon here. i wish i had fucked an older guy when i was younger.

nobody is dumb enough to actually post this shit online if its actually true.

i hope you're lying user.

you too? I guess that's a generalized fantasy then

Signed my gf up to tinder so she would cuckold me

Why? What's the appeal? Like how young are you talking about, and how old of a guy did you want?

The dumb thing would be to post pictures, or keep pictures online. I have done neither.

she's gonna get older and someone is gonna comvince her you took advantage of her and she's gonna rat you out. it happens all the time.

Did it work???

Like a charm.

i dont get cuckold. its like completely fucking retarded and demeaning. whats the fucking appeal, you fucking waste of testosterone?

She knows that already. I told her that she may regret all of this, that an actual relationship is not viable, and while she loves me now, she may change her mind very quickly as she ages.

I gave her all the information so she can decide if she wants to bust me, and she didn't. Even Brad was almost home free had it not been Sup Forums being such experts at destroying lives.