Why is it immoral to be attracted to teens?

Why is it immoral to be attracted to teens?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2015/02/06/puberty-comes-earlier-and-earlier-girls-301920.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're easy and society sees it as unfair when older, more experienced people take advantage of this fact

Is it? How old is she?

>implying it's immoral
It's literally the part of speeding up evolution. How it happens is having children at a younger and younger age to speed up evolution because it is a gradual process over a long period of time. So it's evolutionary instinct to desire young teens. Because it's been made illegal to have sex with teens, human evolution has actually slowed down in the Western World.

Puritanism

Morality is subjective

18. didnt wanna get in trouble posting younger

It's not immoral to be attracted to them. You probably have a hormonal deficiency if you're not. It's how you act on those feelings that matters.

more

How does breeding with rando teens lead to evolution and even if it does it contributes to shitty genes

because if everyone is giving birth at 16 instead of 35 the generations move more quickly.

could you justify being in a relationship with a 15-16 year old?

It's not. Only pussies think so. Allah says: "When she bleeds, plug it with your penis"

Because the older you get, the more your DNA gets damaged. For example, if you develop chronic illnesses later in life, addictions, other diseases, it becomes coded in your DNA at that later time. So if you have children later with these things coded in your genetics, you will procreate children who have more of a chance of getting these unhealthy traits.

So it's better to have children when you're very young and healthy, which quickens evolution. Instead of passing on the good DNA you have as a teen at that time, you wait till later with aged, damaged DNA and then have less healthy children.

that's true but a fucking retarded idea

this

if it's 100% legal (in some countries) and you're just in it for the fucking amazing sex, whatever

Honestly, the cut off shoukd be 15. I dont understand why i should be labeled a sexual predator if i want to have a pure relationship with a 15 year old. If i had to wait for her to turn 18 to have sexual relations with her i would.

>15-16 year old
>fucking amazing sex,

you're only labeled as that if you act on it

its not unnatural, unlike these fake spidermen!

what, like a 30 year old or something is gonna be better? kek

he really does have the best reaction photos

you are like 12 right?

17-22 would be waaay better

So if i,who is 19 as of right now, should be labeled a sexual predator if i date a 15 year old? That shit doesnt make sense.

>being this obviously jealous

Nice one, user.

it's normal

also, see;

>At the turn of the 20th century, the average age for an American girl to get her period was 16 to 17. Today, that number has plummeted to less than 13, according to data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.

newsweek.com/2015/02/06/puberty-comes-earlier-and-earlier-girls-301920.html

i don't think most people would agree with that but ok

no, since you're more close-ish in age than say someone that age and a 50 year old. you wouldn't be taking advantage (as much)

You'll learn one day, young faggot.

19 here, I personally think it's pretty unfair

humans are humans

A lot of rich/powerful people throw parties with girls 13-15 there for sexual gratification and they get away with it.
>see Jerry Epstein
>see Donald Trump
>see Bill Clinton
Clearly society does not have a problem with it ,they are saving the best girls for the most powerful. Jebe girls are the most desirable.

>pic unrelated

it's because of all the shit at cafeterias and obese america's diets

>humans are humans
yes, but we also have laws to prevent some of the most vulnerable members of our society from being taken advantage of. that said, it's an arbitrary cutoff and idiotic but it helps more than hurts in the end

you still haven't given him an alternative or what your idea of the optimal age is, but okay

Nope, would take a 20 year old with some experience, over some dead fish 15 year old any day.

>and they get away with it.

If I can't, they shouldn't be able to either. And while we all may want to, it IS harmful. So FUCK all of those people and fuck this fucked up world for allowing them to get away with it.

we're talking about body only, not anything else.

jealous of your ignorance?
come back after you had sex

This supports my statements here:
It's almost like the biology of females is desiring to breed younger because it's made illegal and is not happening anymore in the West.

underage b&

Its only socially immoral. Society now deems it more important for teens to be educated and progressing our intellect ability to work and earn money. Primal urge is still present in most tho.

Who knows

what is harmful about dating a 15yr old? serious question. i dated 2 15 yr olds when i was in my teens and they didnt get messed up from it

incorrect.

lol.

>fucking amazing sex

people are attracted to taboo things, so yes

Thanks for pointing out they're fake. For a minute there I actually though it was the REAL one.

depends on the person's intentions

he is not wrong.
My experience is, that many, not all, grown up woman just know what they dont want to do.
Best sex i had was with an 18 year old, i fucked her so silly and then she begged me to cum on her cute young face.
Oh man.
Great times.

Chequed

as you protect those vulnerable and let them reproduce is when you fuck the human specie.

You have a point. Jumping in here, it seems like he meant to be talking about sticking his dick in a tight vagina, not the whole process/act.

bcoz teh SJW society say so

they're already reproducing

It's not a fetish, it's evolutionary instinct to like younger girls. This is the way humans achieved this level of evolution today. Modern humans are going backwards by not breeding in their teens and it's slowing human evolution.

you're very welcome, don't want mr J to lose his damsel

See,thats implying all people attracted to teens are sexualy deviant and manipulative.i just want to experience teenage love again. I want someone to be absolutely in love with me. Someone i can watch grow up,mature and become the adult she can be. I dont see how that makes me a bad person.sure there are alot that woukd manipulate but not everyone would. Its a slipperyslope arguement.

Its pretty common to be sexually attracted to girls who have passed puberty, typically 14ish. Its not just guys either, my 24 yr old gf points out girls who look around 15 and is like "fuck i want her legs" or body etc, or joke that she wants to look like that when she grows up. However, the issue isnt looks its maturity and being taken advantage of. Just stay away from the under 18s, realistically spending extended time with them makes you want to kill yourself, they are self absorbed and stupid.

>tfw 20 and will never be able to fuck a 15yo pusseh

yes, but i'm talking like 10-12 or some shit. while some people are, and it's a valid sexual orientation, most of those in power aren't actually pedophiles/attracted to people of those ages - they do it for dominance and power.

when you're rich and have nearly anything you want, you want what's not on the table

You may have a point there, but it doesn't seem to be doing a great evolutionary work with all those nigs that reproduce when they're 11.

no, that's not what i meant at all. most people are - just to younger ages than what you said

i'd agree with you, but unfortunately there's no way to weed out the "bad guys" or those who would cause harm. also you're old, and so am i, so that sucks

I'm talking about the age of puberty, not any younger than that, that's actual pedophilia and babyfucking, which has no evolutionary advantage.

and do you think is good to pass down shitty genes and mental disseases?

Are you not in college?

oh, obviously. 13 is still there for some though, it's on the border - and that's who trump, epstein, etc. are fucking

never said that

How is 19 old?

these are the ones actually fucking the girls up

Those are only a minority of people in the black community. It only works for the whole of humankind when all humans procreate in their teens, like humans did since the beginning of the human race. It has relations to the herd immunity principle.

Minority of people in the black community? Blacks breed like fucking animals (fittingly, ofc).

it's not. but most people are attracted to a lot younger. see other replies in the thread talking about this

And this is why you need to vote for the slightly better, less-horrible of two incredibly fucking horrible candidates.

while you are right and knowledgeable, Hitlary will win, so America will go retard in the next 20years.

You're all wrong! Fucking twenty seven years old's is the best, because there is twenty of them.

Because it's too fucking easy.

Well, the pedophiles are still acting on that evolutionary instinct even if they are pre-pubescent if those girls 'look' like they already hit puberty. But having sexual desire for a literal baby that's not even old enough to speak yet is abuse and is degenerate.

It's not immoral. When I was 15, I was totally attracted to teens.

If you're 30 and still attracted to teens, that's still not immoral. It's not even unusual.

If you're 30 and you're attracted EXCLUSIVELY to teens, that can be problematic.

what do you think b?

Skinny, but plugable.

>problematic
to who?

i think thats a good point. im attracted to some teens but still like milfs and 20s girls

Technically in most states the sexual age of consent is 13-14. I know by experience. Fucker got my friend pregnant when she was 13 and he was 16. They couldn't charge him with sagetory rape since he was a minor, and also there's this 'Romeo and Juliette' law, so the state threw battery charges on him and noted it "Unnecessary contact with a minor". Procreating at such a young age is definitely worth it, but I would say it ages you faster mentally.

great bod, but what the fuck is this?

That's not entirely true. Your DNA itself doesn't get damaged, whatever happens to you is decided in your genes at birth. However, the older you get, the more likely it is that your cells get fuck up in mitosis and meiosis (meiosis for reproduction) and screw up the baby in the process. So you're half right.

Opposite is true, should be having children later. Age related and other diseases are not revealed until later life. Downs would be higher but they are sterile anyway. The net effect ovet generations would be a longer healthier life. But you'd have to stop fucking the kiddies.

Only if you accept the chains society suggests you do. Only if you personally feel embarrassed or sorry you got caught. I personally don't think it's immoral or wrong and couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone else thought. If I want to put my dick in a teenager I'll do it, regardless of what society thinks and I'll find ways to get away with it. Will I hurt them? No. I'll care for them and enjoy it and make sure they do too

xd

see

>sagetory

random mutations on dna happens, thats why cancer exists

she does that in most of her pics unfortunately

Think of it like this, if all the people with genius level intelligence procreate at younger ages they will definitely pass on their intelligence to their children, quickening their genetic lines' intelligences.

Because those children of geniuses already started off with high intelligence, they will become even more intelligent in the first decade of their lives, then they will have children in their teens, then creating children with 3 times the potential of intelligence level.

Imagine this quickening of generations in these genius people because they are breeding in their teens, they will be even more intelligent than the rest of the population.

No, they're not, technically. most people who offend against kids aren't pedos, and most pedos don't offend against kids (they just stay in the closet). people who are abusers like that do it for dominance, not attraction. pedos like kids like you like adults of whatever gender - it's not all about sex - and why would you want to hurt someone you love?

because they are impressionable and growing children. its predatory

Sure ya did

>sagetory

also, romeo and juliet laws don't exist everywhere. and once you hit 18 it becomes 18 for you, only under 18s can fuck other under 18s. so its not "technically 13-14" at all

>and I'll find ways to get away with it
check yourself into a mental hospital

ever wonder why serial rapists and murderers get caught, and killed?

to play devil's advocate, your brain grows until you're 35

DNA is not static. DNA is dynamic, it changes.

nope not yet. im still in hs (yes i know). but if i date an underage girl people will look weird at me and call me a pedo, even though i still feel like im 16