Literally every white girl I know is dating a black guy. Their demand is so high sometimes the black kid dates 2...

Literally every white girl I know is dating a black guy. Their demand is so high sometimes the black kid dates 2, 3 or more at the same time and the girls are OK with it. We have no hope. I want to kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXTSUM0yRnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every white girl I know finds black guys unattractive

So what's it like living in a massive delusion when faced with reality do you suck on and take nigger dicks inside you to help ease the pain of reality

weird....

Im dating 3 girls and I'm a tall skinny white guy.
Niggers gon nig.

im light skinned, and my gf is white, and its cool man, we're a great couple.

it just works easier man, women want to feel safe and protected, not have a numale wimp talking about feelings

i just want to date this pineapple
youtube.com/watch?v=nXTSUM0yRnw

The only reason a white girl in the US is not currently with a black guy is because there are not enough black guys to go around. They have to wait their turn. Just yesterday spoke with an early 20's beautiful white girl that had a 2 year old mixed daughter and I asked where the daddy was and she didn't know. I mean this girl was stunningly beautiful.

I personally know about 20 girls in my high school class who wouldn't touch a nigger if you paid them, who shudder if they see them

Where do you live OP? City?

Found the pic of that girl you were talking about she is one beautiful you have any more of her this is all I could find

What is the purpose of these retarded threads? Is it social engineering? Is it Sup Forums trying to get more whites to hate black people? Is it one autistic virgin black guy constantly making these posts all day, everyday? Or is this just elementary level trolling?

Think about it, I bet its Sup Forums those bastards.

ITT
the real reason STDs are rampant and epidemics.
everyone's dating the same stupid fucking whores.

my money is on the autistic black kid who could never get a white wifey so he cries about it all day.
any guess could be true, gotta love user.

Look at that beautiful black baby.

She's pregnant with a beautiful black baby.

Look at this beautiful black baby with blonde hair.

..EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THE WHITE MAN.....
────────────▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
─────────▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄PEDOPHILE
───────▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄RAPIST
──────▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐ LIAR
─────▐▒▒▌▒░▌▒▒▄▀░▐▒▒▌▌▒▒▌▒▒▌GREEDY
─────▌▌▒▐▒▐░▌▐░░░▌▒▄▀▐▒▌▌▒ GAY
─────▌▀▐▒▀░▄▀▄▄░░▀▀░▄▄▀▄░▌▒▐MURDERER
─────▐▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄░▌▒▌VIOLENT
─────▌░▌░░▌░▀▄▀░█▀█░▀▄▀░▐▄▀SCUM
─────▀▄▐░░▀▄▄▄▄▀▐░▌▀▄▄▄▄▀░EVIL
───────█░░░░░░░░▌░▐░░░░░░▐ LAZY
───────█░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░▌WEAK
────────█░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░█JEALOUS
────▄▄▄▄█░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█DISGUSTING
▄▄▀▀▒▒▒▌░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░█IRRESPONSIBLE
▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░▀▀▄░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄IGNORANT
▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░▐▒▒▀▄ UGLY
▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▀▄PATHETIC
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄DUMB

>posts a few random pictures
>myth busted
Even your dumbass should realize how stupid you look.

I'm not liberal you moron. I'm black and very conservative actually and I believe in black separatism. Whites and blacks should live in seperate nations in America.

Say words with zero evidence to back them up. Whites have big dicks while niggers have small dicks this is a fact. Don't let you cuck delusions blind from reality just come to terms with the fact that your gay and love dicks that look like dog shit.

>tfw youre manlet so you have to go for nigger chicks
also interracial kids are even uglier than black kids

Full of faggots, thats why

u mad jigaboo?

Nigga my dick is over 9 inches long and it's darker than the rest of the skin on my body. That's all the proof I need that blacks have bigger dicks.

>Literally every white girl I know is dating a black guy.

That's why you should take your medication.

lol

You dont know any girls faggot

No.
See:

You go nigga, tell em white men we is saperior ma nigga waddup

I'm so proud of being a nigger though. So proud that I wish some melanin-less nigger in public would affirm that I am a nigger, but this has never happened.

>darker
>am black
Get your color scheme right

I think OP is watching a bit to much of netflix's original programming.
Nigger,I'm white. the women I do know are pretty much all white. They wouldn't date a black guy unless the nigger was rich. ,stop drinking the media koolaid. I assure you most white women are still far to racist to date a nigger

Post moar white girls that need some black dick in them. Or even post some white man/black woman couples because they breed pretty mixed race black girls. That's hot.

>woman of colour
>proceeds to call caucasians "white"
fucking racist piece of shit.

I'm mixed race, so I'm a lighter brown. I'm surprised you didn't know that the penile skin on black men my color is a tad bit darker than the rest of my skin. But I guess you only suck the very dark cocks because they seem to be the same color as the rest of the skin on those darker blacks.

I'm bi but can't stand niggers. Especially their dicks. I agree with you, they literally look like shit. I won't even fuck someone that's fucked a nigger. I've turned down some hotties for that very reason. That being said, they typically do have big dicks. They look like shit and they're attached to disgusting, subhuman ape people but they are big. Your cherry picked examples prove nothing. For every one small dicked nig you post I've seen 5 big ones posted. Also, most of the ones in your pics are flacid. Flacid size has no relation to size when hard. A lot of the time flacid ones grow more when they get hard. My dick looks very small when flacid and I've been with guys who looked far bigger than me, like twice my size, but when we both got hard I was way bigger than them, their dick barely grew any.

The guy who posted that tweet is what's referred to as a house nigger. I'm black and I give no fucks if white men impregate black women, in fact I encourage it because these kinds of couples only create black children. That black blood in their genetic lines stays there forever.

stfu fucking jew. EVERY fucking day several times this fucking thread.

huehuehue you so good troll bruh... HUEHUE

every gf i had dislikes or even hates blacks.
dream on nigger jew

Gross.

Before you say that you should really get your DNA tested to see your ancestry. A significant amount of white people have black ancestry that they don't know about.

fuck off nigger

Fuck off melanin-less nigger.

quads or eternal truth.

fuck off niggers

Fuck off melanin-less niggers.

MAXIMUM SHILLING.

>I want to kill myself.
What's stopping you?

oh look, this thread again

I know it pisses you off to call you a word you think has power when you use it. It's why I call you a melanin-less nigger and not a white nigger. Calling you white is a compliment to you, so I call you a melanin-less nigger. Because that's what you are. You descended from pre-historic niggers in Africa just like blacks, so what you are is a melanin-less nigger, you melanin-less nigger.

Cheeyeah nigga dem white folks cat campete with us real niggas coz we be real an dem be fake & gay muthafucka

gg nigger.

gg melanin-less nigger.

The only people that could be trolled by this are lonely incapable American males. Most capable males have a girlfriend or wife so it doesn't matter much. Also, nowhere else has such a concentration of black people than America (Latin America included) other than Africa itself which mostly has black females to accommodate.

yeah whatever nigger. keep believing shit and die soon for being a subhuman shit. worst people on earth. no ones likes niggers. AHAHAHAHAHA

I´d kill myself if id wake up being a nigger.

dude you fucked up. fucking nigger ahahahaa

Yeah whatever you melanin-less nigger.

YA MAD WHITE BOIZ? YA MAD?

Sapiens started black, if what you said was remotely true, only black Sapiens would exist.

I don't expect you to understand mutations you melanin-less nigger.

Aw, skiddo learned a new word in Science class.

Be careful with all those edges though, junior. You could put your eye out.

Every human alive has "black" dna yet we have a multitude of skin tones and parents pass this on, despite having "black" dna
>goes in all fields

>implying
Just like a melanin-less nigger does.

melan what? nigga betta be stop jokin n shit wit dem big words n shit nigga or yous get smoked by a muthafucka
BBC WADDUP

I think the reason why so many white girls in Americant are dating black guys is that all the white guys are pathetic losers. It's not like they are tall, rich, great looking Scandinavians. Man the fuck up, fags!

Shut the fuck up cumskin. You're not fooling anyone but retards.

New thread:

>tfw
>gook makes bread
>puts down other races
>tfw, no face

What's the matter, running away because you got rekt in this thread? Running away like the beta bitch boy cumskin he is.

>Or accept a lifetime of girls being disgusted by your jew nose?
KILL YOURSELF THEN
WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOT DATING GIRLS IF YOU WANT IT SO BAD
STOP SHITPOSTING ABOUT GARBAGE YOU TRASH MONGOLOID

Hey OP, at least you're not a gook.

They've really got it bad with their tiny dicks, inability to hold their alcohol, terrible teeth, etc etc

shut da fuck up bitch nigga I'm blacka than you is stupid bitch

Wow rasism towards our superior asian master isnt cool

Do you know what a small sample size is?

It's when you pick a handful of people from one area, and one demographic, then assume it's the same everywhere. It's almost always wrong.

No white girls clambering for blacks where I grew up and we were well outnumbered.

Might be because theyre sick of your racist hick asses, or, way more likely, I think you just suck at getting women, and you see one girl with a black guy and go "Aha! All women like black guys! There's nothing wrong with me its all women and niggers fault."

I promise. There probably is something wrong with you.

that is so fake

Oh, please.

Gooks literally are not even people.

People don't eat dogs.

People don't slice off a sharks fin for soup.

People don't kill whales for sport and try to exucse their actions in the name of "science".

tl;dr - OP isn't even a person; nothing to do here.

This just shows Sup Forums's obsession with large black dicks.

>racist
>literal recent homosexual
>(newfag)
>Sup Forums in a nutshell

As much as yall claim blacks are so inferior and worthless, you fags cannot go a single day without talking about 'black people' this or 'nigger' that.

>This just shows Sup Forums's obsession with large black dicks.
Incorrect. It's Sup Forums's obsession with black cock.
Sup Forumsfag reporting in and checking out.

We could if you monkeys would kill yourselves. Then we could start mining asteroids for rubidium and iridium and being small-scale colonization on other planets.

It's a superiority complex. Both the superiority complex and inferiority complex are rooted in the feelings of inferiority that cumskins have.

Those wretched cumskin anons who are not even racist who post threads saying they're going to kill themselves do it because it's rooted in the same feelings Sup Forums has, based on their insecurities and inferiority.

>implying
Each you group of people you mentioned are not saying both things.

You silly goose.

>implying Sup Forums and Sup Forums are exclusive
You're the same melanin-less niggers.

Nigga your cumskin ancestors were too lazy to build plantation houses and farm for yourselves. Most of you are lazy retards. lol

Niggers gon' nig.

When niggers stop nigging, we can stop calling them out on their niggery.

But until then, here we are.

Now as for the nigger-love threads, we all know those are faggots doing it for the lulz.

No one on Earth can form a cogent argument proving Cuacasians are anything but the master race.

Lazy insults are lazy.

But then again so are gooks.

Go figure.

The question is, when do YOU cumskins stop nigging.
>never

>cumskins

Try harder you edgy little pancake faced faggot.

You're a lazy cumskin like your forefathers before you.