Do you like to suck cocks /b ? It feels so good to be a fag

Do you like to suck cocks /b ? It feels so good to be a fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It does. I'm bi but the best feeling ive ever had and will never forget is feeling that first load of cum shooting down my throat. I am a 30 year old male and have a bit of a daddy fetish. Going tomorrow to suck a 60 year old mans dick and cant wait

fuck yes, love fat cock down my throat, fucking my skull

like just grab my ears and ram it the fuck down
make me gag and gurgle on it

anyone else love pics from this angle
i start drooling

only ever had experiences when I was a kid to when I was a late teenager

I wish I was young again, I would be a huge whore

Same boat, never had the courage to do so, only on cam...

"God" has created the most evil and insulting way for you degenerate faggots to die anyway, so enjoy scratching you AIDS skin.

>"God" in quotes.

I want to get naked and on my knees to serve those cocks with my mouth..

That pic gets me diamonds

You should start. Lots of guys in their late teens, early 20s would love to get with an older man.

I absolutely love sucking cocks. I don't know what it is, but there's a particular taste about cock that is just very appealing to me. And I'm not talking about pre-cum either, just the skin and glands and all of it just has a nice taste to it.
I love the idea of a guy cumming down my throat, and I've experienced it and it's very satisfying to me.

I'm not exactly sociable though so I don't just go out and suck cocks all day, but browsing boards like this all the time makes me wish I wasn't such a fag though. I'm an average looking boy and when browsing boards like this all day when bored I see constant threads of how people love to fuck femboy ass all day but when it comes to questioning them, what they actually mean are people on hormones who have begun developing female features in every regard.

Even guys I meet through video games and stuff, it turns into "Oh I would fuck a boy, if he looked like a girl"

I'm no femboy, I wish I was but the most I would ever be is a twink, but again everywhere I look, guys only want girls with penises.

Not often I see a picture I want to save.

Well i lurk gay dating sites and app and lot of top guys like bottoms that actually look masculine

yeah if I was a femboy I would be the biggest whore ever

I remember when I first when to meet up someone to suck my dick. He was pretty cute, I almost thought it to be some kind of meet to jump thing. We sat in his room watch Austin Powers for awhile to calm our nerves.

He took my cock into his mouth, was pretty good but he needed more training. Next thing I knew I'm sucking his cock....... I only went there to get my dick suck. But let me tell you having that cock in my mouth felt right. I didn't want to stop sucking it. He had to push me off to keep from cumming too soon.

He convinced me to bend over and take it up the ass. I loved ebry second of it to. It's been years and it still think about it. I want more, lots more.

yeah, when you've enjoyed the cock once in your life you understand why women are slut... this is so good...

kill yourself faggot.

my sexual fantasy is to take my sister to a gloryhole and suck strangfers' cocks with her all day

Where can I find cumshot videos in this position?

Like the guy is giving the camera a facial?

unf as fuck

need more with this perspective

It really is. It just felt so natural and like instinct to suck that cock.

Like this?

hahahahahha/10

Most men are ugly, and those that aren't age out faster than women.

Getthelube.com

Same here. I'd want dicks filling my holes 24/7. I've only sucked cock a few times. Its just hard to get into it and feel feminine when I'm not a sexy slut femboy.

So I'm a 48 year old Ausfag, what are my chances of getting my dick sucked???

I've sucked cock when I was underage because I got off on the fact that I was giving a man who couldn't get pussy nor ass unless he went on craigslist.

I explained I was underage & they were using my mouth as a fuckhole.

I did it about 4 times, but once I met the girl I love I realize I only like doing that because I was giving that person a memory they will never forget.

i don't regret sucking cock, because I've learned that the person who gives the dick is the one who calls the shots. & that's what I've learned I want to become

ausfag here too

good as long as you're not smelly, gross or fat and have a decent dick.

Depends on how you look, what you drive, what you're looking to do to make it a good time.

Go to a gay bar, providing you're gay since you're in this thread. Walk around and talk to a couple of guys you think are cuties and judge if they're the type to suck dick, if they are then hit them up, get your dick sucked and then drop them off at home.

That's probably the second most shallow and easiest way to go about it.
If you want the easiest then sites like craiglist are your go to.

I'm definitely not smelly, very much into personal hygiene but I do have a bit of a gut, I work out so my legs and arms etc are well toned but I do drink a bit and can't get rid of the gut

also, I like to keep my dick clean, it's not that big and uncut but it's always clean

not gay (as far as I know so far) but a sexual encounter with another male is on my bucket list

>not gay
>wanting sexual encounter with a male partner

I am sorry, my friend, but sadly, you can only pick one.

>not gay
>I want my dick sucked by a male

If it's for your bucket list, go with Craigslist. You're literally teetering "I just want to have it done so I can say I've had it done", you don't give a shit about a quality time with it. You want the lowest of the low then, just get it over and done with, you wont enjoy it because you're not fucking gay you retard.

cheers

I'm straight... for the most part. I love women, I am obsessed with tits, I think pussy is quite possibly the greatest thing on earth. Femininity makes my cock rock hard... HOWEVER... I fantasize about sucking cock all the time. I don't do it, and there is a 99.9% chance I NEVER will do it.. but I think about it all the time. Every time I jack off? I think about a cock being in my mouth and some guy face fucking me until he blows his load down the back of my throat. The oddest part of this fantasy is that I am not attracted to men at all. Masculinity turns me OFF. So I really don't know why I fantasize about this. I think deep down maybe i'm bi and I just don't know it, but see.. maybe not.. because bi means you're attracted to BOTH sexes and as I said, I am NOT attracted to men at all. Is there a label for straight guys that are also into cock but NOT the men they're attached to??? If there is? That's me. That being said? I could never be a full blown fag. I'd miss pussy and tits WAY too much.

Not gay, but I would suck myself if someone clone me.

Also sucked cock when I was underage. Not through Craigslist though.

I was playing football in the street late one summer evening, when one of my mates kicked it over the fence into a neighbour's garden. So I had to go ring his doorbell. Mid forties, balding, musclefat. Gave me the ball back, but when I came back out the door, my friends had vanished.

Said I could stay and watch the football with him on the TV if I wanted. So I did, because we didn't have SkySports at home so it was kind of a treat.

He just sat there drinking beer while we watched the match. Talked for a bit, but mostly watching the game. Then after a while, his dick started getting hard in his shorts and he put his hand inside and started stroking it.

Then he looked over at me, cause I must have been staring out the corner of my eye, feeling embarrassed and not sure what to do. He laughed and said he forgot I was there. Seemed to be genuine at the time - now I'm not so sure.

Anyway, he asked if I wanted to see, and I just nodded for some reason. He pulled shorts down, and his dick was massive, thick and uncut. Pearly drop drooling on tip and down into his foreskin.

I just stared, and then he laughed again. Next thing I know, his hand's on the back of my head and pushing me face down on it. He teaches me how to suck it, how to use my tongue, and a little while later her rests his dick on my face and starts cumming on my forehead and nose. Not that much, but really thick and creamy, not runny.

He sighs, leans back, then swipes the cum off my nose and forehead and into my mouth. By this time, the match is over. Says I'm a good kid and there's some pop in the kitchen and that I can come over to watch footy with him any time.

Becomes a regular thing - watching footy, sucking his cock, licking his ass, swallowing his cum.

Never told anyone about it, only stopped when he got engaged and his fiance moved in. Haven't seen him in years. Don't regret it though. I loved it.

well, that's why I put the brackets in, if I really enjoy it, maybe I am gay, haven't tried it yet so I guess you could call me bi curious because I do love the pussy

Post pic of your dick now and other anons tell if they would suck it

you sound like me

what, hard or soft, it's not much to look at soft

no I don't because I am a deeply closeted gay man.

This! So much this! I sucked cock in my early 20's and I fucking LOVED it.. problem is.. I'm in my late 30's now and have never done it again since... I miss it terribly... but it's just too dangerous now days... I still think about it all the time though. I do fully understand why women are such whores.. cock just makes you that way. Anyone that's had one in their mouth or up their ass would understand.

same

dreamt about taking black cock last night :( how do i stop these fantasies

>I could never be a full blown fag
>I would miss pussy and tits way too much

Damn it's like bisexuality is a thing where you can do both.

Sounds like you have the most common form of gay meme this board spreads around a lot. You want dick because it's so highly spoken of by gays here, I mean you are literally browsing a thread that boasts about how great it is to be a fag. You're inducing yourself in these fantasies but if you ever went out and actually sucked the dick of a guy you'll probably come to find that it's not as hyped up as much as it is here because you're not gay.

I'd suggest you do just that, go and find a gay guy who looks attractive (or not I guess) and ask to suck his cock, you'll either find you hate it or learn you're bisexual, or gay all along.

I was just thinking you had the gay meme originally but when you say you literally think about a guy blowing a load down your throat everytime you fap then that could just be your gate way to becoming gay. Or bisexual.

So is there anyone in Brisbane Australia who wants to suck a clean, smallish, uncut cock and have theirs sucked as well?

Glad someone understands. Nice to know i'm not alone.

>women are sluts
>its okay to be a man slut

okay

Yeah i feel the same. I want to serve a STD free cock again.. but hard to be sure. Already sucked with a comdom but that's not the best feeling.

Who knows, I very well may hate sucking dick if I ever actually tried it. I just know right now? The THOUGHT of doing it really turns me on. Like I said though, I know i'm not gay. I'd never want to date a man or have a relationship with a man. Masculinity does nothing for me. I know pretty much i'll never know if i'll like sucking dick unless I go out and try it, I just don't know if I could ever actually go through with it. For now? It's just a fantasy of mine.

Aus fag here too, pretty good chances if you try hard enough. I'm a top, so I am not one for sucking dick, but if you're not bad, we could mutual wank.

maybe if you think this way, it's something that you need to try, it will either open your eyes to being Bi or it will wipe the idea of cock from your mind once and for all, that's what I feel like I need to do, not sure I could do it if it came to the crunch but.... the idea is always there

what state are you in?

>I know i'm not gay. I'd never want to date a man or have a relationship with a man.
You can have one night stands you know, sex and dump them.
Also some people would argue what you're doing is pretty fucking gay. But if you don't know about the Kinsey Scale, just do a google search of it, or fuck even a google image search of it. You sound like your rate between 0 and 1.

Though note that, and I'm not lying or exaggerating here, everytime there's a thread like this there is always at least 2 fucking people who come in and say "I am not gay... BUT I LOVE THE IDEA OF SUCKING A BILLION COCKS' everytime without fail. You can also see more than 3 in tranny threads generally

Post ass.

I was always bicurious but considered myself straight. I went to a training meeting for my company and the guy I roomed with told me "once you suck cock, you'll always be a cocksucker". I'm sure he was dropping hints but I didn't take him up on it.

Years later I decided to try sucking a cock and he was absolutely right. Once I sucked my first cock, I was a cocksucker (and loved guys sucking my cock, too).

>God invented AIDS

The CIA is powerful and all, but they're not literal god tier.
Kek....

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

I took the test. I got a 2.
"Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual."

Not sure I agree with that. I think YOU were more right a 0 or a 1. I read what those said and those fit me more.

nsw

pisser, QLD here, was open to ideas but too far away

I travel to the gold coast alot.

pisser...gold coast...aussies love urine apparently...

These pics are gold for my hypno fetish

yeah i'm on Brisbane northside

Could travel to there, not much of an issue.

I said to look at the wiki and google images, don't take shitty tests. Do you also click ads that say you've won a free Macbook pro, too?

You know where you lie, what your fantasies are and where your boundaries lie. You draw where you are on the kinsey scale and that's it.

Consider that the test most likely didn't ask you about Transgender people, that in itself is a good test for the kinsey scale. But to accurate get an answer on where you lie, you would have to be shown various types of people; A man, a handsome man, a cute guy, a trans person with more masculine, a trans person who looks female entirely, an attractive female, an average female, an ugly female, a cuntboy and what have you. There you would point and say "Yeah, I could do that, but not that, oh yes that is good" so that every spectrum of people gets covered (You like masculine guys? Total gay. You don't? But what about this super feminine guy who basically has no masculinity? Yes? Well you're a bit gay then aren't you!)

The tests are shallow and dumb, apply yourself with reasoning.

This is me too. Would probably try it through a glory hole with zero interaction with the person other than swallowing his load

would have to be a sat or sun morning

again, no issue.

Been wanting it for a decade now, still too chicken-shit to do it

but where? I have a wife

[email protected]

Not sure. Could probably get a motel or something.

how old are you.... interested

Have you ever heard the saying "life inspires art and art inspires life"?
Sexuality is exactly like that. You got to do a bunch of things which inspire certain kinds of sexual fantasies and thereby inspire actions, and overall take you deeper down the rabbit hole.

This is why one size doesn't fit everybody: because we're all a bit different but we all got to get laid somehow, so sexual fantasy is a tool which doesn't only turn cons into pros, but also drives you to do things you've never done.

The fact that you're thinking of dicksucking and trying to breath detail into the fantasy will inspire you to suck dick. It's really that simple. And once you've taken that step then you'll take the next one and the next one... until you reach a point in your life where sexuality no longer plays a major role, or you have a bunch of responsbilities which prevent you from becoming the kawaii cutthroat fucker you always wanted to be. And that's when you'll just be whatever, until life changes again. This will continue until you die or your dick stops working.

The bottom line is that you have full control over what you can do and become.

You can choose how you develope your sexual taste in a similiar way how you can develope your fashion sense or music taste.

If you think it like this but at the same time understand that you will be always slipping in some direction, then things will become very easy.

ok so you're into older guys?

Don't mind em.

ok

ok

Craigslist is literally a 1 hour turn around for bi/fags.

Use gorilla mail, post your wants. Someone will reply. Hopefully without aids or herpes.

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

hard

Would you suck my dick?

i would

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

no

I've been cumming in my mouth and swallowing my cum for 3 months and a half (july 15th). I lost count but that probably makes it around 50 loads now.
And I fucking love it.

good for you fruitcake