Mayonnaise vs ketchup

Mayonnaise vs ketchup.
Dubs decide.

>Mustard doesn't count you pretentious cunt.

Rolling for mayo.
The condiment of champions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematospermia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both mixed

Mayonnaise and ketchup mixed. Condiment of Aryans.

Mix it

right on!

Halal white sauce

Mudslime raus

Ketchup.

>Anyone who likes mayo has a secret cum fetish that they haven't even admitted to themselves yet.

So ketchup makes it a blood fetish by your logic, which is worse than cum.

But... I like mustard!

mmmmmm mix the cum and the blood togetharrr!!! :p

Checked

We knew you did Satan

ROLLIN for Ketchup, the Emperor of Condiments and ONLY condiment of French fries

ketchup....dubz.....GET!!

No dubs for you

ketchupdubzGETNOW!!

mayo cuz im slav

Satan trips override OPs request of no mustard.

Rollin dubz for King Ketchup!!

Perfect Together

MUSTARD

Nah.... ketchup is just smashed up tomatoes with some salt, vinegar, and sugar added.

final victory roll for the only crimson, non-creamy condiment in the known universe that matters, ketchup.

Mixed or ketchup, mayo is like semen with lemon

Rollin for Ranch

Course ground spicy brown mustard.

Aryans lost the war tho.

Also, mayo.

Both

I was playing by the rules, but I agree with you- Ranch is god tier

MUSTARD

We just lost the battle. Am Ende steht der Sieg.

>mixed
>aryan

Pick one

Fuck you and fuck ranch. I like bbq sauce

That is what they eat with their fries in Germany; hence, the Aryan condiment.

Perhaps you can think of it as creating the light pink color that Whites really are.

Sorry, my trips have confirmed that ranch is god tier.

We still need some dubs though for OP's question...

Mayonnaise because it tastes better, and isn't sweet like ketchup but ( I don't like sweet things)

Mudslim gtfo

mayo for burger ketchup for fries

Semen

I already said that, and you had to squander the dubs. Sigh. What does this mean?

My satan trips
throw your trips into the burning pits of hell.

What war? You're speaking an Ido-European language right now.

Checked

this is best

Well mayo is just smashed up egg yolks with some salt, vinegar, sugar and cum added.

Both of them are disgusting. Mustard is the far superior condiment and if you don't agree you are both wrong and an uncultured swine.

No autismo. Mixing mayo and ketchup is no secret. Cut the whole white power act out please, you're causing south park level cringe

Sauerkraut roll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematospermia

MIXED FOR THE WIN

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little spic? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Wharton School of Finance and I’ve been involved in numerous secret meetings with Billionaires, and I have over 300 confirmed million dollar deals.
I am trained in economic warfare and I’m the top businessman in the entire USA. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will deport you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of right wing death squads across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the schlong. The schlong that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your path to citizenship. You’re fucking deported, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can deport you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in wall building, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Right Wing Death Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the country, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mexican. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking deported, Guido.

Gravy is best

WINRAR. I never saw gravy coming.

Autism levels rising

This is you

Hey sunshine, WOW awaits you.

WINRAR

This is you

Up your game nigguh

underrated kek

Don't push me. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'LL DO IT.

Slash thread

>mustard
>666
What are you?

Damn user I feel for you

Chill, this is just a site, you don't have to do this, leave the knife down, slowly, that mustard hasn't done anything wrong

Why would anyone limit themselves to just one condiment?