>not married
>no kids
Why?

he's bent

>having screaming brats to ruin your life
>not being free

Because hes not retarded

homosexual

He's on someones payroll to promote that kind of lifestyle because white genocide.

are you serious? he has an infinite supply of women of all ages and tiers why the fuck would get married. for a guy like him it has zero benefits and tons of negatives

also come on hes got plenty of little mixed race leos around the globe

OP, are you a fucking chick?

If yes, you know what the drill is.

He doesn't want to be JUSTed like Depp

He was a child actor

probably molested and shit

looks like a nonce tbqh w/ u

he's secretly gay and cannot come out at this point in his career.
deal with it

>wanting to add to overpopulation at the expense of your own sanity, wealth and freedom
For what purpose?

Why would he gamble half his assets and income on the whims of a modern womyn?

Doesn't he live with another actor?

he's a megapaedo

>not married
Probably the smartest option right now.
>no kids
That one is a mistake though.

>sports cars
>honeys
>millions of dollars
>i should wipe some shitty ass for a year

>no kids
>Why?

Rich as fuck.
Handsome af.
Talented af.
Banging 20 year old German supermodels, af.

Kids.
Wife.

Suck out your soul.

>2016
>getting married
lmao are you retarded OP?

Kate Winslet is married already

Probably just easier to bang supermodels and not have to worry about getting nagged and bitches at for the hours leading up to it and afterwards.

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
ARRIBA CABRON

marriage is a meme that is solely for the benefit of the woman. Why would you ever agree on a deal that doesn't provide you any advantages?

If Leo came out as gay he'd probably get even more popular and get more work

>wow so brave
>it takes a real man to come out of the closet
>some people are gay; get over it!

He is following in the footsteps of the master cocksmiths who have come before him.
He will pull a clooney and marry in his 50's. Until then, he will take full advantage of what the world offers him.

wut?

>Leonardo Dicaprio
>handsome
>talented
Lmao ok.

He is secretly gay.

All the women he hangs with are covers.

Because he's smart

Because he's not a moron. Why would ever get married if you're rich? You're just asking for some gold-digging slut to divorce your ass and take half your shit.

cuz marriage and kids are overrated as fuck

>pretending leo is not handsome to make yourself feel better.

Lmao ok.

>acquiescing to the vaginal jew
>2016
shiggidy diggidy do

Because hes not retarded

well done on the oscar leo well done.

HOWEVER

I'm glad that you're a genetic dead end.

Have children, Sup Forums. Its the only thing worth doing. Share your mediocre life with new tiny humans. Bring them into the hole that is your low income, boring personality and lack of creativity/personal drive.

With out and your kids, who would we have to employ in the service industry?

Hop off his dick, redditor. Be used to be handsome in a boyish way during his Titanic days, but any trace of good looks he had has completely vanished by now.

>that ugly dad bod
>that fat bloated face
>that shit-tier beard

Hes a smart lad

>le if you're not married you must be gay!!! meme

I never knew Sup Forums was full of women.

>these subhumans are probably more happy than i am

JUST

>dude teenage nihilism lmao

I've seen what happens to most men when they get married and have kids. It is not a pretty sight, OP.

Better to stay single. If you take care of yourself, you can easily date/fuck 20-somethings well into your early 70's

He's either gay or a pedophile. I suspect ___both___.

>Lmao ok.

Dude.
It's ok. *puts hand on your shoulder
You can admit Leo's a good looking man.
It doesn't make you gay.

Have you seen the chicks he bangs?
His group of friends is called "The Pussy Posse"
and that's all because of him...

t. virgin NEET

Leo always was a degenerate whore fucker who managed to tone down his degeneracy with a selective taste in movie scripts and a serious attitude towards the art.

Being worth millions and habing genetics good enough that you made them by being an actor and not having a child should be a crime. A crime against humanity. Your depriving the world of your superior genes and your preventing a sentient being from coming into existence to enjoy a life of splendor and luxury afforded by your millions.

Humanity really has its priorities backwards. Literal subhuman poorfags breed with impunity while good genetics and the millions they produced go to waste

once you have seen a life you can't unsee it

he could gain 100lbs of fat and he will still be light years ahead of you

Yeah if I was as rich and handsome as him, I wouldn't want to be tied down by a marriage. He's smart enough to stay single so he can fuck anyone he wants.

>dude teenage nihilism lmao

Stop lying to yourself Oldfag.

Your wife and kids are cancer

he's not insane

This. people always underestimate most of the young woman population's craving for daddy's dick.

oy vey goy why would he contribute to GLOBAL WARMING by bringing another person into this world? besides, america belongs to the natives, leave the reproducing to the brown people. just keep engaging in extramarital sex with birth control

So you're perfectly comfortable spending hundreds of thousands of dollars by having a kid, because why?

Because he's living a dream

He is rich as fuck. Every day he wakes up and does whatever he wants. He wants to drive his Ferrari to some club, pick up some supermodels and fuck their brains out he can. But if he feels like shitposting all day on Sup Forums while gobbling on pizza and bear, he fucking can. That's the magic of it. There are no strings on him

>Have you seen the chicks he bangs?
Yeah, so? They're the types of chicks who wouldn't give him the time of day if he was an office worker. You actually think those models are with him because of his looks, as opposed to, say, his multi-million dollar fortune and massive fame? You can't honestly be this retarded.

>he thinks humanity will last forever

topkek, enjoy your life. the future can't be seen

>while gobbling on pizza and bear
>bear

Children who 'enjoy a life of splendor and luxury afforded by your millions.' often come out as worthless. selfish shitheads that are a greater drain on the species than any poor family.
Olympic athletes should be encouraged to reproduce, they're the ones with actually superior genetics. The problem is, for the women at least, the actual birthing process will destroy their bodies, and convincing them to engage in eugenics is going to be tricky.

I noticed that where I grew up. When a man doesn't want to do something for a woman his masculinity is called into question and insinuated that he's gay.

Do men not realize that they are getting memed on? That it's just blatant emotional manipulation because we subconsciously don't want to get called a fag?

>gobbling on pizza and bear
But seriously I think he should have a kid just for the sake of spoiling it.

FEMALE NEED TO STOP MAKING THREAD ON Sup Forums

Who the fuck cares if someone who is having the time of their life is married or not?

This is why we should beat more women.

>wrecking fresh new tight supermodel pussy and asshole in your large yacht year on year

>get asked why you don't want to settle down with kids.

2kool2fuck

he likes to keep his money and he likes fucking hot chicks.

Someone should run a statistic on celebrity marriages, the divorce rates would be 90 percent.

Why would he risk it when he is living the dream.

Marriage is a female tool in this century to strip males of every right and possession, even moreso in Hollywood. I'm sure there some happy couples but statistics say more often than not marriages either end in divorce or are unfulfilling

>while gobbling on pizza and bear
>bear

yeah, Bear cock.

It's the new thing in Hollywood.

>tfw pussy Americans don't know the finesse of bear stakes and bear burgers

can you tell me more about the master cocksmiths? who are some other ones?

>Do men not realize that they are getting memed on?
Only the redpilled, who will always be the minority

>its a "my only accomplishment in life is when i knocked up my wife on prom night" thread

Again, why? Kids are fuckton of responsibilities. I know my parents would be happier without me and I know I am happier without a kid.

He literally has women lined up begging for him to fuck them. Everywhere he goes he's surrounded by a desperate gaggle of model pussy. Why get married? Dudes only do that because they're scared the one chick willing to fuck them is going to leave

He's always seemed like a pretty smart guy.

It's like you people want the white race to die out.

It actually is though. As animals, people are meant to have children. To think you're somehow better than others for not doing one of the few things you're supposed to do in life is childish and pathetic.

immaturity

why bother when society is against the average male? you're just asking to get cucked so just go against the system till they change it

>tfw you realize you were conceived on valentines day

>I know my parents would be happier without me
Well, we can both agree on something.

>Marriage is a female tool in this century to strip males of every right and possession, even moreso in Hollywood. I'm sure there some happy couples but statistics say more often than not marriages either end in divorce or are unfulfilling

I know you will tell me to go back to /r9k/ but I agree. Any woman marrying him would do it because he is Leonardo DiCaprio. It would be
marriage for prestige, marriage for wealth. As the other user has said, there is plenty of happy couples that married each other out of love and are happy together. But in Hollywood it wouldn't fly. Simple as that. Leo is ahead of a curve for understanding that.

Children are open doors to a fuckton problems, but all of those problems are negated if you're rich.

If he had a kid without getting married I can't see many negative repercussions for him.

it happens on Sup Forums as well.

Don't like a particular type of woman? lol ur gay

Don't want to fuck any 4/10 that throws her poon at you? lol ur gay

We men basically have a culture of belittling anyone who has standards and then we act surprised when many women have a princess complex because men settle for whatever used up garbage they can find. If men would have as ridiculously high standards as women it would force them to become better human beings, the same way it forces men to become better and self-improve because of the standards enforced upon them by women.

You mean like hiring nannies, or private tutors and still doing shit you used to do? If you gonna do that and pay no mind to your kid, what's the point of having kid?

Why just your shit up like that when you're him? He's probably fucked thousands of women.

Because he is literally drowning in pussy and will be for at least more 30 years.

>tfw you realize you were conceived on valentines day
>born in november

o fuck

Because that's how our species survived thus far, only spending less money but putting in more effort?

>Majority of people itt hate children

I've gained some faith in the future today, knowing most of you will never breed. I hate you all.

>If men would have as ridiculously high standards as women it would force them to become better human beings, the same way it forces men to become better and self-improve because of the standards enforced upon them by women.
This happens when you get divorced in your late 30s/40s and go back into the dating game
Women age like milk and get more desperate for a child as they get older, men age like wine and get less desperate for sexual release as they get older, the whole thing flips, it's a mans game at that point.

He knows life is absurd

jews don't let white men breed

I should have mentioned though, the change in dynamic doesn't actually make women look to self improvement but rather makes them go batshit and become clingy psychopaths

modern society is against males especially rich ones. you are expected to settle down, have kids etc.

so what are your options?

get married have kids and happy for a while until the inevitable divorce, lose half your shit you worked your life for and left with nothing and no one to care about you. or..

refuse to submit to the unfair system and get labeled a disgusting pig, user and or gay by modern society

either way you lose.

oh look it's the meme where 40+ is suppose to be old and you cant date 22 year olds anymore

Gerard Butler, Jared Leto, Lenny Kravitz, Idris Elba, A Rod

he's smart