Crazy coincidences! (pic related)

Crazy coincidences! (pic related)

But they can collect a check and vote

Kek look at the rest of the south. Hispanic or not the south is just dumb as fuck. Mix in a group of people who don't speak English and it shouldn't be surprising they don't graduate high school.

Have you ever actually lived in the South?
Before you make up some bullshit lie that no one believes while your GF gets bottomed-out by Tyrone while you argue with an internet stranger, remember that I am an expert lie detector.

Looks to me as though democrats are uneducated fucks that drop out of highschool, grab a GED and pursue a college degree in gender studies on the federal dime.
>What
>a
>shocker

Holy shit. So finishing school makes you less likely to be a spic? Fucking close call man

i don't see any correlation between these two maps. am i missing something?

That map is absolutely incorrect.
Detroit is only 10%?
Complete and utter lies

Yep it's just the south, shit ton of retards down there in general.

I'm sorry what's the bullshit lie? According to THAT chart people in the south have a hard time finishing high school. Ergo dumb as fuck

it's because they're mexican!

Wow American's are really Dumb.

>mfw Correct the Record punjabs see this and get assdamaged

He's trying to say all Hispanic people are stupid
Probably trying to make a point about immigration

>Wow American's are really Dumb.
>American's
>apostrophe
>possessive
>dumb

I forget how racists spend their time on the internet.

I was referring to the second pic posted, the one with gun ownership and hillary/trump projected states

Probably watching Trump speeches? Best to ignore them so long as they're just being idiots and not actually acting on their threats. I prefer to spend my time being more of a general cunt. Not a racist

they drop out of school early to work manual labor jobs. most immigrant families live in the same house for decades, and the children have to get jobs at a very young age to help support the family. that's why you often see spics wearing really nice clothes but they have no cars. they call it "nigga rich".

My bad although I was also thinking that

it's not racist if it's true.

you can't let things like facts get in the way of social justice

hahaha ikr they are that stupid.

I really want to see a chart of: number of birth (the more, the more probable to get a degree) and number of crimes now, then... And, i'm curious to see the amout of spanish with a degree in those areas... And don't forget to link the source, this time.

>look at Kentucky

10% hispanics, niggers are not included

>posting facts
>being racist
Pick one.
Besides whats wrong with being racist?

nothing, it's only natural.

even mexicans are racist.

Gee, user, it's almost like living in an underdeveloped country without proper infrastructure leads to poverty?????