I want your input on this thought experiment: If the Nazis had wiped out all of the blacks, Jews, gypsies...

I want your input on this thought experiment: If the Nazis had wiped out all of the blacks, Jews, gypsies, and undesirables, then what kind of things would we be complaining about today in 2016?

Nothing.

Right-winger

It would still be nation against nation. Even if everybody was white as fuck, Nigerians and Japanese wouldn't get along.

The expensive price of labour

Why do i make so much goddamn money?i cant spend all this shit

still mudslimes everywhere.
even more, since the jews aren't there the mudslimes would sit in israel too

Gingers, midgets, Canadians, and albinos. Tribalism is in our DNA. We will always find someone to "other".

thread

No way the Nazis would have let the mudslimes keep all the magical holy relics. They'd wipe out the middle east for sure.

We'd be stuck trying to think up reasons to build a wall

You need a REASON to build a wall? Any kid with a pillow fort knows you build walls because walls a cool.

Bavarians

(You)

prob get bored and start killin eachother anyway. gotta kill somethin.

I can't answer that.

4U

I'd be complaining that there aren't any videos on youtube where a bunch of angry gorillas fight each other in the street

Well that would mean Hillary would have won the election in 2008 and so we'd all be fucked by now anyway

>what kind of things would we be complaining about today

working in the mines

Nazis

plus you know... op forgets the entire fucking middleast exists as does mexico and south america.

Didn't he say it was the only religion he respects?

lol aryans come from the area that is Iran today.

Hitler's world and Islam would be best buddies.
The do share the same values.

different shades of white.

The Irish.