What is the best drug to calm down and fight light social anxieties?

What is the best drug to calm down and fight light social anxieties?

also: general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For me its pot and I've been a wreck since I had to quit

I don't know the answer, but for me it's definitely not weed. As someone who is mildly anxious socially, weed pretty much magnifies it to the point where I can't talk to anyone, and don't want to have to engage or be around people.

Sertraline. Talk to your doctor about it.

Everybody is different but yah smoke alot of weed op you'll be good I've been on it for 4 years haven't felt better

weed either helps or makes it worst depending on what type it is. and since dealers constantly have different weed you never know

OP here, same for me. I like smoking weed around friends but being around strangers it doesn't help much, it rather makes me more alert as if I had too much adrenaline in my body

This. It works.

try pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw

What is that? I never go to a doctor as long as I don't have to, not been there since two years.

Weed does NOTHING to help social anxiety, in fact it may cause you more anxiety.
I've been smoking for 2 years and it didn't help, only made me more separed from society.

Listen to me OP, the answer is Phenibut, an anxyolitic that works really well on social situations, you will be calm and not sleepy (like with other addictive sedatives)
Phenibut is legal, look up BIOVEA phenibut, and lurk. it is worth it.

ssri's google that shit, Diazipam works best imo but can be addictive.

Nah, I don't want to take any meds, it's not that serious. I'd just like to be a little bit less introverted sometimes. mdma is my only solution every 3 months :D

Is phenibut known as 5-htp as well? Thought about buying it already

there is this microdosing thing with lsd or shrooms i try it. maybe you could try it too

>Adderall
>Xanax
Adderall to keep you pepped up and focused
Xanax to take the edge off
>prescribed 60 30mg adderall
>prescribed 90 2mg Xanax
I love speed. People love benzos.
>work ~50 hour weeks as a su-chef
>sell drugs on the side (weed, xanax typically)
>don't smoke bud.
>who in the right mind can take 3 Xanax bars a day and function properly?
>???
>Profit

No, 5-HTP has absolutely nothing to do with Phenibut.
5-HTP you take it when your brain is low on serotonin (for example, the day after MDMA) so you recover from the lack of serotonin.
Phenibut is a GABA-B agonist, it will make you not anxious, your thoughts won't race, your mind will be clear, you may feel "alpha" or confident, and if you're anxious like me you will just feel normal, because your mind doesn't race anymore. Phenibut lets you be at social situations without anxiety, and to show your true self. Don't abuse it, maybe two times a week or three times 250mg.

Have some lsd laying around, I actually thought about microdosing it just 5 minutes ago :D
How do you do it? Do you just cut of a small piece of your paper?
And how does it feel?

Alright, will try. Thx

Don't wanna get hooked on opioids, especially heavy stuff like xanax

I have microdosed LSD a few times.
I cut the blotter in diagonal, equally sized cuts, it was 100ug so 12.5ug each.

Expect these effects: rise of your body temperature, dillated pupils (even before having noticeable effects), positive mood, your mind may be a little more anxious or racing thoughts, like when you take too much coffee, also it gives you good aerobic energy (great for mountain biking), and no visuals at all even with 25 ug.
I don't think it's a good nootropic. Your mind may race but it doesn't mean you will be more focused. For me it was still recreational at small doses.

Kratom works wonders for me

I have to add, at 25ug I did notice after lots of cardio, that the clouds began morphing a little, and staring at something made it stand out more, but not really noticeable.
Also laughing much more and being kinda reactive on my feelings.

Clonazapam works for me.

Alcohol

Fun fact! I used to be a heroin addict.
Didn't like the life style. So I changed that.

>Xanax is a benzo. Not an opiate.
>Fun fact #2: benzos, alcohol, and opiates are sister drugs. Have a tolerance for one and you'll have a tolerance for one of the other 2.

Opiates can be life's greatest curse. I dealt with that for the better part of 2 years. No longer do I take opiates even simple norcos when I'm in pain because the pain that the opiates bring tend to be a hell of alot worse then the pain I endure.

OP? What's going on with the dildo in your pic?

Shit dude

Manthefuck-up, 100mg daily.

It's a san pedro cactus, contains mescaline. But I would never cut pieces of it to eat them once its big enough, only have it because it looks cool.

Magnesium
Vitamin B12
Vitamin D
Fish Oil
Exercise
Trust me, try it for a month or two and you'll feel lots better.

Also because it is awful stuff and there's very little information about dosage and preparation that you can rely on. It does look pretty cool though, I have a couple of 4 footers I need to prune back and propagate, because I messed up their growth and now they're all topheavy and leaning.

Anyone here able to send me an invite key to alphabay or dream market?

[email protected]