In constant pain for 6hrs now. crying manly tears because IT FUCKING HURTS, LIKE YOU WOULDNT DO THE SAME

in constant pain for 6hrs now. crying manly tears because IT FUCKING HURTS, LIKE YOU WOULDNT DO THE SAME...

sister closed the car door on my finger...

Incest story thread?
Also to get your attention: trap, ylyl, rekt.
Nice of you to join us ctr+f user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Been to a hospital? Afaik the black stuff is a bad sign.

Poke it with a sewing needle to drain the blood, it will stop the throbbing.

Black is a really bad bruise or dead tissue, see a doc.

It's just a buildup of blood, a tiny prick of a needle and it all squirts out.

No its cuz of jeanetixs

Mate, I tried to walk off a broken ankle.

Had this happen 3 times, a lot like this except more near the nail bed. Looked like shit for about 3 months then started to fall off. You'll be fine once you drain the blood under your nail.

3 times? Nigga watch the door

I had the same accident, accept that I shut the car door myself. I was a kid back then, my finger looked the same way and I didn't cry for 6 hours. Fucking pussy.

took a total of about 7 months to heal completley btw.
wasnt a door, it was the piston covers on the top of 8,500 bhp engines

Go to hospital nigger.that's necrosis

> be me 12
> brother 10
> old mattress is out for hard rubbish and new one is coming in 4 days.
> sleeping in bros bed.
> single so we had no room
> bro gets a boner and feel it on my hip he starts to move away slowly
> I'm getting hard
> pretend to be asleep and turn over as if I was stirring because of his movement.
> he freezes.
feels my boner against his.
> I know wjat I was like at his age so I let him explore on purpose.
he starts to pull my pants down just enough to get to my dick.
he pulls it out slowly and I hear him gasp and he starts pulling my foreskin back.
> less of a wanking motion and more like testing and playing.
> started to build up the pace.
> I feel the quilt being tugged towards his side of the bed. hes jerking us both off but he is matching the pace with his own fast wanks.
> I wake up slowly and he freezes.
> all I did was say its okay and that I won't tell anyone if he finishes.

I will continue but...
a) keep this thread alive
b) it's my first time green texting this so bear with me.

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

>Jeanetixs

looks like cancer
go see a doc

will do. thanks guys. also hurry up user I'm jerking off with my good hand.

Use corner of razor blade or a boiled 1mm drill bit held by other hand to 'drill' small hole in nail to let out pressure of blood. Relief will be immediate. No real need to pop blood blister on skin part of finger tip. Cover that shit in antiseptic cream and change bandaid (& wipe clean and apply antiseptic) at least once a day. Ouch. A good excuse to drink spirits bro.

tissue wouldnt go that fast unless it was an extremely severe injury that had severed the blood vessels.
Black thing is a blood blister, pop it with a sewing needle and it'll stop hurting. (be prepared with a bunch of kleenex cuz its gonna piss a little), after that stick some ice on it to turn down the throbbing even more. If the pain lasts for more than 24 hours or you cannot move your finger, see a doctor because its probably broken.

OP HERE

New thread:

continuing
> he's palms are sticky, cocks hard brother is ready, theres precum on the sheets already, load is ready.
> he doesn't bother wasting time. he dives under the covers and starts jerking us hard
> the speed he was going at mixed with the thrill of the situation I nut hard and nut heavy.
> he feels it hit the sheets and spill all over his hand. he just takes it out licks a bit and goes bleh... and rubs it on my waist.
> he asks if I'm done and I saod for now.
> jerk him off as I go soft and leave him alone oncd I'm 100% soft. he seems miffed and I leave him teased.

night 2
> he asks if we can do it again and I say no. he begs and I get hard from hearing his beg more me to let him play with my dick. I say okay but lets do something different.
> get in bed. undress completely
> turn him over
> hes confused
> he jumps scared as I spoon him and he feels my cock push past his balls and slide wet under his cock and between his thigh gap.
>he spreads his legs and starts jerking us at the same time with one hand.
>like two hotdogs in a bun we cum buckets together at the same time. he doesn't want to do more and is feeling tired.
> I'm still hard and horny as hell.
> I tell him there's another way that I can do all the work and he just lays there
> puffed out and sleepy his loosened muscles are amazing to feel around my cock.
he seems confused and just says fine. as long as I can just lay down and not do anything for a change.
> sure. I say... reassuringly

continuing regardless but how many of you care? can I get a show of quotes?

real op here (not that you can really tell)
ignore this chubby cunt with the pic off Google. hasn't started a new thread... and still cranking to greentext user. God speed you beautiful faggot ;)

bumping fot interest

BUMPED AF
SPEED IT UP

FUCK OFF
iam op
and i realised this thread went shit & is boring
so NEW THREAD now: →

> be me fucked brother the end

but for real loving this tho

If this makes you cry "manly" tears.. OP definitively is a Faggot

You should test on your sister if your finger still works

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic and when you look around the lunch room table half the people eating have at least one finger like this.

Quit being a fucking pusscake or go kill yourself.

best start of an /in/ thread ever :D

also... why don't you Ameritards just go straight to the hospital/doctor right away?

link to the drive ↓
tinyurl com/allthewincest

-E

fagot

bump

A hole

bmup

Enjoy your sepsis and amputation you pussy.

What a faggot. Why put a plaster on that?

fuck boy!!

The tip of your finger looks like is rotting, chop that shit of fam

Its too early for this shit....

prick it and post the video already fagott