Shit!

Shit!

>
theres allways Australia

it even almost killed bear grills

the death of my laptop is proceeding with all due swiftness

I'm not feeling it

what happened to your laptop

well now the aux input doesn't work so I can't listen to anything since it doesn't read headphones

and that might actually be a bit of a problem for doing homework

but that's on top of all the other stuff that doesn't work, like the trackpad

Donald Trump is this generation's Roman Polanski in so far as both he and Polanski violently raped a 13 year old girl at a party they were throwing.

I mean, I wouldn't care if there were spiders near me. Hell, I have three of them as pets and I'm planning on getting more in addition to a scorpion and a centipede. It's really the snakes that are an issue. Mojave Greens, Diamondbacks, Sidewinders, and Speckled rattlers in Cali, all sorts of snakes out here, from rattlesnakes to coral snakes and water moccasins.

How do you people even stay alive there?

proofs?

is the laptop recent enough to have a bluetooth adapter that isn't broken? you can get some bluetooth headphones or something for the time being

time to make a webserver/fileserver

>How do you people even stay alive there?
you just kinda stay inside

it actually does but I fucking hate bluetooth devices they are temperamental with me

no it's time to get a new laptop

God, I love living in a place where we only have like 2 types of snake, and only 1 is venomous and that venom isnt even strong enough to kill a person.

>stay inside
I wouldnt even trust that over there.

then you're fucked until you get a new computer or by some miracle it starts working

getting a new laptop is probably the plan, we're really beyond the point of reasonably sustaining this piece of garbage

are you going to buy a cool gaymer laptop for a thousand dollars?

absolutely not

I wish only to spend enough money to where it's not a piece of firey garbage

google.com/

I hate living in most places. Only have I ever felt comfortable back in my desert.

not seeing it amigo

turn it into a desktop?

i had an mini ATX case with a laptop board in it for a number of years for a server
ran 2 HDD's and a nightly xcopy batch to two USB connected HDD's for backup

>master_of_ghettotech

>Desert
Why tho?

I already have a desktop and don't exactly have room for another one. Or NEARLY the dedication to go to all that effort.

Keep up the good work and have a great day I love you guys

You're an idiot. Trump has been accused twice in the past of rape and sexual assault, he has just been accused a third time by a girl who would have been 13 at the time, he is friends with a convicted child rapist who is a class 3 sex offender. The allegations against him are credible at the very least given his past, his attitude, and his associates. Trump violently raped a 13 year old girl.

Because it's beautiful. I don't really have the time to wax poetic, but I'll say quickly, the sky, the terrain, the lack of people, the way it smells, the colors. There are no aspects of the desert I do not cherish. It's a place where you can stretch out in the sand and feel the gentle warm embrace of the earth.

but they're hip and cool with kids nowadays, don't you want to be hip and cool?

Folks, what is going on this thread?

>political opponent of the most corrupt organization in american politics is accused of sexual misbehavior with extremely convenient timing prior to an election, with several of the accusers having a history of contacting and coordinating with DNC operatives and several testimonies already thoroughly debunked
see image

I am the coolest by blazing my own trail

These charges were filed months ago, before the RNC even, so...

Chromebook! They're cheap, well built, and pretty speedy since the OS is so lightweight. You can even install regular linux *alongside* ChromeOS with a couple commands in your terminal (like, under 30 seconds to do it) so that way you can run full programs on your chromebook too.

Wrong thread mate.

do you sodder your own CPUs and make clocks too?

>sodder

the fuck is a sodder, you underage faggot

post more

it's me being too tired to spell it right at the moment

That one was, and it was already dismissed for lack of evidence and duly refiled because there's no reason to waste fabricated misbehavior.

I'll consider it. I wouldn't be running any non default operating system because, as previously mentioned, I'm very lazy.

Nice clock zaryss.

thanks, man
i worked real hard on it

wanna bring it to the white house?

sure, right after I'm done at Microsoft!

This is a place I come to sometimes

for fuck sake... its not about being lazy its about you being a stupid fucking retard. SODDER and SOLDER have the same letters, you werent any lazier typing either word. you are trying to justify your stupidity and lack of proper spelling with "UHHH DIDNT WANT TO TYPE THE CORRECT WORD"

fucking underage faggot

aysse

wow your budding career in clock development sure has skyrocketed

Thats understandable, that why I like where i live now sorta, in the archipelago sorta, its beautiful.

Jesus that picture

Also his own campaign has issued statements to the effect that Trump's actions aren't as bad as Hillary's. Basically, that Trump may have violently raped a 13 year old girl, but Hillary sent some emails. There was also a witness who corroborated the charges filed against him. Trump violently raped a 13 year old girl.

It was in fact dismissed in California for technicalities during the filing procedure not because of a lack of evidence. Nice try though, he's due in court just after Election Day.

Wrong thread for what?

What archipelago?

it's not that I didn't want to type it, it's that I'm way too tired to actually care
your reply is making me happy i didn't care because i got a decent giggle out of that

yeah, it's been quite the journey

Meow hello.

my aux on my laptop dont work because it's a netbook with poor loonix support

so small cheapo usb sound card + mp3player speaker for me

source? jewgle gives me nothing

u hav'n a giggle m8

i had a giggle
it's left since then though

There's nothing even remotely resembling an admission of guilt in anything his campaign has released, and he's categorically denied every relevant charge. As usual, these charges exist for political purposes and no other reason. The courtroom is a weapon in America.

how're you doing sweetheart

we'll write a book about you someday

please don't

Pretty good, pretty good. I had a kidney stone yesterday so that sucked some major taint. But now that that's done and over with, I feel like a new man.

Yourself?

"The Tale Of Zaryss"

Once upon a time a guy posted in gay furry threads on Sup Forums and built a clock. Later he died.

It's a work in progress, and that last sentence isn't set in stone but I'm hedging my bets.

I swear to god sometimes it seems like you have the health problems of someone two decades older than you.

I'm alright since mostly just my technology is breaking rather than my body.

These charges exist because he is a violent sexual predator. Donald Trump is a violent sex offender that raped a 13 year old girl. Ya boy's not just a monster physically, but spiritually. You support a man who has not only committed federal crimes like embezzlement and tax evasion, but has also committed sexual assault, rape, and child rape.

Enjoy.

it's just past halloween so time to get sp00ky

at least it sounds more interesting than I thought it would

>all charges must be valid
>nobody has ever been wrongfully accused of anything, ESPECIALLY rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence

It's just the immense quality of my writing, honestly, I really give a rich timbre to the mundane. No need to thank me, though, I'm just following my muse.

Yeah, I considered the same thing. I asked the nurse about that yesterday, and apparently kidney stones happen to people of all ages. Albeit primarily males. But this might be going into TMI territory.

Technology breaking sucks. In any case, just steal a new laptop. What could go wrong?

Also he's outright admitted to sexual assault. He said he doesn't even wait he just grabs them by the pussy or whatever.

vote trump 2016
i get my maga hat on friday and i'm excited

you should really keep going with that, write some short stories and such, you know?

Yeah, he's innocent as of now, but lets just say that, if it were to go down the line and he were found guilty, I, and nobody else, would be even remotely surprised. You support a disgusting human being.

Fursuits makes me wanna end myself

He specified that they let him do it, which isn't sexual assault...unless every sexual encounter you've ever been involved in features verbal consent at every single stage. If that's the standard, I'm a rape victim several times over.

I actually wouldn't be surprised either but we've already had at least one rapist in the white house so I'm not really bothered either way. He's a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a bitch, as they say.

What an unfortunate occurrence for you, that sounds pretty miserable.

I'm not black enough to blend into the general criminal public of Philadelphia, is the issue.

With your clocks and my three sentence publications we will conquer the world.

they now have mass produced chinese fursuits
this can be yours for $321.00

I don't know, I'd rather have a president that grabbed a chick's cunt than someone who is going to put America to war with Russia.

I was going to ask, but I forgot. What other afflictions have I been tainted with that belong to older people?
Maybe I'm just getting old.

Just paint yourself black. Become blackface. It was what you were destined to do.

the asbestos is included free

I can't remember what it was but I swear to god you had some illness awhile ago that was really weird for your age. It's been a really long time since we talked about anything but melee, though.

But that's RAYCISSSSS which is a worse crime than stealing.

"I don't even wait... When you're a star they let you do it... You can do anything." Doesn't really sound like they let him do it, least of all his ex-wife that accused him of "forcibly penetrating her without consent." Or what about that other woman? The wife of a former business partner who filed charges claiming he sexually assaulted her and held her against her will? Charges she stood by then, stood by years later, and stands by still? He's by no means my son of a bitch, he may be yours, but you support insane and disgusting ideologies, you cryptonazi.

i don't think i'd be that good at the job

Illness, illness... I'm sure I did, at one point, but fuck if I can remember. My body does weird stuff every other weekday.
What have you been up to, anyways? As you've said, all we've talked about is melee, really.

>BABYLOVEU

Jesus why even save that.
I live in sweden so... its all over the place

That was a clinton-proxy tier transition between talking about the access hollywood tape and the accusations, which are obviously not the same thing. Nice try.

Accusations notwithstanding, the fact that he's not your son of a bitch is exactly the reason I don't care about your opinion on the issue. Everyone ignores the wrongdoing of their own team and exaggerates the wrongdoing of the enemy.

Conquering the world or making clocks?

Going to class, going to work, playing melee. That's more or less my entire life at this point. What about you?

conquering, my clocks are already flawless so that's taken care of

just stick to the clocks and everything else will work itself out

excellent, that was what I was planning to do

(also the clocks have to be bombs actually)

Working. Surviving.
Currently playing minesweeper, if that any indication of how exciting my life is. And by doing so I'm procrastinating drawing. So two birds with one stone.

(already done, there's 300 units ready already)

I hadn't noticed Nibi posts in the sfurs

His exact words were "Grab them by the pussy" "I don't even wait" "When you're a star they let you do it" "You can do anything" and so on.

I don't have a team this year, idiot. I'm not voting Clinton, Trump, Johnson, Stein, or anyone else on the ballot. This election has offered up so much shit that I refuse to even participate.

That place sounds terrible.

he still comes here sometimes

I know what his words were, I was referring to your transition between the quotes and the accusations. It's a skill, that.

Vote for Joe Exotic he might be your flavor.

AS LONG AS I KNOW HOW TO LOVE I KNOW I'LL BE ALIVE! etc

yeah everything's terribly boring, I'm at the intersection of responsible and irresponsible right now, studying for an exam in my next class while in a class I'm not paying attention to

FBI can't arrest us since I converted to Islam and changed my name to Muhammad Muhammad ibn Muhammad.

He's here all the time.

I refuse to vote for anyone from Florida unless it's for "Most likely to kill and eat a stranger."

I used to do something similar back in primary school. Just have to cut your losses.
In other news, I've been getting into a broader and broader spectrum of music, for better or for worse. Clipping. has caught my interest (even if their 30 day anti-trump thing they're doing is extremely questionable).

That's probably good policy but I think he's californian.

>clipping.
>The group consists of MC Daveed Diggs (who starred in the Broadway musical Hamilton)
no wonder they're anti trump, that show's entire agenda is "fuck white people"

I haven't listened to anything interesting recently, been reading a lot of manga instead which is alright

excellent, I've also converted and changed my legal name to Aahil Muhammed Ahmad and go to a school with many liberals so they would protest and cause issues if we weren't released
more than I am, so yeah you'd be right there

He's from Oklahoma so we're both wrong. But that place is just depressing. Nothing good has ever come from Oklahoma except The Grapes of Wrath.

Which is also depressing. I forgot you're texan.

Bismillah, brother. Soon we shall show the infidels the purifying light of Allah('s bombs).

fucking THIS. I've been using the same Chromebook for 3 years now and it somehow has gotten faster and more stable than when I first bought it

I'm no more Texan than I am anything else. I've only lived here for a few years. I was born in Ohio, grew up in California, and now live here.

>born in Ohio
no wonder you're sad all the time

let's begin.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

i like the fraps framerate in the top left
great video

To be fair, Diggs was part of clipping. before he was in Hamilton. And none of their songs come off as particularly anti-white people. Their Wriggle album makes me want to take a cold shower, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=gTPWY8MMGOk
This track is p. great, and despite the background being only an alarm clock it might be one of their more accessible songs, especially if you don't like noise.

Aside from that I've just been listening to a lot of prog metal. Polyphia caught my attention earlier this year. If you like gorgeous guitar playing, they're pretty awesome. Even if they look like total faggots (Tim Henson used to be a qt but now he looks borderline anorexic).
Insert more blogposting here.