Vape thread!

Vape thread!

What are you Sup Forumsros vaping on tonight?

How long you been off cigs?

Current setup: Wismec Reuleaux RX200s with the Aspire Cleito 120

>Vaping with 2 year old tech
How about you buy something decent and then start a vape thread.

I vape to stay off cigs, not to be an elitist faggot. Pretty sure the 200s is still pretty high-end and the Cleito 120 just came out. You still see people with iSticks and Nautilus tanks. Why don't you post your setup?

my setup is a kanger 40w with a haze mini rda

Nice man, what juice you vaping on? You off cigs completely?

i am so sorry

cancer

Reuleaux RX 2/3 with eFest 3000mah and a Smok TF-V8 Cloud Beast with V8-T8 coil

Same except I have the rx2/3. I love the cleito 120. I have a mix of naked frost bite and all Mellon going on. About 50/50

I don't understand vaping, like you don't wanna smoke I get it but ths about it. Why can't you put water or some neutral substance in a vape then it could just be a mini smoke machine

I don't regularly vape but the other night I got stoned and was using my friends vape, it was mighty refreshing I gotta say

it okay

>Caring this much about vaping

You're what's wrong with the vape scene, faggot.

m vaping the dick right off my boy you N'om sayin? 8========D~~~~~~

Water doesn't taste good and I don't think nic carries well in it. It's not like the ingredients are all that complicated as it is now tho, tbh

Man the faggots are realling cumming out hard today arnt they?

Joytech egrip II 80w
Been off cigs got about 2 years

What nic % do you use, OP? Just bought my first drip mod (kangertech) and not sure what to expect in comparison.

Make your own juice guise.

Much danker, 10x cheaper, better in every way.

Buy vaperstek nicotine. Absolutely the best.

What can you suggest to a total newbie in vaping? 30$ is my budget

Start by making your own juice, since you're noob look up formulas on e liquid recipes and start from there.

2 packs of cigarettes