What's the worst part about being an adult?

What's the worst part about being an adult?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.de/itm/2x-42mm-High-Power-3x-SMD-LED-Innenraumbeleuchtung-Birne-fur-VW-Seat-Skoda-/401022431956?fits=Make:VW|Model:Polo Coupe&hash=item5d5eccb2d4:g:GEkAAOSwo0JWOiiK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

generally i think it's probably
convincing other people to give you money

>"hey guys I need help figuring out how to make money
>drugs and prostitution
>"guys I don't want to do illegal things I'll work I just don't know where to convince someone to hire me
>suck a dick!!!!! I'm a fucking junkie I need drugs and sex!!! I'm a fucking scum bag why are you asking me?

Realising how fast you're actually ageing and there's no going back

Knowing you're going to die soon.

Having to pretend to get along with other adults

To have to say that you ironically enjoy memes when deep inside you know you unironically enjoy them.

Paying bills

Being overwhelmed with all the opportunities you have

Statutory rape laws.

Work

Its not even real rape

The responsibility. Even someone who is paycheck level Autistic like myself has a number of obligations and responsibilities to take care of, and all I really want to do is play video games all day. I manage to get them done regardless, though sometimes I wish I could hire a maid or a couple servants and have them do things for me. Generally speaking though I don't think I could do that when I live on a limited fixed income.

This. Having to tolerate absolute idiots to keep a paycheck is the fucking worst.

Life

You can't get away with shit anymore. Remember when you could go around and punch people right in the nads, steal from stores, or just walk around naked. The excuse for this was he's just a kid, and that justifies the actions. Now if you do any of it you get arrested.

taxes...

Yep

Adultery probably

having to make up several stories about dating so your friends don't know that you're still a virgin.

Crippling depression with no money for therapy and dreams you might never attain. Being chained by the capitalist gyroscope. What ISN'T the worst?

Working
Aging

yep, it's all been said already.

Having to work and pay bills to survive.

Money. Even having lots of it. The more you earn the more you spend. We all play shitty build it games right? Same idea different platform. It's all upgrades and no gain.

Fucking crosswalks. Watching those smug little bastards skip across the street right in front of you.

Once your mind is fully open to the world without dissolution you can't look back through the tunnel vision of the world you once had, leaving you trapped in the internal void of the mind.

Having to take care of yourself (on the other side, being fully independant is big plus)
The times goes so much faster.

adults have to buy shit like this
ebay.de/itm/2x-42mm-High-Power-3x-SMD-LED-Innenraumbeleuchtung-Birne-fur-VW-Seat-Skoda-/401022431956?fits=Make:VW|Model:Polo Coupe&hash=item5d5eccb2d4:g:GEkAAOSwo0JWOiiK