When was the last time someone did something original on this board...

When was the last time someone did something original on this board? When was the last time we had a good raid where the whole internet shit itself and we made the news as the hacker known as fourchan?

ITT: Original ideas & memories of our best moments.

Other urls found in this thread:

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/151994278226/464556576
fox4kc.com/2016/10/31/vote-for-your-favorite-fox-4-halloween-costume/
billboard.com/articles/news/6867387/super-bowl-halftime-show-2017-poll-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last things we did were brad and ajeep.
even those were both cancer edgelord spam. after gamergate, this place went to total shit

im sure b will take credit for trumps candidacy but we had nothing to do with it

but yea, this sub is just lonely edgelords more sensitive than tumblr needing an outlet now so dont expect much ever again. even if we get something going, expect constant whiteknights.

fucking cancerous font making my eyes bleed and i'm not even a macfag

Any ideas? I haven't seen any opportunities lately.

Thats how the font was before this was shit

You must be under the age of 16.

reddit

I've got no idea. I'm reminiscing through my old pictures of our greatest hits.

over 9000 penises was pretty funny at the time
I still think it's great

>implying you cant change it in your browser
back to 9gag with you, kids

Remember when we did this and accidentally spawned the all powerless faggots anonymous

Sup Forums might be shit but Sup Forums isn't bad rn, the election stuff is 80% of posts but it's entertaining.. got 24b& for pic related tho

theres been tons of polls. couldve done at least one. but polls do get old. and the hitler spam is what drew attention to us and got us in trouble.

im not sure if theres anything to do that cancer btards wouldnt ruin

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/151994278226/464556576

all the cool kids like to pile into twitch channels and shout memes in the chat and get banned and call it a "raid"

Are you referring to People's Choice Awards or stuff before that?

>got us in trouble

ITT: Memberberries

When the fuck have we ever been reprimanded for something we have done. We used to post cheese pizzas and only get 24hour bans. If this isn't the most lax fucking board on the surface web I don't know what is.

sshhh

the individual poster didnt get in trouble. but the hitler spam around 2011 put Sup Forums into the mainstream in a negative light. since then, everyone considers Sup Forums a pariah.

it also drew attention from law enforcement here and brought lawsuits. you edgy retards cant realize it but moot didnt sell out. you drew too much negative attention here and moot got in trouble. Sup Forums is not dying bc of moot, its dying bc of you

I'm on a 24 hour for posting on Sup Forums with the word "get"

I remember getting banned a whole week for raiding /mlp/ with pineapples

OP, if you come up with an idea, I'm good at scripts. I can automate whatever we need to make an effect on something.

bc not everyboard is supposed to be shitposts. the other boards actually have a fair share of quality content

this
I got a 2day ban from pol for posting about checking someone's dubs

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

True. but we do what we want, thats what we are known for
Other boards other rules. I'm talking this board
^^

No, it's dying because moot got bored of it. And if Sup Forums dies, we'll just move to Maste**han or something. Sup Forums isn't a website, it's a community consisting of us.

that's what you get for being retards and posting off-topic bullshit you niggers

that stuff belongs only on this board, you should know better.

That sounds fun. I'm going to do that.

thats fine but it hasnt stopped the lawsuits or subpoenas. when you retards put Sup Forums on the news, it was taken as a serious threat to society. whether you agree with that or not doesnt matter, you convinced authority you are.

b was pretty much unmoderated pre 2011 true. but the fact is some of the thibng you "wanted to do" ruined the site. thats the point. we will never have a successful troll again bc too many edgelords flocked here

A community consisting of anons who don't know each others faces. How will we ever find each other and form something that has lasted as long as Sup Forums has. We're a dying breed, literally half of you commit suicide, leaving the remaining tards to deal with the fucking cancer coming from the fappening and gamergate and other stupid shit that children cry about.

Its funny how we caused so much shit that we had to have whiteknights come in and force us out of our home along with an all mighty ban hammer. we truly were something

bored of lawsuits and subpoenas? yes. hes only one nerd, he can only fight that for so long even with lawyers. when you retards go around shouting about Sup Forums being behind gamergate, thats a legal reason for moot to get fucked.

he also got bored of the new wave cancer. yes.

fox4kc.com/2016/10/31/vote-for-your-favorite-fox-4-halloween-costume/

I blame gypsies

So we just need to do the same thing to get rid of hiroshima?

billboard.com/articles/news/6867387/super-bowl-halftime-show-2017-poll-vote

mook has more experience than moot at dealing with legal issues so he might be able to hold off for a while. but yes, if you do enough illegal shit that pisses off powrrful people, mook wil die along with Sup Forums.

if hes in japan, the us has to go through japans govt to get to him so he could last a while.

you have no idea how the internet, websites or laws work, do you?

>create website
>disclaim that everyone responsible for their own post
>chesse pizza haven
>users illegally hack celebrities
>users illegally doxx and harass people simpky bc they dont like them
>literal hate site

you dont understand how your puny disclaimer isnt going to keep rich, powerful lawyers away? time to leave the house and join the real world. lawsuits are effective whether or not they end up getting thrown out or not. lawsuits cause you to waste money & time fighting them even if theyre not legit. also stressful af.

but youre clearly a legal expert right

>muh big scary powerful people
nigger not even occupy movement did jack shit

>illegally illegally
>implying handing over IP is hard

keep fighting the good fight, fellow user. Sup Forums did nothing wrong, its moots fault!!!!#@$$$$@!#!!:!$$$

>MUH LAWSUITS
>MUH ILLEGALS
i dont give a shit either way, im just saying you're a fucktard for believing that shit matters when all they have to do is hand over an IP

>its moots fault!!!!#@$$$$@!#!!:!$$$
what the fuck are you smoking? im just calling you a retarded motherfucker, i dont care who owns Sup Forums

>but yea, this sub is just lonely edgelords more sensitive than tumblr
>this sub
>sub

oh pls user you're showing your reddit power level

>me oldfag i do nothing in contributing to new content and something original but instead im gonna whine about how unoriginal and how no new content has been posted to make this place worse

if lawsuits and shit was actually real the site would have shut down a decade ago since where was more illegal shit going on back then

there are other boards not just Sup Forums
and also there are lots of other imageboards out there not just 4chin sekrit club

try 9gag it might suit you

OP just wanted some CP

years ago before the internet turned into a giant copy pasta

cum join us in 9gag we're still a growing community leave all these cancer behind we support OC :3

add me once you're there: narutoxsakura6969

This board is shit now.
>talk about raiding a board/tumblr/reddit
>let's do it
>literally no one raids
You couldn't even raid me if I asked

give me your address i'll fak u up

most people/sites don't even give a fuck if theyre being raided or mods just delete it all anyway, its not really that fun anymore

Originality died here years ago, OP..the summerfags and middle schoolers made sure to that

Truth

The lulz are dead

Op is a faggot

Not even a raid, not even op that delivers.
Plus the archive is dead, so all those thread would be lost forever.
Last year is still better, I've seen some great threads, but this year is worse.

>Sup Forums space program related