Sup Forums what are those small dots on my foreskin? Need advice

Sup Forums what are those small dots on my foreskin? Need advice

Smegma you filthy degenerate. Take a shower and clean your dick.

it's not smegma, those dots cannot be washed off and they are hard.

Plus, they itch only if I masturbate

bump

Herpes

Looks like it might be autism.

I'd say pearly penile papules but those are typically on your dick head itself. So idk

I doubt it, I didn't have sexual contact in a year or so. I only fap

You touched something contaminated, then you fapped...

>Now you have AIDS

What is your method of fapping? I would theorized its a normal thing that dirt and stuff accumulated in your pores and causing pimple like shit. But idk for sure cuz im not a doctor and shit

Legitimately look like genital warts but if they itch idk if thats a thing or not

I fap with the hand up and down and that's it

Without lube?

yeah, without

Those are nerve endings... when a man gets laid for the first time those in a sense get "wiped" away due to friction. The female anatomy is designed specifically for that. It would literally take over 9000 strokes for a man to get rid of them. That, or you dun goofd and got ayds

it's your own fat in your pores. some bodies are prone to this happening. best advice I can give you - soap up your dick(under your foreskin) and leave it there for some good 2-3 hours. then wash it all off and be done with it

Try to use lube that is water based when fapping. Report back in few weeks

Ass cancer

Uh, is it normal if they itch?

I'm an MD... its critical that you post pics of your most recent partner in order to properly diagnose it. Unless your a virgin in which hand pics will not be necessary.

yes. it's from irritation. and the irritation is there from mechanical friction(fapping to cp)

My last sexual partner was 1 year and something ago, those white dots appeared recently, I'd say in the last month or so

You have a very thin penis and also need some lotion

haha maybe cause it's not in erection, and about the lotion I agree, i took this photo just as i got out of shower

Disgusting faggot

Blackheads

rude
i dont think so

Hmmm when it appeared, had you had any anal toys near or around your member there? It seem silly, but a common problem with anal play is many people enjoy "docking" after riding their dildos... this can lead to major complications, including warts and shrinkage.

HIV finest

No i dont use toys

I just simply fap with the hand when im horny

Try removing the head and reattaching it later

you got cancer and you are going to die for being a faggot. Also if you read this your mother will die in the following weeks

Well it would be wise to use lubricated condoms for a few weeks when fapping until the symptoms go away. I've seen this once before and the patient had great suckess with the "fire and ice" brand of condoms. Best of luck to you- Rick R, MD, NYC 1925-2016.

dont make me spam a copypasta

Have the same thing, too much of a bitch to go to a doctor.

They wont go away. Mine got worse, but over 2 years, only marginally.

Seem to get worse if i have sex or wank, and dont clean the fluid off. Eg: fall asleep with a moist cock.

Noted, thanks

They are literally nothing.

faggot

More dubs pls

mind posting a photo?

Did you try not to wank for an extended period of time (more than two weeks) and see the results?

Is is sexually transmissible?

you'll get them if you tell me what the fuck those things are on my foreskin, they scare me

Fordyce spots

you're welcome

thanks

no photo, but basically identical, except i have a few bigger nodes.

I assume its the same thing. If you pick at them, they kinda come off, but still leave the white skin under.

It's almost like dry skin and scar tissue, mixed, and grow for no reason.

Haven't tried stopping fapping.

I got mine while i was using condoms. After not using condoms for like 2 years with no issues.

I've had blood tests for stds, and was clean. But i've never mentioned these or shown them to a doc

Wiki'd it doesn't say anything about growing on the foreskin what gives user (also just skimmed thru it don't roast me pls)

I dont think they are fordice spots, they itch and are also hard on touch...

phew, i was worried for a bit, and they dont look that disgusting irl cause i've zoomed the image when i took it in order to provide as much detail of them as possible. Still, i wouldn't want a woman to see them cause it'll embarass me

milia maybe? most commonly on soft skin like around the eyes that doesn't usually get exfoliated well.
if they've been there for a long time before you were ever sexually active that's probably all they are, keratinous cysts of some manner but have your doc look at it next time you're in anyway. if that's the case just exfoliate gently when in the shower and they'll go away eventually.

they are there for blind people

Im...Woman

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY FAGGOT

Genital Herpes is from the HSV (herpes simplex virus) - the same that causes cold sores.

It can be transmitted and you get symptoms within a week or it could be years.

It can also be passed "non-sexually" ie from touch to hand, hand to penis.

This is different from genital warts which is HPV (human papiloma virus).

Milia..well, it could be, but i didnt know they can grow on the foreskin.

Just checked I don't got none of them spots OP you're most likely not fucked tho but who knows

Holy shit

So this means i cannot ever hope to fuck a woman again or does the herpes go away for some time then come back?

>Still, i wouldn't want a woman to see them cause it'll embarass me

Same, when i broke up with my ex i was pretty keen to sort them out, but i ended up in a new relationship pretty fast. She didnt notice them, then I mentioned them.

Then i kinda couldn't be fucked going to a doctor, since the only issue was cosmetic.

Mine dont itch. unless i really picked at them... but if you pick at anything it'll itch.

But yeah. I'm 100% sure you have the same thing as me. I've never seen it anywhere else except for on you.....

dont think its fordyce spots or ppp tbh.

Not a disease.

It's from not washing your dick properly for extended periods. (Years.)

Smegma gets trapped in the pores.

Nevermind guys, just checked around google for fordyce spots on foreskin and the results seem to be akin to the white bumps i have...there fore, I'm relieved.

Thanks for the help!

Yeah, mine dont itch either unless i pick at them or masturbate. I'm relieved this isnt a diseas or some shit

>fordyce spots
They are most definitely not fordyce spots.

Fordyce spots are hair follicles, and unless you're a freak... you don't have the type of hair follicles that far up on your dick to cause them.

>Genital Herpes
I'm like 99% sure its not. Like i said, its identical to mine, and i've been tested 2 times. I also havent been using condoms for a year, and my gf never got anything.

Herpes is more red and fucked up. This is almost scar tissue randomly growing on your dick

Oh, okay. I can live with that.

One more reason why circumcised is superior.

Dont live with it. Go to a doc, find out what it is. Post here until i see it haha!