I tested cocaine yesterday

I tested cocaine yesterday.
It is really some shit ! Almost no effect ! Why ?

Because you need to be hammered drunk before you use it.

You snort sperm powder

Fuck ! Ok, any way I still have a little bit more

No

Either sperm dust or cut down to about 10%. A line of good coke, the size in the picture, should give you a good buzz unless you have a tolerance

Bad/low purity coke thanks to over-cutting. Coke doesn't need alcohol if it's good but they are fun together.

Mixing coke and alcohol is a bad idea. The two mix and create Cocaethylene, which is much more dangerous than either one on their own. I'll admit I've done, but everything in moderation right?

If it's shit, then you just got shit coke. If it's your first time you probably got ripped off.

Good coke will give you a rush.

Your expectations were to high i guess.
You've probalby seen movies were people went hyperactive and crazy on this stuff, but in reality you are really just more focused/motivated/fitter.
If you really want this cliche effect, try speed or pep

It's not like weed or shrooms man. It won't make you feel fucked up, it will make you feel like your normal self but better. Like you just heard the best news in a year. Faster heartbeat, good mood, lots of energy, good attention to detail. You are normal but really happy and very little to no anxiety.

You, sir, have some shitty coke. Do fatter lines

Most overrated drug in history so don't be suprised.

Have tried it several times, was good quality most of the time. The high is medicore at best,
I feel sad for individuals that get totally addicted to it. There's so many better (and less harmful) substances to abuse.

this

It took me several times to actually notice that I was "high" on cocaine. After that I realized that it had been working the whole time. Everyone else I was with doing the same stuff felt it, I just didn't know what I was looking for.

Coke sucks in general. Coke that's half baby laxative sucks without any real effect. Real coke sucks and makes you stupid. BOOM your pay check is gone. BOOM you're wide awake at three in the morning... the best thing to say about coke is that it isn't speed...

Find some cut with meth. You'll feel it then

You faggots have tried shit coke,
Melb fag here and i have tried it a couple times and i can tell you if its quality coke you dont even need a line... a bump at best will get you buzzing for an 40 minutes

What he said. If you're used to shit coke and get hold of some pharma quality coke, and chop out a foot-long line expecting to need that much to get off, you may well end up OD'ing

is it possible that the cock was actually drywall?

they gave you baking soda because you're an idiot. real cocaine is better than any other kind of drug.

Isn't speed and pep the same?

No it's not. Molly, LSD, PCP and bud are far superior.

L OH FUCKING L mate,
>better than any other kind of drug

last time i tried, kokaine doesnt make you trips absolute fukking balls.
Obviously you have never tried Abramovitch–Shapiro tryptamine. you want to have fun then this is your shit

hell even dimethoxyphenethylamine with get you more fun that kok ever will

>the 70's are over

If you didn't test it on your gums, you deserve what you got.

you could drink some deathwish coffee for the same effect of cocaine,

You were supposed to inhale it, not exhale it

Everything in moderation, including moderation

then u gettin some shit lmfao.. stuff i get is like rocket fuel

btw if your expecting the same rush as something like md then ur lost its not gonna happen unless ur shit is bashed coke isnt anything like that bullshit

old fag... so coke is shit now. in my time, a line 2mm long would make me walk to school up hill both was in the snow bare footed.

fucking kids and the cut shit...

>cocaine is better than any other kind of drug

You got that opinion from movies you have watched?
Don't post.

Cause you're buying a shitty beaner drug from shitty beaners.

Ummmm......no it can definitely make you hyper as shit...

And you think this will tell you anything? They can cut it with powdered ora-gel, will make your gums numb as shit when you test it there but won't do shite when you put it up your nose

Just do speed

God fucking dammit, is that why?

just order some cocain from the deep web,
Cocain online is way better then anything you'll find on the streets.
and there is so much more drugs to try

The most expensive and over rated shit ever... Almost no effect indeed