ITT movies that Sup Forums over analyzes

ITT movies that Sup Forums over analyzes.

You can learn a lot of things by analyzing shit.

What's to over analyze, Lindelof fucked up and Ridley just let it happen.

We've barely scratched the surface

I don't understand the confusion brought up by this movie. The story was pretty straight forward.

I don't even think we've scratched the surface.

the story was straight forward, it's just that everyone in it acted like a moron or a crazy person

David is probably the only one that you could justify being crazy since he was a weird prototype android or whatever

this guy

God I loved BvS, I really did. But fuck is it over analyzed. It was better than Cap meme, yes, but yall need to chill

Even the poster is pretty damn deep

The knife is facing away from Bateman, showing that the reflection would naturally be his victim. However we only see Bateman himself, which takes on a dual meaning. It shows Bateman is a victim of his own psychosis, while also showing that Bateman and his victims are all the same.

ye
paranoia

>establish fascinating universe with infinite potential
>shit over all of it just for shekels

There's nothing to analyze, so obviously even trying to will be over analyzing it.

it was shiit have you seen the preivous movies??
this had a story.

lol just shut ur brain off and enjoy the flick bro!!

Prometheus killed Guillermo Del Toro's At The Mountains Of Madness adaptation, according to the Del Toro the movies would very similar.

how did you love that piece of shit

It's also two Batemans, symbolizing dubs.

yes yes well done engineer well done
HOWEVER

i know what you're trying to do and it's 'ot going to work, it wasn' t better than anything, it was dogshit.

like this?