Have you ever fucked an SSBBW? What is it like?

Have you ever fucked an SSBBW? What is it like?

I imagine it feels great sinking into her, feeling her powerful legs lock around you and pull you in with her huge tits smushed against your chest with her big ass jiggling against your balls.

It depends entirely on how big their ass is. If it's massive, then you can't get in as deep and doesn't feel as good. This is generally, but not always, balanced out by the fact that most SSBBWs are desperate whores who suck a mean cock.

Yes. I knocked her up. I am married with a 2 year old now..... not worth it 2/10

I fuck very fat chicks all the time
I have fucked a handful of girls that look like your pic. Its hard to. Missionary isnt so bad but their tummy kinda blocks me frol being more horizontal.

Doggy is alot more difficult.

More of a poo sweat smell too, but I never care about that

This is a common thread with fat chicks I've noticed. The last one I fucked smelled like Burger King under her fat flaps. I just tell them to shower before fucking and everything is good.

It's gross as h*ck

Something Something Big Beached Whale?

Yeah I have. She had pcos so I could bust in her whenever I wanted. It was just very hard to do many positions as I felt like I was being crushed with her on top and I had trouble getting it in in missionary. So it was just doggy style every time basically.

Been there, done that. She didn't smell horrible tho. The bitch i fucked took great care of her hygiene. The only awkward thing was that she kept calling out my name. N i get that she was a sorority sister and shes probably spread them for a lot of dudes in college but not all of us like that. Also; i wrapped my shit with her for sure. It was just a 1 time deal. Wham bam thank you. maam, now gtfo.

Bro, if you don't want a kid, DO NOT rely on PCOS alone as birth control. I fucked the same girl for 8 years with PCOS and once she lost a tiny bit of weight, boom. Now I have a kid and don't necessarily regret it, but it was unexpected af.

Fat Chick Thread, Fat Chick Thread.

Would belly-sex that navel.

>5

Her navel is large, deep, and wide.

I'd put my penis in it.

Moar pics!

We already have an Ariel Winter thread going on this board

who dat?

What arouses you about fatties?

Do tell.

big tits, big asses, soft bodies.

I married an Ssbbw slut. The sex has always been out of this world, even after 8 years together.

Living the dream, what does she weigh?

I have no idea, but she looks pretty much like

I'd love to be her feeder, helping her grow even larger.

Nice, was she that big when you met or did she get bigger? Also, is she cool with her weight. I am with a chubby chick but she is shy about her size. Pic for scale (not her but similar size).

I would smash the shit out of this hot fucking fatty.

She had lost a lot of weight when we met, but had previously been the size she is now (wasn't much bigger than your gal) she is totally comfortable in her skin. We have in the past been on cam sites having sex, done a bit of swinging and used to have a tumblr with over 1000 pix of her, however we had to cancel it as she was recognised by a follower and feared she may lose her job.

Anyone fantasize about feeding a fatty?

Wow, that's awesome. Kudos to you both. I wish I could get my girl to be more comfortable about her size.

I fucked one 5 years ago. We went to a cottage in Wales for a dirty weekend. I loved the idea of fucking some grossly fat pig. The reality was horrible.

She was 10 years older than me and only interested in getting fucked. i tried everything to put it off. When I finally did it we broke the bed. She loved it. She made me watch her masturbate and then fuck her. It barely fit in. Ive got an average dick but I could only get the tip in. I thought of a hot girl I liked an came heavily after 10 minutes. I squirted all over her pussy. Well the fat either side of it and she couldnt see. So she rubbed her han in it to see how much cum Id shot on her.

Her tits were just fat rolls but I fucked them a few hours later and covered them in cum.

It wasn't a hot experience but it was if you get me.

Not worth what? Don't you know how to use a condom? Idiots like you are hard to believe.

Doggy is a lot more difficult?
Virgin detected.
Doggy is the easiest and the most satisfying, which you'd know if you'd actually done this.

If that belly isn't made for gut-sex, then no belly is.

It's like a engineered fuck-belly.

Sara Aikawa I presume.

The key really is helping her to realise that she is attractive to other men. No woman believes their partner when they tell them they are good looking, they feel like it's an obligatory statement,. But when other men show an interest, they feel better about themselves.

Yes

Brilliant, I never thought of that! Any advice on how to do that? Like point out when a guy is checking her out.

I have. I used to fuck chubby chicks cause they were easy but I went full ssbbw once. I couldn't get my whole dick in. It was frustrating. Also the back fat was a turn off. Won't do it again no matter how desperate.

>can't get in as dee
White guy problems

YOU exposed yourself man
I'm 9in and black

Should have belly-fucked them. That hole is always available.

I fuck this girl on the side. She is a total sex fiend and makes me cum inside her every time. Plus shes only 19 so thats great

Nice, how did you find her?

(Different white guy here)

Oddly enough, every time I express an interest in fat women online, people think I'm automatically black.

I guess white people aren't supposed to want to fuck fatties.

As if you could pay for penis enlargement on your welfare.

She answered an ad of mine on craigslist. Shes a pretty cool chick and is always DTF

I know that feel.

Stuff like that, yeah. I warn you it can be hard at first, I used to be really jealous of her, but then I started to see that I was the one benefiting from her confidence and embraced it. One way is to set her up a profile on a dating site for "larger ladies" with a few pics. She will be inundated with adoring comments. Whatever you do, don't post her somewhere like \b\. One negative comment can undo the work of hundreds of good ones.

Every woman I've ever fucked has been a BBW or bigger. I've only ever been with ONE SSBBW though, and the sex was good. Shockingly enough, it was the best sex I ever had. I love big women. Always have, always will.

Thanks, I'll give it a go. I hope she'll be okay with me setting her up on a dating site. It's a catch 22, if she was more confident it'd be easier to make her more confident.

I think it's because white people tend to be more closeted about their love of fatties.

It's not yet out in the open in pop culture, like in music. No white guy is singing about his interest in fatties.

Personally I want to see songs about desire towards a fat woman's belly, like totally in awe of her gorgeous gut.

No ambiguity at all, just pure fat fetishism.

Fucked this fatty a few years ago. The sex was great. She even let me cum in her. Was a one night stand too. Good fat whore. We stopped chatting after we fucked too. I later found out she was married and that she drove to my place just to get revenge on her husband. Made me feel even better knowing I fucked another man's wife. :)

I wish Fat Fetishism would go Mainstream already.

If you want to take the discussion offline give me a burner email address to contact you and we can chat more.

[email protected]
Thanks

i fucked a lardass girl that came onto me on OkCupid. she claimed she was in an open relationship, and her boyfriend was cool with it.

she never told him from what i learned, and was a terrible dead fish of a lay. she was washed up real good, but just a terrible sex partner. i thought she died from exertion a few times when i made her move. she wanted me to chow down on her, but refused to blow me, and got tired from jerking me off for under a minute.

if i knew then, what i know now, i would have just sat at home and shitposted on Sup Forums

>SSBBW

I don't know what all those letters mean but goddamn that is a disgusting human.
Things that big should be turned into fuel for cars.

I'd love to see her wideload sized ass up in the air while shes down on all fours. That would be a heavenly sight to behold. The bigger the ass? The better.

I'm 6' 4" and a grand wizard. Want to make something of it jigaboo?