Which rap was superior, user?

which rap was superior, user?
i prefer west by a mile.

East by far, west's best rapper was Tupac and he lived on the east coast most of his life

Whichever one has the most dead rappers, because the only good rapper is a dead rapper

When East meets West.
Rock Rough and Stuff with yo AfroPuffs!

i find ironic how tupac became west-side/anti-east-side symbol when he was exactly from the city he has dissed the most.

>2016
>still not knowing that rap is he superior genre
>ishygddt

Most popular rappers = West
The best rappers = East

Nuff said.
DITC
Sourface
Kane
Kool n Polo
So underrated.

East Shits all over that list. 2pac is garbage. Jayz alone sold more than all of them combined pretty much.

Nate Dogg? Rly? From regulators, Mount up?

West coast had a better sound to it, from instrumentals to the rappers flow/voice, but East coast had better rappers in general-- better lyrics, messages etc.

All the good shit comes from the south now.

Hey guys this argument can be settled with a simple listening of '8 iz enuff' by Big L

Fuck east coast rap. That shit is gay af those niggas got no skill. Nigga you think fuckin public enemy has shit on nwa? Fuck u

I like Wu-Tang and it's crew, so mostly East Coast for me.

>Jayz alone sold more than all of them combined pretty much
> implying number of sold albums has something to do with content's quality itself.

Maybe not, but if I think of a similar 3 man group from the east (hmmmm, like tribe for example?) they blow NWA out of the water any day.
Oh wow a gun noise in an instrumental, so groundbreaking NWA, please rinse and repeat that technique for the next 5 years please

and
> implying Justin Bieber's music's good just because shitloads of preteen girls like him.

its depends on my mood
but i like EC gritty sound

east sucks

Rakim

JAZ might be the biggest fake flossa nigga ever to hold a mic. his shit is whack

Theyre not fucking sports teams, Only retards actually give a shit about arbitrary locations of the hoods they grew up in, 95% of their "feuds" were mostly WWF level bullshit to sell more albums.

Both East and West have great songs and artists.