>bump

Same

[RETAKING INTENSIFIES]

DEUS VULT

What makes them holy?

Deus Vult

[REMOVE KEBAB]

Saracen scum detected

Nope, ethnically danish person here. I was just wondering how a plot of land can be holy.

Jesus n' shit

ALL SARACENS MUST DIE

D E U S V U L T

>9gag

Oh that story, how is that more valid than the other stories?

Constantine said so

>Following a dirty desert religion in 2016 instead of the true religion of your ancestors/homeland

ishygddt

Bump

Pagan scum detected

So military might makes it holy?
>"I want this place, so it's now holy to me and I will use my military force to take it."

enjoying this thread, bump

lol

You are clearly b8ing everyone in this thread. The meme is about crusaders from the 11th to the 16th century. Religion was literally all they had and they had no reason to believe anything else.

Stop posting thumbnails, faggot!

Listen here , unholy apostle of satan, brithed from thy darkest womb of bleakest woman, you are intrigued in understanding the word of jesus christ, but you have misplacef your interests, as the holy word of our lord and creator is ambiguous towards those who seek to stand under his word, and you and your cultists of insanity and utmost horror, in the eyes of god, shall never learn of this holiest text.

You seem to have misread the quote, it's holy because he wants it, not because of the military might, but yeah, basically

well now i gotta watch Kingdom of Heaven.

You realize the guy in the pictures is a negroe? He cant "retake" anything... his ppl never conquered anything lol.

Our swords make it valid, saracen scum.

DEUS VULT

I would disagree I'm getting a distinct curry aroma

Well, that's my whole folder dumped. This one is pretty shitty, but I'll contribute as much as I can before I go.

Any right made by the sword is bound to be given by the beast. You may claim to do it for divinity, but violence is less than divine.

DEUS VULT

Nope, no curry smelled here. I'm just saying negroes didnt participate in crusades, so if any he can take Jerusalem but not retake since he never owned it

Everything is made by God's will.
If wasn't the crusades, you would be a kebab name Muhammed.

Stfu u paki cunt

Was ment for

Deus Vult!

>tournament helmet
>horn wasn't used for drinking in a 100 years

2/10

Who cares what exuse we use to slaughter infidel scum to take precious clay?

Dude everyone knows god is not real.we just want to kill brown ppl for the lulz

Stop ruining the thread. The Crusaders weren't about racial or religious feuding, they were about LOVE.

Might is right, bitch

Objects are often considered holy or sacred if used for spiritual purposes, such as the worship or service of gods. The property is often ascribed to people ("a holy man", a "holy prophet" who is venerated by his followers), objects (a "sacred artifact" that is venerated and blessed), times ("holy days"), or places ("holy places", "sacred ground").

DEUS FUCKING VULT

STFU u paki, nuff love.

They use the same excuse, just on a different day.
You're creating a cycle of violence like that.

>slaughter all infidels
>create circle of violence
>choose one

D E U S V U L T

You can never get them all. Heck some nomadic tribes in Palestine are only Muslim in name, they still keep their jewish origin and rituals alive in the shadows of their lives.
The only way a religion dies is through obsolescence, when it's followers rejects it for their own reasons.

Ey up, pearse you twat.

DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT

>dissing based Ethopian Christian Aksumite Kingdom

DEUS VULT!

Deus Vult!