In hospital sick as a dog

In hospital sick as a dog.

>be me 38 y/o alcoholic
>4th time here with acute pancreatitis.
>dead soon but this way is true Sup Forumstard fashion because of how painful it is.

What is killing you/ask me anything thread.

oh shit guys I think there's a sniper in th

do you think it's possible to cure alcoholism OP?
>mother 38 y/o
>binge drinks 4litres of wine every week
give me hope user

Will you livest

Only if she wants to quit

23 here been in hospital for acute pancreatitis. From drinking a straight bottle of jim beam a day that shits painfull Op. Lucky where i live hospital is free stayed for 7 days getting pumped with morphine and valium and no eating anything for about 5 days all good now though.

Good luck mate i know that feeling to well.

Man I loooove my drink. 31, myself. Had a few buddies that had to quit because of liver failure. I beginning to think genetics has a lot to do with it. Organ sustainability I guess?

Have any alcoholics in the family tree? Also, you just cannot quit?

Dubai? Where you at mate?

Plenty of people have managed to quit. I just use it in copious amounts to excape reality. I think its hard af to quit, though. Gl for your mom.

Australia how about you?

Same. Come visit me at the QE2.
Post pics of me itt.
I kill myself from embarrassment.
Win?

thats exactly what she does mate, to escape reality and responsibilities
cant convince her to quit, but thanks user

and dont you have anything to live for? surely there is something

Southern USA! Paid $120 for a consultation for an inner ear infection. Woo freedom.

I have my gf i guess. I should man up and quit for her.

Then the reality hits of how stupid she is. :/

doesn't she support u man?
how come she's stupid? in what way
regardless, u shouldn't man up for ur gf or shit like that. start living your life man, do it for your own sake, don't rot away like the rest of Sup Forums

Sorry mate i live in melbourne. Hospitals in queensland any good? i stayed at royal melbourne hospital fucking awesome doctors and nurses they got me through it. The worse was the iv tubes use to move and the machine would beep for a good 5 minutes.

She wont come to hospital, but i respect that after first two times she said that is enough and if it happens she wont visit.

She is stupid though in a lot of little ways that adds upto stupid. At least she is smart enough not to.be a massive alco.

Fuck that is a painful way to go. I had severe gall bladder disease and it caused gall bladder attacks when a stone would get lodged in the bile duct. I usually just wait them out for a day, 2 at the most and they pass. This last time it lasted for 4 days and my wife made me go to hospital. Somehow this last time it caused pancreatitis and i was days from death and let me tell you, the pain was so bad that i prayed for death. Went to hospital, immediate admittance, double shot of demerol, emergency surgery scheduled immediately

mate, u gotta take it in ur own hands and decide once and for all
suffering through and making it is better than dying and rotting off
goodluck user

Yeah hospital is pretty good. Doctors will dish out morphine but nurses are jews about it bc they have to get doctors permission.

Dad and big bro/ sted-dad and step-bro were/all alcos fml.

How much drinking does it take to develop pancreatitis or just organ problems in general?

Could one get this from occassional very heavy benders or do you literally need to be drinking all day for years?

Not op but I always drank a shitload of water during and after binges and threw up alot towards the end of it was only a heavy drinker of beer mainly from 18-24 so glad I stopped no long term damage nsw ausfag too our culture of shitfaced binging is fucked I'm glad some of you in here quit like me also rip op u mad cunt

Took me about 10 years of weekly benders followed by daily abuse. Upto 8 bottles of wine or 2 bottles of spirits a day in the end.

Rip brah at least your lucky enough to log out early

HOLY SHIT! IS THAT A S—

Wow. How is it even possible to drink that much day after day? Like if I drank that much I wouldn't be able to ingest anything for at least 2 days without vomiting immediatly..

Ahh shit i had a pain button that they set up for me i could push it every 5mins or so to realise the morphine i guess hospitals up north are a little driffrent. I remember pushing it so much i couldn't even speak to the nurse taking my blood pressure that she took it off me for about 2 hours. Yeah i also have a few alcos in my family.

Not Op but you build tolernce slowly after time.

Ty brah. As long as i live long enough to see trump as president and jail shillary i can die happy. In a lot of pain, vut happy.

Jelly.

Not at all trying to shit on you, but I can tell you that watching a loved one slowly, torturously kill themselves over a period of years is one of the worst things I have ever gone through.

And I've gone through quite a bit.

You should be fine Op i was worried too i'd ask the doctors if i was dying they pretty much said within our care we won't let you go without a fight. Pretty sure they where joking because they where always smiling. After 7 days i improved and they let me go. Bought a massive steak dinner after that i hate about 1/3 before i couldn't touch it. 1 week later i was eating like a king again.