Ask a guy who's life is over before it really starts anything

Ask a guy who's life is over before it really starts anything
>pic always related

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hotsextra/comments/5ajdm7/kharlie_stone_brunette_spinner_fucks_on_halloween/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is it over?

what's your favorite color?

Do you have more of that perfect ass?

Hot or not?

And guess age.

a

Hot

his d is small

This isn't a tranny/mental illness thread

how are you supposed to deal damage to that ass with an average dick?

That 1.4 GPA. Haven't gotten accepted into anywhere. Pretty self destuctive in relationships and friend ships. Mainly fucked everything up pretty good.

You know you would.
And we would still be together if she had a dick.

Halloweens over. Stop.

Answer some questions and stop being a failire

Sorry papa

5/10?

I didn't know this was a cringy self loathing thread. You sound like a cry baby more than anything

Go to trade school to be a mechanic, hvac, electrician...

this ass is not meant for average aka small dick faggot

8/10?

C'mon! Does she look that old?!

Never said I wasnt faggot.

This. What a faggon!

Thought about it. I live in the right kind of place for that. But I don't know. Fuck that shit

Then stop being melodramatic

reddit.com/r/hotsextra/comments/5ajdm7/kharlie_stone_brunette_spinner_fucks_on_halloween/

But it's fun being a depressed faggot all the time. I don't know how you expect me to act when I have virtually no options in life

Is my ex hot or not?

I bet you are the invited to all the best parties.

>hot or not
>no pic
10/10

Obviously I am.

No problem, user, what you do next is become a professional burden on society. It's easy, I know lots of people who do it.

First you wanna get an incurable and costly disease like HIV. If you're having problems with this step just go to a club with a name like "SURGE" and just spread your buttcheeks; repeat until diagnosis.

Next, get an injury that causes chronic pain. It doesn't have to be a real injury and the pain can be made up, but you have to learn how to lie to multiple doctors, preferably in different states. Use your skills to gain a prescription drug addiction. Manage it very poorly; purposefully take more than you know you can handle so that you end up in the hospital at taxpayer expense. Tell them that you're allergic to antibiotics but you're not sure which ones, for good measure.

Next, get a job that you're barely qualified for; make sure that you talk about your open availability and work ethic. Show up to work for about three days and then stop coming. Show up two weeks later like nothing is wrong. Repeat as often as you like, drifting from town to town as necessary.

Finally, you gotta try really hard to become the hugest narcissistic piece of crap you can possibly be. You're not aiming for real self-esteem, but rather for your problems to become so outsized and dramatic that you have no problem inserting them into any situation, draining the life out of any conversation and preventing anyone from feeling anything but pity or disgust! Do this everywhere, especially around friends you haven't seen in a while!

Finally, find a good scapegoat. It can be a political party, the Jews, brown people, white people, it doesn't matter! All of your problems are their fault and not yours! Remind everyone of this daily.

With these simple steps you're well on your way to making something of your life, even if it's something nobody wanted.

Not