Well Sup Forums I really don't know what to think

Well Sup Forums I really don't know what to think.

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
youtu.be/kIXgt8POnCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AVOID at all cost

> obvious

Think "NOPE".

Like how the hell are you supposed to date a chick like this. You know she's got to be a train wreck

i bet she gives mind blowing head

I'd hope so. Would hit it but definitely would quit it right after

and then go to prison for raping her

She's a babe but Goddamn those are a lot of scars

No one ever said anything about rape

She would

Lolwut

Are you literally fucking retarded? I'm saying she would accuse you of rape the next day.

With scars like that, it wouldn't surprise me. Most people who cut themselves are borderline personality disorder. People with BPD lie and manipulate to gain attention

>during sex calls you daddy
>cries after and cuts herself
>hates herself for loving that parental rape
>find her dead one morning in the tub
>police investigate you for years

Buh haha haha that's good

She's a total babe. Stumbled across her on fb

This one has 2k likes on facebook and I'm all like wtf

See total babe past the scars

>Most people who cut themselves are borderline personality disorder
where did you read/learn this?

once dated a girl who cut herself back in the day

Please go on

Yeah, that's a totally retarded notion! Obviously they just do it for aesthetic reasons!

Please someone crop this pic so its just the guys face.

She's a retard.

no im serious i want to learn about the connection

where did you read/learn this or was the your genius conclusion

i want source/proof of your claims that most people who cut themselves have borderline personality disorder

Not a total babe op. Why dont you fuck her. You obvious have an obsession

Please someone be a little less retarded and learn to use a computer at least slightly better than a 90yo granny with autism

how bout you do it?

fuck man you neets are so lazy

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

no source because it doesn't exist, bpd is far lower incidence than self harm

obsessed? I don't think you know what that word means

Do a basic research on the condition and you'll find it. Self-harm is one of the cornerstones of the diagnosis. Back in the day of the early 2000s, self-harm was way, way more common, and people just knew this like they know you need eggs to breadcrumb chicken. It may not be like the other user said (wasn't me), that most people who do it have the condition, but they're closely linked, the act and the disorder.

yea i wanted to make sure

i dated this girl and she was very fucked

idk i always thought something was seriously off about her and after things had ended i wondered wtf was her problem exactly so i started reading about bpd

idk recently i just started to think she was autistic haha

believe me i have done basic research
i just wanted to validate my passing thoughts

what you cant see in the photo is her cuts on her inner thigh leading to her pussy
the scar tissue was very prominent with those two cuts and it almost killed her

she did most of these when she was under 18 so i just thought she grew past it when we dated

idk if shes been doing it since, we havent talked in years

Could have been BPD with some post trauma. People with BPD are fucked. They're the type of people to accuse someone of rape to get back at someone or to make up something like they were raped for attention. People with BPD are attention seekers a lot of times and usually drama whores

This bitch looks like a fucking zebra

People like to assume self-harm is a modern thing, like it just showed up in the 2000s. I'm 40 years old, used to date this super damaged chick with cutting scars from years prior to meeting her. We're the same age. She had BPD, body dysmorphic syndrome, among other things. She eventually got better, married some hipster, and had a kid last year. The difference today is back in the day people hid the condition out of shame. Now people display is as some emo badge of honor, look at me I have daddy issues but we should make it a thing because everything is sexualized now and this is how they'll get attention. This chick I dated, she fucked more guys than I ever thought a chick was capable of, that and cutting was her catharsis. The same is true now, but girls do it for attention more than anything.

> i just wanted to validate my passing thoughts

I can't point you to a source, as I've read about it, like I said, many many years ago. But the basic theory is that borderlines have experienced some trauma to which they feel very deeply, very confusedly guilty about it, in a way they themselves can't actually realize. So the self-destruction comes mainly from a punishment crisis trying to somehow deal with that invisible guilt, and the need for attention is validation + childishness because some people under certain traumas tend to have a hard time developing some parts of their persona after the time the trauma happened.
Girl looks absolutely adorable in the pic. Feel for all the shit around her.

LMFAO. Hit the ground laughing Emo badge of honor LMFAO

> assume self-harm is a modern thing
Well, they'd have to be as ignorant as a dog in order to do that, with things like people whipping themselves en masse in the streets back in the Middle Ages, nuns and sometimes common women putting devices full of iron spikes round their legs as they walked around... and all that just staying in the West, go to Asia in the olden days and you've got a feast.

I don't think trauma has to be present for someone to develop BPD. I think it's neurological

yea idk

she had red flags all over the place

at first i honestly really liked her most of the time
then shit started to change, got to see her crazy side

made me wonder

idk if they "wear it as a badge of honor"
we just live in an era where people arent ashamed about anything
its just the way people are now, most just dont give a shit

yea i asked what the deal was with her cuts and she said a couple things about her past
one of which sounded like bullshit and one sounded genuine

idk what to believe about her and when i realized that i couldnt really trust her thats when i started giving less to the relationship which really set her off

thats when the shit hit the fan and she really showed those true colors

Definitely sounds borderline personality disorder

From what little shit I know, doctors nowadays refuse to use that old paradigm of psyche or neurological, instead recognizing in the last couple of years that in all cases it's a sum of both. The predisposition in the brain could go un-triggered for a whole life, in the absence of trauma; and the same experience wouldn't cause the same thing in a person without it. Not a personal vision, just some info I gathered.

More BPD than Antisocial Personality Disorder / Sociopathy

I don't know if it helps in any way, but I've dealt with clinically insane people (in the family) all my life. The thing I came to realize that helped me live with the fact is that I've never loved or care for that shit they also were. I mean, they can be quite literally two different people inside. The good part, in your feelings, doesn't need to be tainted by the other, sick one. It's how it is inside them, separated. In reality it makes being by their side impossible, which is sad. But your feelings are as genuine and human, as if you'd fallen for a healthy person - which in fact you did, because it was what you were seeing.

idk man she was cool sometimes

but she zigged when i zagged a lot

tbh now that i remembered she had a really good friend who she always copied
like her friend was a painter, so she became a painter too

was actually pretty good too

but yea her friend would cut herself too

come to think of it that girl i was with was really weird but she was hot
im a bad guy i know

there were moments where i got to see the "real" her but idk man its hard to see past all the bs
she was chill but tried to make my life hard intentionally

sometimes i think about her though to be honest
i guess you can say i worry about her from time to time
but im also glad to be rid of her hah

> sometimes i think about her though to be honest
i guess you can say i worry about her from time to time
but im also glad to be rid of her hah
That's sort of what I meant. In the real world, the only way is to stay the fuck away. But in, idk, our dreams or some shit we can experience the nicety of those feelings we had for the person, in a way that doesn't trashed by what actually went down. As long as they're away, yeah!

The most common behavior in people with BPD is doing things to get attention. I think in her case the cutting is symptomatic of her wanting attention because I've never known a cutter to show people their scars, let alone allow themselves to be photographed. Attention whore/10.

> I've never known a cutter to show people their scars, let alone allow themselves to be photographed.
You arrived in the internet, like, yesterday, right?

My point exactly. There are a shit ton of cutters showing people through social media to get attention. Therefore I don't believe there's any greater condition for cutting now than people who are bipolar attention whores. Nothing to see here.

OP here, who'd ever guess that this thread would turn into reliving memories with BPD chicks and debates on mental health

first thing on my mind: i would fuck her

A cutter is someone who makes cuts on themselves. And they're all honestly fucked up, man. Sad but true. Just because someone doesn't show themselves off doesn't mean they're not doing it for vanity. Anyone as self-centred to give their feelings so much voice is a vain cunt.

i mean im not perfect, ive got some problems
i know she isnt either

i dont know if its just me being nostalgic but there were some actual good moments in that shit

but i am a realist by heart so i try to remind myself of the bullshit

or just try to forget the good shit

yea idk man this photo i posted is actually from the store's page that she worked at

shes slutty and an attention seeker so youre kinda right
but like i said people just dont give a shit and i dont think its completely 100% people looking for attention

thats too much of a sweeping statement/ generalization

Most cutters are vain cunts tbh. All I'm saying is people who cut themselves do it for the attention. This cunt obviously does.

OP here, are you referring to the chick I posted or the one anons girl he's telling us about

>but i am a realist by heart so i try to remind myself of the bullshit or just try to forget the good shit
Matter of fact, that's not realism. It's dualism. Actual realism is that both things were real, and true, so you don't need to choose between them. Not trying to tell you what to do, but personally I think it's a healthier way to deal with it. Call the good good, the bad bad, and everything is over anyway. Enjoy the good memories if they're worth it.

They don't seek attention all the time, only when they've reached the end of their catharsis, then they cut some more. It's like I said about the chick I dated about 10 years ago. Her catharsis was sex, her way of getting attention. And in my experience, cutters have a lot of sex.

Thread made me thing of this tune

youtu.be/kIXgt8POnCw

>because I know that feel

im not sure what the problem is here. you fuck her, punch her in the face, and then leave.

She'd fall madly in love with you then

Was that a suicide pun? lmao

>Matter of fact, that's not realism. It's dualism
fuck youre right

this is the first time ive actually talked about my relationship with her

not even to my friends
they always asked what went wrong i would just say she was nuts
but i never admitted i actually liked her so much
because she was nuts hahaha

yea we did our share of fucking
shes had a lot of bfs since the split and probably countless other dudes who shes fucked
not going back

damn this feeling
fucking futile

I'm referring to the chick in the OP. That chick is an attention whore and I'm pretty sure you're aware of that. It explains all the likes in that B&W pic with the zebra stripes you mentioned on fb. That's a thing with this generation. The most cathartic thing a person can think of is applauded by the other people retarded enough to be friends with her so she continues cutting because she gets attention from it. 2000 likes, apparently. Maybe they think she's a "strong" feminist type for not being ashamed to show her cathartic behavior. Maybe she thinks she's spreading awareness of whatever emotional problem she has but I can tell you this, the only "condition" she has is that of being an attention whore. If you have a shot at hitting that, do so and leave her quick. Because that chick is crazy. And not in a clinical way. Bat-shit crazy.

When we put some space between the chaos of the world and the shit that inevitably goes down in it, and our interior life which is much vaster actually, it's like we get the cake and eat it too. We're rid of the crap, because in actuality it was impracticable but we get to feel things in a free way inside, because they're, well, real - fuck it!

>And not in a clinical way. Bat-shit crazy.
the credibility of everything you said just got thrown out the window with those last sentence fragments lol

Mission faild, we'll get them next time... lel
Wonder when she will accomplish her mission.

why did i laugh at that?

cause ur edgy lol

i would fuck the life out of you kiddo

glen dies

be worried

why

yeah fucking right, thats what they tried to do to me last season. i dont believe your horseshit.

Every time I read one of this guy's posts, I think of Edward Furlong saying them. Tf? I guess I really need some sleep now

cause alfred e neuman said "what, me worry"

already know, and that red head fuck too
inbread, watching the walking dead, you are a fagget

oh i just got the joke

hah
>why me worry

hahaha wtf why tho

She will probably kill me in my sleep, no thanks.

Ugly face, cut all over, damaged brain. Nothing to like here except 3 wet holes.

Fuck knows, mate! Write stories for a living, so I'm used to seeing text and giving it a face, but usually it's under control. Now it just went batshit. Something in my brain is 100% positive you're Furlong posting that.

calm down silly

And isn't that plenty, under certain circumstances? Don't lie to us, fag!

haha fair enough

write me into one of your stories, will ya

im sorry, im hangry

I actually enjoyed your narrative pretty much. It was very textured

oh yeah. i'm sure its flagged with shit like "Oh, you're so beautiful" and "So strong" and a bunch of tumblr land whale shit

nice find

Also
'Cancer is beautiful!'
Because, you know...
> it is!

Tell her she's a cut above the rest and ask her out.

Dated a girl like this one.

Run. As far as you fucking can and as long as you can. Run with the fury of Christ.

if self inflicted avoid, avoid it like you avoid sticking your dick in a dull bladed blender.

it's ok man
eat a snickers

It's up the road, not across the street. Fucking casuals.

Have at it faggot op she's an ugly ass trailer trash attention whore cunt she's Fuking pathetic and if you can't do any better than this disgusting worthless redneck piece of Shit then have at it

> if self inflicted
Nah, don't be paranoid, man! She probs just have some really active kitty.