m.youtube.com/watch?v=dbL-NSkXnl8
youtube.com/watch?v=HAAZOfEtzXo
youtube.com/watch?v=D_h2G6QMMjA
youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
strawpoll.me/10531662
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dbL-NSkXnl8
What did they mean by this?

I think it was really good but I'm a sucker for the meta bullshit.

that scene where Sup Forums made an appearance

I wanted it to be a little more concrete, but overall I thought it was good. I feel like the more I think on it the better I'll like it

lelsorandum entertainment for teenagers who think they're being weird and outside the crowd

this

Remember PART 2 is coming out tomorrow

meh

Meh meh meh meh MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH

There's a part 2?

>Is this youtube kino?
No, it's summer, flavorofthemonthkino

no.

this is just fanboy speak for "it sucked."

youtube.com/watch?v=HAAZOfEtzXo

No

What's your favorite idea?

I swear, this series has gotten to meta for itself.

I liked it better when it was just a typical Sesame Street skit turned dark.

Same. Episode 6 went so far up it's own ass I could see the back of it's teeth

No, There Will Be Brawl is true youtube kino, low budget and bouncing between humor and weird drama.

Is this the poor man's Stupid Mario Bros?

It was alright but it lacked a catchy song.

Also lack of Duck man was disappointing although I guess he did get eaten.

Yeah. He's the best.

Office part was pretty funny tbqh

K I N O

I

N

O

PESKY BEE

Kino actually. good old 16:9 is a nice device when used sparingly by web guys like this. no one ix confused, easily communicated themes. top points

This

ART

Staircase scene is pure kino

100% agree.

The creators should be in line of big deals and the whole crew should be up with them, They made some good shit. If it burns in internet obscurity I'll be angry.

I think he's just joking because the calendar says June 20 at the end.

wow this one was terrible.

>i can't understand it, therefore nobody does!!

This last episode was a little too derivative of David Lynch. Also as others have said I wished they'd had a catchy new song. It just felt like they were trying to explain everything.

The final scene is set in the DHMIS 1 room with each character in their favorite colors from DHMIS 1.
This represents their freedom until we see the notepad again... Or is it? Once again the puppets are asked about their favorite idea but if one pays attention, this isn't the DHMIS 1 notepad.
This one is brighter and the top page is the sky with a light bulb.
This is a happy notepad, one that supports the real freedom of creativity. The light bulb represents ideas and the sky represents the vast pool, or freedom.
They have moved on from the grim world and are finally in a regular, happy place.

anyone come up with an explanation of it yet?

Alright I'm gonna bite the bullet and watch all of the series in one sitting. I've seen a few of them but I've never taken the time to look at all of them.

Let's do this shit niggas

k-keep me posted...

>Trying to rationalize the chaos of DHMIS

"I used to have a dream about loosing your brains,
I used to have a dream about burning your brai..."

the laziness of this rhyme is a metaphor for the laziness of the shows creators in coming up with an actually good ending.

The ending is like the most important part, it should be what you base everything else on. thats why remember me was such a great film because clearly someone came up with the ending then jizzed out a film around it and it didn't matter because the ending was lke woah what the fuck man.

Does roy control the matrix?

Amazing.

>And then 9/11 happened is a good ending

>watching with gf
>teacher writes date on the board
>i'm like, oh fuck off
>shes like 'whats happening'?
>he's in the tower
>'whats happening'
>plane incoming
>'whats going on'
>he's dead
>'what happened'?
>film ends
>'I dont understand'
wer'e not amerifats but how don't people fucking know about 9/11 man come on.
it was a good film i liked when he threw the chair

>Its Real

Holy Shit

That shot is done to death. When i saw i though it was a joke towards Malick

I DON'T LIKE IT

IT'S NOT VERY GOOD

I don't get it. I saw the first one years ago, and that was good. Why did they make 5 more? Why not just make new and unique videos instead of sequels?

6 isn't going to make any sense unless you watch them all in order

don't comment about things you don't understand you retard

I thought it was a pretty decent ending. This also proves that the episodes follow Star Trek movie rules: even ones are the good ones

they all turned into their favourite colours

Just watched it.

The lightbulb was on the pad in the first one, that's not new. What is new is his eyes, which are now crossed. That's where I think your theory of creativity might come into play, since this new pad is most likely a retard.

Poles did it better
youtube.com/watch?v=D_h2G6QMMjA

I thought of Fight Club for some reason.
>inb4 edgelord

It was really more the framing and color palette, seemed similar. Maybe all offices are exactly the same though I dunno

intentionally bad video quality as a source of creepiness is so overplayed

pretty sad life you must lead if you base some of your enjoyment on what if edgy teenagers might like it

Whats the best episode and why is ot TIME?

Yes.

Official thread soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw

The best song is Time. The best episode is Computer

Why does part 3 seem to be so disliked?

I really like it

I really like the food one.

My personal ranking is

Original > End = Food > Time > Computer > Love

no idea, it's a contender for favorite for me

probably my personally favourite

Little on the nose.

The love butterfly was the most based character prove me wrong

that's not the giant steak

Why does everybody hate 6? What sort of answers was anybody seriously expecting? What sort of answers could explain the other episodes?

I didn't expect answers, but I did expect fun.

it's "burning your friends"

Hey, wouldn't be funny if kinos came alive? I am a kino and you watch me...duhduhduh...a kino...watch me...a kino...did like a song?

So, is the series over now or what? I remember them saying they'd only make a certain amount of episodes. Was this the last?

Yes.

I found it to be really underwhelming.

Duck guy was only shown for literally 2 fucking seconds.

There was no real song.

I felt that I only saw half of it or something.

I hope there's a part 2 tomorrow.

No

That sounds really boring

this is reddit

I hope they still make other videos, with new characters/concepts. They're obviously really creative and technically skilled.

Who's Roy?

Yellow guy's father.

kek i completely guessed the dream theme but thats about as much as i guessed, how does this explain everything?

Because,"The past is far behind us, the future doesn't exist." I use this in real life in place of the past is the past, and also to express that we have no idea what the future will hold

2>5>1>4>6>3, 3 had no place in the series

Overall it was bad.

The fan base is definitely young and is trying to make sense out of something that has no plot. If you were expecting something that was going to tie it all together, it was worse than it actually was.

The animated segment was awful

The computer episode was the only noteworthy episode after the first one. It should just be those two.

Too Many Cooks did this better, and even that was bad.

>yfw today is the 19th of june

>he didn't get it

half of it was ok. Ther first episode is a classic, second episode outdid it, fourth episode should have been the ending but fifth episode was really cool too with the phone imagery and the bir realizing something was wrong
one kind of expects something that will tie everything together when the creator makes a tweet saying that june 19 everything will make sense
maybe but the rest of the show is done with puppets
i dont agree at all
yeah they did it better in execution but dhis was a lot about imagery and going back to realize how much shit they where able to hide from you

Yeah, 3 was actually funny and had a good song. Doesn't deserve to be in the same series as the rest of this shit.

jesus the first few were good when it was just supposed to be a silly song that gradually gets weirder and weirder, but these last two vids have been shit with them trying to give it all a continuity and a 2deep4u backstory

creative>computer>time>love>>>literal shit>>>this one>the food one

I hadn't considered that. Great theory.
I will investigate further.

UP NEXT ON TEENS REACT TO CLICK BAIT RIGHT HERE ON THE FINE BROS CHANNEL!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

>five that high

wtf

idgaf about overarching plot/answers, i just wanted more of what i got in dhmis 1-4

6>1>2>4>3>5

LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

strawpoll.me/10531662
strawpoll.me/10531662
strawpoll.me/10531662

five was goat, those moments where the phone rings and everything stops for the bird to grab it. Every time he keeps yelling no, there is something wrong and the ending i which he dies, who was expecting for them to actually kill one of the characters?

Kino Tier: 6
Great tier: 4
Here for the lore tier:5
Ok Tier:3 1

GOAT TIER: Bad Things That Could Happpen