You can go back in time to tell your 12yo self one thing. What would it be?

You can go back in time to tell your 12yo self one thing. What would it be?

I'm sorry.

Don't starting drinking and using drugs and pay attention in school.

Start working out and don't stop

There's going to be a lot of bitches wanting to fuck. Even if they don't act like it at first. Stick your dick in every one of them.

When you're 16 and on the 8th of July masturbate furiously before school and you might last longer than 30 seconds you pathetic wankstain

worry about girls later, relax dude

"Get a job BEFORE college ends. You spend an entire year unemployed when the economy goes to hell."

This guy gets it.. I passed up so much pussy being young n dumb...for example my moms bestfriend wanted to blow me when I was 13 and I ran to my room scared...she is still hot solid 8

To give a shit about school, maybe courting more girls... working out.

Mostly, to give a shit about school for a better situation later on, which means more mones and stuff.

After 6 years later you'll meet her, don't let her go. You'll regret it forever.

Stop procrastinating

When you're 14 don't get back at Jake's step dad by pouring instant cement down his shower drain, He ends up tearing down the whole house and your best friend will move forever

kek feelsbadman

>6 years later you'll meet her, don't let her go. You'll regret it forever.

This. Wow. I regret not being ready for her every day. And it's been DECADES by now. I've never met another girl like her.

bet all you've got on Dismay in 2014, you will win and you will become rich.

This dick ain't gonna suck itself nigga

vote trump

Invest in macintosh

yeh same happened to me man sucks

Your dreams aren't going to come true.
Not even close.
No college. Go to a trade school.

Get a summer job at 15
Listen the neurologist
Shut up, just shut up
listen to your parents
Listen your older brothers
Try to be kind to the teachers
try to understand that your ataxia isn't your fault - shit happens

>back in time to tell
>12

Fuck you i have to go forward

Don't fucking waste the chance to lose your virginity at 20 yo. You'll have to wait till you're 22 to actually lose it.

check these quads

You’re screwed.

strip and prepare your anus

Don't go to college. It's a waste of money, the work sucks, and it's just as easy to get laid visiting friends who are in college

Enjoy more delicious teen pussy

So, so much more!

When those two women offer to go out with you simultaneously, don't fucking turn it down you fucking pussy.

Biggest regret of my life ever. I could have been in a threesome with two chicks (or I could have just fucked it up, which is what I was afraid of doing).

"Kill yourself now before its too late!"

Don't beat up her dad you will miss her everyday.

kek

Bump
This bread is much good

Pursue money above all else, you can buy pussy.

when that fat girl asks you if you want to fuck you should do it. fuck what your friends think.

dont join the military, you will only do a few years. start growing Weed from day 1! learn as much as you can about plant science.

Lower your standards improve your average user

Invest in Amazon and Google.

"kill yourelf earlier"

Dont pee in your first girlfriends butt. Itll only lead to trouble

As soon as you hear about Bitcoin. Mine that shit like crazy!

Eat a shit u wanker I ain't telling u shit haha

Admit you are a fat fetishist early, and fuck fatties.

You live in one of the fattest states in America, you should be humping landwhales aplenty.

Don't ever get back with Angie... bitch got herpes.

I actually invested in bitcoins when they first came out. I made almost 300,000 USD. I kept it in too long thibking id make a million then SR got shut down. Al that money down the toliet. I was so mad at myself

kys asap

Stop feeling now because it's not for you; your an emotionless shell and it's better not to live outside of it

Don't fuck Tamara, she's a fuckin' stalker

In four years, ask Sydney out you stupid fuck. She digs you.

Do drugs. Lots of drugs. But only weed and psychedelics. And don't be stupid and get caught.

Who cares if she is a stalker, pull out nigga

OFFER HER A BOWL OF EGGS

The neighbors mom doesnt want to see your dick so dont pull it out

Don't be such a virgin faggot.
If you fuck a stalker you'll regret later

Dont spend all your good boy points at burger king. Save them up for arbys

Don't try going out with Destiny she's too far away and she's not even as good as the other girls.

kill yourself
it only gets worse from here

"swing away"

this

winner

invent the wheel before anyone else

Same regret here. It will haunt me all my fucking life.

Tell myself to convince my mom to find a nerd named Bill Gates and invest every penny she had in his little company.

keep from meth

When you're 18, using your scholarship as collateral, borrow money from your dad and invest in Google's IPO. When he tells you that $100 a share is too much, tell him you know and that you want to do it anyway. Then spend your life traveling and not working,

There's more to life than math and science, and you're not as good at them as you think you are. Art and history are really interesting and fun, and you'll have a better time with them.

Fight berserker mode, no fear. They can't hurt you that bad when you are angry. Most times you'll win.
And fuck Julia when she invites you over to the house she is babysitting at.

Do not break up with Kathrin.

I've been in a threesome. It's overrated.

Should of gangbanged Kathrine at that party with all my friends

Kill your mother but don't get caught for it

Stay in school at all costs.

Don't waste your time with any bitch in high school. Stick it out at school for a while then quit and intentionally become unemployed you'll meet someone you'll actually like.
Also go to the fucking doctor and get the pills they help.

obviously some way to make massive amounts of cash

You are gay. Just accept it. You will be unhappy with every girl you fuck kiss and fuck.

Don't say Candlejack, it's dangero

You did this.

don't click on this thread, it'll be shit

Use a condom when you guys fuck when she gets out of jail.

When your girlfriend wants to go to roller disco, go with her.

You're a piece of shit and you still will be in the future

Or

Life gets shittier and shittier every year

All those girls talking to you weren't just trying to be a friend, they wanted to fuck. Don't wait till you're 19 to get laid.

bitcoins

jump at it the first time you hear it, mine them for a few years and you will make more money than in your entire lifetime of work.
Sell when it gets over 1000$ or at the end of 2013

>one thing
Never be anyone's fourth husband.

SR? I hope you mean mtgox because keeping over 100k in an illegal marketplace exchange wallet is dumb as fuck m8 4real
at mtgox at least your money was invested

Don't tell your mates mother she's hot, it was fun for a while but I lost my best friend and my gf.

Get your license and a job asap. Because damn I missed out on good shit being a paranoid introvert back then

Fuck your step sister hard. She's been begging for your dick.

End it now

Exactly the past is in the past. Life is about pushing forward and playing the cards you got. They might be shit at times but if you play em right it all works out.

Bubble in tech stocks bursts in 2000. Ride it up, and short it down.

Stop giving a fuck about what your school mates think of you, they rejected you because of frivolous things and keep you out to have someone to feel superior to. Once you start being honest and tell people who don't like you to fuck off, more people will like you for who you are.

"You have two choices young user, try not to fuck up with L. If you do, wait until you are 33/34 and DO NOT fuck up with M."

Please let time travel become reality soon. :'(

/thread

bro how old are you to talk your 12 year old self into the stockmarket in 2000...

Don't ever get involved with Jehovah's Witnesses.

this is the only correct answer