Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

So I am not a cuck but my gf was saying how she really wanted to try a huge dick one time before me and her move forward.

I told her it would feel like a big dildo but she still wanted to try. With any other girl, I would have broken up with her and tried to date someone more compatible. But my gf and me really get along well in emotional, mental, and even sexual levels. Our sex life is great and we both make the other cum. But I can only make her cum through oral.

Anyway, I decided to let her try a big dick if I could watch. I really wanted her to use a white guy but we couldn't find any so we went with black.

Here's the thing: I had a vasectomy last year and she was with the black guy 2 months ago. She was feeling sick lately so she had her blood drawn at the hospital. She's pregnant. They drew blood and tested it twice.

We had a huge argument last night and I slept at my parents house. I didn't make the black guy wear a condom as I thought it would just be a quick fuck, not long enough for him to cum. After about 8 minutes, he pulled out and said he couldn't focus and left without payment so I thought he legitimately couldn't get it up.

Last night my gf admitted he came in her but she cleaned it up so I wouldn't be mad.

We have discussed having kids and trust me, both of us are strongly opposed. But now she's pregnant and is scared of an abortion.

What should I do? Can she even get an abortion 9 weeks in?

pic not her

You play with fire... you can get burned. Should had him strap on a condom. She better get over the fear. Go get the coat hanger and fix this before she is a single mother

Lol faggot, get rekt scrub.

>not a cuck
>let my gf fuck another dude while I watched

>post photo of GF

just trying to help decision

Absolutely this

OP sounds like
>Im not gay
>but i really like to suck cock

You let her do this: You're a cuck
You won't: You aint

Just because you say you arent a cuck doesnt mean you arent a cuck

>Saged

Story is clearly fake as fuck. No one is this pathetic.
And if this isn't actually a bait thread, you should really consider killing yourself along with your whore and the nigger spawn insider her.

It was a one time thing so she could have an experience she wanted.

One day you will understand that people can be compatible and still have desire for experiences. I could have just bought a big dildo for her but it wouldn't have been what she wanted. And she's over it now. She said it wasn't worth it.

If your being serious i think you've got around the 12th week for the abortion, after that its illegal.. why the fuck did you both not agree for the other guy to wear a condom? Id get checked for stds and go to the clinic asap if I were you.. Dude lies about not getting it up? What else could he have lied about?

Good luck my man.

Sorry bro.... You ARE a cuck. It's not bad, but own it. You LET your girl get plowed by another dude. With your next girl, when she takes on the infamous Big Black Cock. Have him wear a condom.

i would but i fear Sup Forums would track her down.

see thank you, we have both been std screened.

>what should o do?
Dump her and move on, not your problem anymore.
>bhut i love her
and she doesn't love you, she could of said something and got plan b. But she said nothing and now is carrying some guys kid. She wanted to fuck another guy not you. You're not into that lifestyle. Or else it would have been a group thing or swingers full swap.
>Tldr: Break up.

Abort the goddamn abomination

Why the fuck would I want to watch my gf fuck another guy? You need to learn to put your foot down and be a man because this "one time" is going to turn into a regular occurrence

you should probably shoot yourself in an alley like a degenerate you are.

This is the only answer.

Dump her and move on. It's the black guys kid, he'll be paying for it. Get the fuck out before it gets worse and you cuck yourself even harder by paying for your bull's fucking kid

just leave.

women are designed to want other men when they have grounded one. so inside she wants you to be her cuck. tell her abortion or you fuck off

I think she just wanted to try a bigger dick, I don't think she cared about the guy. And she has said she didn't like it that much. It was painful and uncomfortable. There have been 0 signs of her interested in seeing someone else.

I didn't want to but I wanted to let her have the experience. It's not an uncommon thing. We are sexually open to experiences. We have done tantric together.

pic maybe related

Why the fuck do you think that they should break up? I understand aborting it but breaking up? If anything keep her on thin ice till she breaks it again.. I can see why he did it, hell Ive done shit I don't want to before for a girl I thought I was in love with. It happens. They did it, shit happened, learned a lesson. Now if she gets caught with another dude then hell yeah leave that bitch in the dust but just cause she wanted to experience something else you gotta break up? Grow the fuck up.

I'm not a cuck, I just let my gf fuck other guys while I watch....textbook dude. AND now she's knocked up by said other guy, and you're seriously considering not only staying with her, but keeping the kid too. What the fuck else would you call yourself?

If you put it in you better prepare to pull it out. Stupidity is not an excuse.

>I personally don't believe in this story, but hey some people are this dumb.

LET THE BABY LIVE!

No face shots user.

Whelp, you guys are definitely compatible.

You're both fucking morons.

only option is kill to yourselves

Dont you people see that this is a regular cuck-brainwashing thread????

Just because they don't use "How can white men even compete" doesn't mean it's any different.

Stop answering this shit

Sonograms and time stamp or gtfo

Lmao fucking demolished

Thats an incredibly hot story. Tell us more.

More nudes please

call me old fashioned then. post more pics

>let her have the experience
.. of being a single mother of a child she conceived with another man during a sexual encounter her lover agreed to participate in with/for her. If she is a woman who is even a wee bit self aware and smart enough to think about her and the life growing inside hers future considering the circumstances, idk I reckon she would abort. If not you've made your beds, time to decide where to sleep.

Since you guys are in the lifestyle now... Can you watch me fuck her? No need to pull out now. You can lick the seed from her pussy.

She is very hot

>grow up
>wait for her to fuck up
>resent her and warn her of the "thin ice."
Like I said you kids are not the swinger types, break up and move on. No need to be angry all the time in a relationship.

So not only did you get cucked, but she didn't even enjoy it?

kek/10 mate

why did they Photoshop him blacker?

women are not designed christfag

Because they are desperate and dumb as shit?

Hey OP, actual cuck here. On the 0.00001% chance this isn't a fake story, she should get an abortion or you should GTFO. Her body, her choice--works both ways.

I got to
>my gf was saying how she really wanted to try a huge dick one time before me and her move forward
and stopped reading. Dump her, idiot.

abortion befor it is to late

Eh, whatever sinks your ship

islam is the answer europe is the cancer

Why are you even asking what to do.

Kick her to the kerb full of black babies and watch her life go down the toilet. Make sure you keep in touch so you can remind her daily what a fuck up she is

We are compatible. Relationships are not fairytales, they will never be perfect. I have an average dick. But we have fun together and I make her laugh. We have similar goals and lifestyle. Just tried this one thing.

We aren't in the lifestyle. Contrary to what Sup Forums believes, you can have a one time thing, decide you don't like it, and move on. I am not a cuck and she is not addicted to black dick now.

She said it was like having a pole shoved up there. Didn't like it.

I know...this is the ultimate answer. And she's going to but she doesn't like the thought. Just thought I'd post on /n/ and see if anyone could relate.

pic not related

I know :p I am just looking for people to relate, I know what she has to do.

Read my comments. We are compatible. I've broken up with women in the past due to sexual incompatibility but they didn't have the connection like we have.

Okay thanks, Sup Forums Hope you all got a laugh out of my life. It's too irritating to keep typing on mobile so I'll leave you with one last pic

There is a few things I can say with confidence. I have never let my wife fuck another man. I have never watched her take a massive black dick. I have nor the interest or desire to have this happen. I am not a cuck....

You sir, on the other hand can say you are not a cuck. Yet you did allow her to fuck another man. You did watch her take this huge black cock in her pussy. You did not require a condom.

>cuck•old (ˈkʌk əld)
>
>n.
>1. the husband of an unfaithful wife.
>v.t.
>2. to make a cuckold of (a husband).

the only thing you need is to abort the little shit or leave dont raise another mans child thats dysgenic 101

>I'm not a cuck but

You're a cuck

Yeah, and now she's harboring a baby from a stranger. Good job in your intuition. Now you're stuck in a relationship you will have no real part of.

Stop wasting your time with her. What if she ended up liking big dick? She probably would be left you. She was dishonest, do you really want that for the rest of your life? Stop wasting your time bro.

You fucked up the moment you accepted. And she fucked up the moment she started wanting someone else's cock.

To give you some advice though, I'd probably leave her if she doesn't want an abortion. Doesn't matter if you convince her to get one, if a significant part of her wants the baby then it'll be a shitstorm that will never die out no matter how long you're together and everything will keep coming back to this. So just let her do as she wants and act accordingly.

Smh fam you're pathetic

This seems like a made up dilemma because how can anyone be this dumb.
Are we really to believe:
couldn't find a white guy to have sex with your gf?
had a vasectomy but have discussed having kids?
didn't make the dude wear a condom because it would be quick so she couldn't get pregnant?

This is the dumbest thing i've read in a while.

>So I am not a cuck

Knew I'd be reading bullshit immediately.

If it walks like a cuck and cuck like a cuck, it's a cuck. You watched someone else fuck your gf. You're a cuckold.

Honestly there are two decisions to make here. Do you keep the baby and do you stay together. Both are dependent on your values both as individuals and and a couple.

You can be completely in love with someone but there still has to be lines or the relationship can become abusive. Did she cross any lines that make you uncomfortable ? Well you better be ready to lay down the law or gtfo because if you dont, it will happen again. That's just a rule of human nature.

The fact that you are here asking wat do means you need to think long and haRd about your roles and rules in this relation . Nobody here is going to give you a real answer, just the same gamut of b bullshit.

This story isn't real

Just some fatcunt feminist posting cuck stories

people like you and your gf really make me uncomfortable getting a gf. i want to, but i can't fall in love anymore. i can try to look a 10/10 girl in the eyes while she is smiling at me and obviously in love with me to, but i can't fall in it back. Sup Forums have ruined my love life. i can only look at hot girls and feel like fucking her once then dump her ass on the fucking sidewalk. i don't feel fucking human anymore. i feel like a monster only after sex. i don't want a family with a loving wife and kids anymore. i want to fuck as many fucking sluts as posible, take a monster shit and just die. i am so fucked by people like OP and his gf. i can't feel love anymore, or in fact i don't believe in good or evil at all anymore. i don't feel bad or good about pedophiles raping kids, or terrorist getting executed for their crimes. i just believe everyone do what they do in their self interest. i cant see the difference between a fucking radical jihadist and a peaceful Buddhist anymore, the Buddhist and jihadist want the same thing in the end. they want people to like them. Buddhist are nice to people so the people might be nice back. jihadists kill people to get rid of the people not liking them. a person cheating only cheats because it fits their self interest. you would cheat on your 5/10 gf without blinking if a 10/10 girl with a perfect personality for you wanted you. i fucking promise. and so would she. i was a gym rat on /fit/ 24/7 trying to get hawt af so i can keep my girl when i get one, but it won't mater. if she get
s the chance, she will cheat. if my dick is to small, if i am just to ugly for her, or she dislike my personality in anyway, shew will cheat if able to. i would any you would to. i guess i'm just paranoid about it, but the alarming facts are that 1/2 of people cheat. every other people admits to cheat if get the possibility.

am i insane? i need to know what you think about me. am i fucked in the head? should i see someone for this?

So she was uncomfortable didn't even like it yet let it last over 8 minutes and let him fill her with his cum too. Totally see why you said she hated it bro

Dating a feminist....not even once.

It wasn't about being with another guy, she just wanted to try a guy who was bigger. Didn't matter who.

Am I making sense or am I delusional?

I am not stuck, we are not married. I could walk out tomorrow if I wanted.

She didn't enjoy it like she thought she would. She isn't addicted.

We discussed having kids 2 years ago which is why I had my vasectomy.

How would you go about finding a hung white guy? There were far more blacks advertising and I let her ultimately choose.

We are not in love but we care about each other and having a loving relationship where we try to satisfy and support one another. It's realistic, not a fairytale wannabe.

Hi user, my short advice is to recognize no relationship is perfect and they din't have to be. Just find someone with similar goals and lifestyle as you :)

Hmmm I don't think she's lying. 8 minutes isn't that long to be in discomfort.

pic not her

>So I am not a cuck
Man, you are. You should have fucked another girl so you could be even, but no....You let a nigger fuck your woman, and you let him fuck her raw, so Im glad she is pregnant, I hope she keeps the baby. You deserve this, stupid fuck.

That's the truth about society,
go to the woods, or a place with very few people and stay there for a moment (try to hunt and survive without any help) it will make you feel better.

>it wasnt worth it
Well, this experience sounds fucking awful, but it was THIS time. You sound pretty stupid, m8

Here's the way we determine if you really are a cuck. If you wanted to fuck someone else, would it be ok?

Children with intersectional feminists.....not even once.

I think it isnt only about if he could have do it, its the fact that he didnt do it what already makes him a cuck.

hillary thinks your girl will be able to get an abortion the day of birth...

so with that logic, your girl can squat over a toilet and let the piece of shit hit the water...and flush the lil niglet before it gets a chance to kill police n shit.

It's not a competition. I don't need to get even by being with someone else.

I would talk to my gf about it but I don't think she'd be happy about it. Honestly, I haven't met someone that I wanted to sleep with that badly. Maybe a brunette. l

The big question OP is what you will do if one or two years down the line, when this is all behind you, she asks to try doing it again.

It won't happen. She didn't do it to be with someone else, she just wanted to feel something bigger.

Time to break up.

Then she JUST wants to lick a pussy. Then JUST wants to have two guys at the same time. Then JUST wants to watch you suck a dick. Downward spiral m8 downward spiral.

I would think you need to fuck a chick and have her watch. So she can feel the jealousy, the pain. Maybe then she will not ask again.

Either that of start working on your gag reflex

You're avoiding the question. What would you if she wants to try having another dick in her at some point? Maybe one that isn't quite as big to see if that's more enjoyable.

>What should I do? Can she even get an abortion 9 weeks in?
She'll just cheat behind his back. If she lied about the cum "so you wouldn't be mad", she'll lie about getting more big dicks.

Don't take my word for it though. Time's the best teacher, bud.

THIS!!!!

What if OP? What if she asked to fuck another normal sized dick?
What if she asked you to touch it?
What if she asked you to lay on your back with her over you in 69 while she got plowed from behind?

Will you take the balls across your face?

cuck

drop that bitch like bomb over syria, bro. You will never get over the fact that the child you will be raising is a nigger, all people will laugh and pity you.

You better become Swingers NOW. She WILL lie. She already has.

Sorry bro. Your dick isn't enough for her. I am not sayin the size. She just wants more sex.

I would want her to do it if that's what she wanted. That doesn't make me a cuck, I don't get off on it, I just want her to enjoy herself.

There hasn't been any evidence of this. and I don't want her to feel jealousy or pain. I didn't.

She doesn't desire other guys, just wanted to try someone bigger.

I'm not into homosexual stuff.

cuck

Hahaha ! Ho God, this is hilarious

>we are not in love, we are trying to have a loving relation

Shit nigga make up your mind. When did love become some fairy tail bullshit, is the new generation that goddamned disillusioned?

Fuck I think this bait just tilted me off the face of the planet

This is complete bullshit. Fuck off with this shit

I asked the question about whether he would allow it again to see how much he cares about his relationship because depending on the local laws he might have to pay alimony if the relationship isn't ended in time.

About the abortion, I don't even know which country or state he's in so I can't possibly give advice about if it's legal to do an abortion at this stage.

>I would want her to do it if that's what she wanted. That doesn't make me a cuck, I don't get off on it, I just want her to enjoy herself.

This is what you deserve for being a faggot gutless cuck. Reap what you sow bitch (or what the other person had sowed into your wife technically)

You're a cuck. Have fun wasting your life raising someone elses child.

You're sick with this fantasy.

>Our sex life is great
>I can only make her cum through oral.

This. 100x this

There's always going to be something between you two now. "She got pregnant by some other guy while I watched."

If you're truly not a cuck, then you'll eventually have an issue with it. Might take a year, two or ten, but at some point that's going to bug the shit out of you, and you'll begin to resent her.

Honestly, the only way you could make it even remotely even between you two is if you were to fuck a girl in front of her.

Also, why the hell did you let him go raw?

Fuckin kekold

Wtf, people. This is beyond fucked. Lesson learned hopefully. This is a nightmare, and you kind of set yourself up. Sounds like you weren't in the room when they fucked. Come on Op. this is humiliating at best. Imagine walking around with black baby for a moment. That isn't yours. She fucked you over when she let some asshole go raw dog in her. Flat out. Lucky you don't have he plague, son.

i'm not a autist either you fucking faggot. how can i fuck girls in the fucking woods? how can i listen to music in the woods? how can i be more alone in the woods than i already am? fuck of autismo