Sup Forums, I'm shitting bricks now

Sup Forums, I'm shitting bricks now

>dreaming about meeting with aliens
>talk with them, they're pretty chill
>suddenly one of them extends his hand to me and I can physically feel him touching my eye
>wake up with bleeding eye
>this happened In the morning
>shaving 2 minutes ago and noticed a weird thing in my eye
>pic related

WHAT the fuck?
It was NOT there before.

WHAT the fuck should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

eyecancer.com/eye-cancer/conditions/iris-tumors/iris-melanocytoma/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's a womans eye

> (OP) (You)
>that's a womans eye

I'm a guy

you're a fucking faggot

I'm a girl btw

The only real option here is to end your life as you're becoming a alien vessel as we type. We will miss you user know that your sacrifice will not be in vain.

I don't want to kill myself tho

Stick a needle in it

you know the rules

I googled "black dot on iris" and this is what came up:

eyecancer.com/eye-cancer/conditions/iris-tumors/iris-melanocytoma/

I'd strongly advise going to the doctor user

WTF, can this happen overnight?

Op if you're feeling unwell in the next hour i strongly advise ending your life as it will stop the spread of the virus that is taking over your body.

Stop it

only in the most serious cases....I'm surprised you can still see out of that eye

I've studied aliens for many years and they tend to act nice so you don't think they will cause you harm they most likely will and actually touching you that in layman's terms is really bad. I recommend seeing a doctor inside the next hour.

the alien is in your eye. grab a spoon and scoop it out. Its life or death user. Act now! also live stream it.

Fuck off

>wake up with bleeding eye
And... This wasn't a sign to GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR?
Well, sorry OP. Your only other option is to scoop out the eye before it spreads. Don't worry, though, I'm sure you'll still look as attractive with an eyepatch.

I'd like to fuck a one-eyed girl...stick my dick in her empty eye socket

Op in most case's the guy who said its in your eye is right. But its not an alien don't worry about that its most likely a strain of either highly advanced nano bots so that aliens can see how we work or a virus that will take over your brain.

I'm a guy..

It's ok, user. You can get a pink, glittery eyepatch. You'll still look as uguu kawaii as you do. It's really not THAT bad.

My eyes are really that feminine?
What gives?

Just chill out. Tits or GTFO only applies for attentionwhores. You're asking for gender neutral advice, so that doesn't apply.

As a side note, did your anus feel probed this morning? Was your stool any different or, say, slimy?

But I'm a guy wtf

So you had a dream about something in your eye and you wake up with a stye in your eye. That isn't in the least bit interesting. It's pretty common. For example dreaming about seeing people peeing or feeling like you have to go pee but can't find a toilet or whatever and then waking up and having to go pee. The thing in the real world effects your dreams. This is not mysterious.

Go to a doctor. Idiot.