What's the most unhygienic thing about you?

What's the most unhygienic thing about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byADO1XW-w0
youtube.com/watch?v=DHMOwc1H8pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I usually shower maybe twice a week

I usually fap and jeez in my pants and I wear them for a while until they start to smell bad

I eat my buggers.
They are supposed to strengthen your inmune system.

my dick isn't cut and im starting to leak because oldfag. gotta wash the d if my gf is going down there, sigh...

Yeah, when you're five years old, not 25.

Joke's on you. I'm 34.

My workclothes that I wear under my overalls, I think I haven't washed them in two weeks.

Oh god.

Dont wash hands after taking a dump or piss

Some days I forget to brush my teeth in the morning.

kek

>i shower once a week
>i wear the same pair of socks and underpants for days
>after eating chicken (wich i do alot) i always leave the bones on my table in some bag or mug or other thing i can put them in and don't throw them away for weeks.

I'm a dissapointment.

I've been drinking a 12 pack of beer almost every day for a while now, when I go to the gym I can smell my own balls after a while and my sweat on my upper lip smells like stale beer. I do shower every day and brush my teeth twice a day. Sometimes it smells like onions

>be me
>poop giant turd every day
>wipe clean but always shit in colon
>as day goes by it leaks out my asshole
>by end of day my ass is a mess
what do?

Me neither i have a habbit of not getting piss or shit my hands though.

butt plug

wash it i asume

buttplug?

Stop shitting a titanic every day you lard arse.

Don't wear a white skirt, swamp assed motherfucker.

BUTT
U
T
T
PLUG
L
U
G

Same, but everything else is clean

I just insert some tp in my anus.

I never do at home. I might rinse my hands with water after taking a shit though. Whatever, I very rarely get sick

I don't brush my teeth nearly as much as I should. It's because my teeth are so fucked up position wise that I get really depressed having to look at them.

How the fuck do you forget that? Maybe my breath is just horrible but I always brush right before bed and right when I wake up brushing is the first thing I have to do.

10/10

if i would be drinking a glass of water i'd be spitting it out.

My balls stink petty bad. Like 4 hours after a shower they're slick with sweat. It's ripe too. One time I hadnt showered in 3 days and I stood over a air vent standing next to my gf and she literally puked. Like barfed. Made me think I should wash them. I eventually did. I shower daily and they always stink and are sweaty.

Piss in the sink to save water.

Strengthen your sphincter. You've been shoving too many dicks up your ass so it's loose and leaking

Same here user. I feeeeel you

>right when I wake up
What's the point? You got someone smashing food into your mouth while you sleep?

gee i wonder if there are sweat glands there?

I never once retracted my foreskin until I was 14

That means no washing

I've never laughed so hard at a post before, thank you user
Also in drunk

Hero.

protip: Use slip underwear instead of boxers.

I never wash my hands after masturbate my girlfriend. I love to keep the smell

you probably have a chronic fungal infection. swamp ass is what the military used to call it. try some lotrimin ultra.

also being overweight can predispose the folds of skin and scrotum to stink/fungus.

>be on opiates years ago
>opiates causes giant, rock-like strength, pebble shits
>would sometimes bleed badly from my little tight asshole
>learned from a girl in jail that if this happens
>no problem, user!
>"just insert your thumb into your pussy hole and you can coax the hard poo out without straining!"
>do this every time I shit now. It's amazing
>girls are gross too

I don't brush my teeth as often as I should.
I never wash my hands after jerking off.

I used to never wipe my ass. My underwear would get crusty with shit, then I would just throw em behind furniture, I do the same with cum shirts. had a cleaning lady quit working for us because she didn't want to pick up my shitty undies anymore

>Got drunk
>Puked on side of bed
>Quickly pick it up
>Move out 6 years later

Had rot on my mattress...

Same here, nobody told me i need to.

I always piss in the sink. If there's a drain in the floor I piss in that too. Sometimes I'll pee in the tub. I have to rinse it out afterwards or it gets all smelly. The sink should always be used for pissing. Don't have to worry about pissing on the seat. There isn't one! Trying to get more bros on board with this idea.

Wat

nobody told me how to jerk off, are you retarded?

This is a pretty obscure one. I have a skin bridge on my shaft due to a botched circumcision. It slowly fills up with smegma because I have no way of getting it out without a needle or some shit, and fuck that. It takes about 2 years for it to completely fill. After it is completely filled it is ready for me to push it out. I push it out, throw it away, and am good for another 2 years.

fuck you dude

Same

I am gay

Your fucking uncle told you how to jerk off, he even showed you

Kek you must be me

Fucking lol dude, me too. I often stick pencils through the inside of my skin bridge for fun. The smegma is so stinky. I thought about getting the skin bridge removed but chicks don't care.

Hmmm where to start
>regularly wear same clothes and underwear for days at a time
>also sleep in those clothes
>no toothbrush
>shower twice a week because too cold
>havent changed bed sheets in 2 years, blanket held together by old cum and sauce stains
>never ever wash hands, even after shitting or wanking. Bonus points if i shake someone's hand
>no deodorant because waste of money
>piss in bottles when lazy, forget in room for weeks
>eat food in bed, crumbs everywhere
>underwear is more skid marks than cotton
>long as fuck nails, too lazy to cut
>pick nose relentlessly, possible store for later use in afore mentioned hand shakes
>never vacuum, mop, etc
>food and meat prep on bench, never wipe down after

I only brush my teeth if I'm going somewhere or if I notice my tongue tastes terrible

I don't clean myself up after I jerk it, so if I do and then don't shower my junk smells like death

Here, related story

>late night
>decide to get high because degenerate
>load up my g-bong with a full keef hit
>hit it
>start coughing
>continue coughing for 20 minutes
>puke down shirt and onto bed
>don't even care
>fall asleep in my own vomit
>wake up next morning, smell's so bad I puke on myself again
>throw away sheets and all clothes
>room still smells faintly of vomit

Hahaha that one is pretty funny user

What's slip underwear?

youtube.com/watch?v=byADO1XW-w0

Hello.
We want to help you all reach your true potential. All you have to do, is help us, by listening.

shit lol i thought i was the only one. mine is way too small to stick a pencil through. that is insane. and ya girls have never even noticed or asked about mine so i dont really care enough to get it removed.

I hope you die

Pics NAO

I was 13 when I first masturbated fully. I knew what it was but I didn't realise I had to keep doing it until you come until a friend told me. I though you could only do that from sex.

I think I was retarded as a child.

So you fuckers put your smelly smegma-loaded dicks into chicks like that?

Oh god, what if a girl was blowing you and she pushed the smegma out into her mouth? I'm gonna fucking vomit

I havent washed between my balls and asshole for about 3 years

a G-string.

Better than my roommate.

>go into his room for vacuum
>trash from months ago everywhere
>smells like frier grease from his work mixed with his man stink
>mold on cups
>stack of moldy plates and bowls
>wehaveadishwasherwth.gif
>wears same pair of clothes for weeks at a time without washing
>wealsoownawasheranddryer.fml
>does not shower for weeks
>sink filled with beard hair, toilet covered with pubes
>shit crusted all over toilet
>bed with no sheet
>the sides of bed have more crust that pizza hut
>Closet smells fowl
>don't dare open it

I live with a cave troll. I spend $50+ on febreeze every month to keep the smell contained.

I haven't cleaned my teeth for 9 months.

Haven't done laundry in about a month and started reusing underwear cause I ran out of clean ones. Reminds me I should try to find some time to deal with it today.

haha its not that noticeable really. its kind of hard to explain without a picture. usually i notice when it is ready to come out and just do it on my own. then the bridge is completely flat for a good year and completely unnoticeable unless i decide to fuck a doctor or some shit.

im a homeless videographer
youtube.com/watch?v=DHMOwc1H8pQ

I wouldn't say there's anything. I shower every day with soap, I brush my teeth twice a day, I floss. Oh yeah, one thing is that I, errr how do you say in english, pulling my toenails I guess? (Like biting but not biting, but fucking the nails up with my fingernails). But that's not unhygienic per se, more that it looks gross. Lets just say I never smell. And if I do, I know there are some people who'll tell me because they know I absolutely hate people who don't take care of themselfs hygienically

Where are you from user?

Not from the middle east. Those people smell horrid.

Mine is pretty fucked but i dont do it any more (got caught by landlord). Basically i was sitting round one day wondering how much shit humans make. Sure i could crunch the numbers in my head, few hundred grams per shit about 6 times a week, but i needed something more visceral.
So i decided to keep a shit/compost bin in my cupboard. Every time i needed to shit i would squat over this leg rest box thing i had that was hollow inside. I would take the lid off and start shitting, then replace the lid when i was done. Obviously i couldn't contaminate the poo volume with piss or toilet paper, so i would hold a bottle over/up to my dick and piss into that while i was shitting. Afterwards i would sort of hobble walk to the shower so no wiping paper necessary. I did this for about 6 months, at which point shit was starting to ooze through the joins in the wooden leg rest box, and the landlord noticed the smell on an inspection. Filled that bad boy up but never got to weigh it

I have really oily hair, after 24 hours it looks horrible.

Next time it comes around take pictures and make a thread, you'll become Internet famous

fuck off you knob. I bet you're from Oman aren't you?

Why dont you shower then my maximum oiliness comes in about 2-4 days.

I wear the same underwear for 3-4 days, I wash my Jeans maybe once every 6 months.

Try washing with hair product one day and then shower without the next. Alternate like that. I also have super greasy hair and this helps

Twice a week? That's disgusting. I bet you smell of stale sweat and urine..

I'm from The Netherlands mate

I don't wash or brush my teeth, I sleep in the same clothes I wear during the day, up to weeks at a time. When i masturbate i just let the cum dry on my clothes or sheets or whatever. I piss in bottles so i dont have to get up.

enjoy your worms

Buy mega tampons

"When i masturbate i just let the cum dry on my clothes or sheets or whatever"

Glad i'm not the only one.

Air out after the shower, like dry your nads with a fan. Wear gym shorts and boxes for more air flow

Been doing that for years

Also got rid of the box by leaving it at a kfc drive through window that forgot my supercharged sauce

Ty user, I'll try it.

fuuuuck

i thought i was bad

>chewing the dead skin around my fingernails whenever i'm stressed
>shower twice a day, but soap and scrub my whole body maybe once a month
>i'd sometimes take my used condom, fill it with water and toss it out the 13th floor and watch millions of my potential offspring splater on some poor bastard's windsheld

This and tea tree oil conditioner = no more greasy fucking mess

Also look up dry shampoo

love to stoke my asshole all day long and then smell my fingers

After I get undressed after work I take a piece of that clothing, rub it under my balls, and smell it to see how smelly I got after a days work.

I don't know why I do it.

Same

>What's the most unhygienic thing about you?
my gf..