ITT: things white ppl find spicy

ITT: things white ppl find spicy

>inb4 trigrd wit ppl think I'm black

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/media/mind-your-language/2012/jan/29/literally-a-much-misused-word
slate.com/articles/life/the_good_word/2005/11/the_word_we_love_to_hate.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tabasco, chili powder, jalapenos.

Source: white guy

those r fairly normally spicy
how about tooth paste?

Habanero pepper

>Being white
>Finding shit spicy

So you mean low tier uneducated whites...

Not really to anyone who enjoys any kind of spicy food. Tabasco is essentially pepper vinegar that people throw on poorly cooked eggs to make them edible. Chili powder has a small amount of ground cayenne which can be hot by itself in larger quantities but is almost entirely masked in chili powder and usually white people will only add that to their chili and be like "it's sooo spicy blleeeeh". Jalapenos are like the earliest tier of peppers that are actually a little hot but they're nothing compared to a Serrano or an actual chili pepper.

Source: white guy that likes spicy food

Mayo

they burn like the devil coming out

Is mayo spicy at all?

These korean noodles are hotter than satans turds

Steamed carrots
Cinnamon mints
Cooked bell peppers
Source: my grandma

Probably spicy stuff idk

Crab Cakes
Lasagne
Popeyes Chicken a̳n̳y̳t̳h̳i̳n̳g̳

AYOOOOO this was the answer OP was looking for
thank you for making my day user

LOL I DIDNT NOTICE THIS EITHER

This should be for white people that live anywhere other than Texas. We literally put hot sauce on everything down here.

You literally put hot sauce on things? That's pretty cool, we only figuratively put hot sauce on stuff here.

Scrolling past I thought this was wax

people tend to hear exaggeration in words. I'm not exaggerating the everything part. So I used literally

Big black cock

"Literally" doesn't mean "I'm not exaggerating." You could have used "seriously" instead and not sounded like a retard.

My mixtape

Salt.

Source: Taco Bell

You're telling me to just use a synonym instead of the word literally when either or doesn't change anything. I don't see how you think it makes any different. I'm thinking you're more of the retard than I

Also please look up the definition of literally. I'm pretty sure it's used to express truth which isn't kinda the opposite of exaggeration?

Also cayenne pepper on scrambled eggs and diced potatoes is the fucking tits.

I've never tried one of those, is it same seasoning as "jerk"? Btw I love samosas and those are pretty hot, is it comparable?

spice

Green tobasco is by far the best. Best flavour to heat ratio.

I literally do not care

>no

theguardian.com/media/mind-your-language/2012/jan/29/literally-a-much-misused-word

slate.com/articles/life/the_good_word/2005/11/the_word_we_love_to_hate.html

Third party user here,

What you said was "we literally put hotsauce on everying"

You should have said was "we put hotsauce on literally everything"

If you don't understand the difference then you're a retard

Don't think it's that important, I understood what he meant and I was literally blown away by the fact.

Nice bait.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm telling you we put it on everything. Cars, ice cream, trees, paper. The only difference is the placement of adverb so basically syntax.

Bait? The statement I posted is truth, My concept of "normal" my emotional and mental thought processes were literally blown away by learning that Texans put hot sauce on everything.

I'm white and there's only two things I've yet tried that were too spicy for me.

Jersey Death Sauce, which I'm not too sure of nowadays because I was little then.

But the other is Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce. That is something you use one drop at a time and I fucking drenched my burrito when I first got it. That lava in a bottle is still sitting in my fridge.

The placement of "literally" in your statement means you put hot sauce on things in a literal sense.

If you would've said "literally everything" then you would've achieved what you were going for. But you didn't, and here we are now.

Even better bait.

Too late everyone on this site is a nigger
>mfw

Dave's makes a bunch of good hot sauces that you only need a few drops of. I love their sudden death sauce in my chili and barbecue sauce.

jabaneros are borderline for me

jalookas are what i call spicey. i have to vent the damn kitchen and wear a mask when i fry them. the little fuckers are used for pepper spray and elephant repellant

Chris is that you?

Get a load of this faggot, he thinks his friend is so original that nobody in the world would share his opinions. No I'm not Chris you faggot, stop talking about Sup Forums IRL and kill yourself.

oh so it is chris. i'd tell you to get back to work, but you're homeless and alone : (

>spicy

Yeah I'm gonna fuck your sister with this dirty homeless cock you nigger.

>ITT: things white ppl find spicy
An Indian man's anus after a big shit.

>dot Indian not feather Indian

That's cool. Anything else you want to share?

Also to answer OP, eggplant. My dad always said it hurt his mouth when he ate eggplant.

help yourself. her clitoris is larger than your dick and is known to be quite agressive.