Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE
youtu.be/Ra26qAXkrxI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, not one of the most interesting threads I've seen

Not another one...

le olde leddit switchadongo :^)

Its just doesnt click for me, the only lyric I can feel myself a little related is ''Don, Aman'', everything else is just their little personal stories

>lyrics
not the point of the album dude

>just their little personal stories
do you ever read a novel?

fuck off my board before i come find you and mash you up

>boring

the ultimate pleb criticism. plebbin 101.

'boring' literally doesn't mean anything when reviewing art. it only reflects negatively on your attention span as a listener

you don't have to like this album but you do have to prove you have the capacity to judge art on its merits and justify why it doesn't appeal to you properly. cuz at the moment, a thread died so you could loudly claim "I DON'T GET DE MUZIKZ" like an attention seeking 3 year old

Is it just the same guy making these threads every time?

If the musicians fails to catch my attention, he didn't do his homework
Now don't take it as "Every song should start off with a catchy riff", but sometimes you just listen to music and wonder where the thought starts and ends

You have to get into it when you're fourteen and friendless and think having no gf is the epitome of suffering. Basically, you must be Eliot Rodger.

>Only I matter when listening to music!
Yikes

>If the musicians fails to catch my attention, he didn't do his homework

ludicrous statement, immediately disproven by the fact that hundreds of thousands of people have heard this album and it has resonated with them

you have literally just suggested that any music that doesn't cater to your personal tastes is a failing on the musicians' side. which casts doubt on your entire value system tbqh. if you aren't capable of discerning what is a worthwhile artistic endeavour from what you personally find appealing, you aren't really listening to music as an art form at all. which makes you no different to someone who listens exclusively to buttrock or top 40

unpleb yourself pronto or leave the board, we already have enough people like you here

if you listen to music for the lyrics you're barring yourself off from true musical nirvana. Better shape up quick.

It really is boring. I heard it for the first time in my 20's, though, so I was kinda' like "what are you guys bitching about? just ride it out til college."

Fuck slint.

youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE song A

youtu.be/Ra26qAXkrxI Song B

Which song is better...Both different OC mash ups

Ohh Both are boring asf....

I will never understand people complaining that this album is emo or "whiny" fuck off and pay actual attention to it next time.

Can you even name what he's "complaining" about? Oh, there's that one song about a break-up, yeah that is such a teenage thing, nobody past 18 gets heartbroken.. Anxiety? Yeah, god knows that goes away when you hit 20.

It's five short stories, removed from personal anecdotes, there's plenty of metaphors, the lyrics work on more than one level.

t. C*******u

What are the merits of this album?

you're right tho
I don't get the hype for this

Steaming pile of meme shit.

I MISS YOUUUUU