OFFICIAL SUPREME GAME OF THRONES GENERAL BEST THREAD #2

Wow that last thread was amazing of discussioning this show. I want to keep it going forever everyday.

consider suicide

fuk azor

HOO

HOO

HOO

>hurr let's illogically kill off characters and focus on retarded storylines that go nowhere and finally Arya becomes A Game of Thrones(tm)

fuck off reddit, go rate each episode 9/10 like you always do

>tfw this season they are killing the actor with the best body of work

No my dear. Why does this keep having to be said? Kit is too boring to be anything but straight and that myrcella girl actually is just Dean's beard.

Francis

repost because new thread

3/4 of these are 'nothing' changes. Not gonna argue them all, but let say, Roose death.

Roose is dead but the northern situation is the exact same thing as it always was.

Best way to look at it : let's picture Roose killing Ramsay.

The rest of the season can happen the EXACT SAME WAY. Only change one line of "Ramsay is a big meanie ;_;" to "Roose killed my brother!" and everything's fine.

If they're both still alive? Again, the season can happen the exact same way.

Roose death is a nothing change.

JUST

>Muh leaks

>being baited by Jon out of the Castle
>being baited into having your back turned against the hill behind you
>getting butchered in the open field by this faggot who sucked his mother's tits daily until the day she died

Kek

I want actual faggots to leave .

Sean Bean was killed off like 5 seasons ago

You got it

Good to know they wont go to waste

stolen off isaac's phone?

literally who

No seriously I don't recognize that fag at all

>a bunch of guys with close quarter based fighting axes running into a wall of tower shields and pikes

okay

>second best twink is gonna jump out the window

Well at least we'll still have Bran, best twink in all of Westeros

That's from Pompeii faggot stop posting it

we've been talking about twinks all day time for a new topic

wish that was from GoT

they are being driven back, they are not running at them

genius

Who here is team Jonnis?

>Vale is finally going to do something this episode

If you could live anywhere in Westeros why wouldn't you choose the Vale?

How about binks

Why are you such a fucking cunt OP?

Epsoide Leaks yet?

king tommen baratheon first of his name

>we

if you mean all 3 of you then the solution is simple, leave. go gossip like school girls on the playground over and facebook or whatever shithole you call home

wut

In the books, kinda.
On the show, it's fucking retarded black&white character assassination.

>This one is the hero so root for him! This one is evil and an asshole so hate him!

Liam Cunningham is a flamer. Ignore your ridiculous pedo meme for a while, anyone who has seen photographs of him out and about knows it.

I'd choose Dorne, it's farthest away from the White Walkers and they do nothing in the books too

Someone make tonight's episode leak faster.

leaks?

they had to run at them in the first place to be driven back, nigger

minorfu qt girls of GoT?

I was. To be honest, Jonnis was one of the only things holding Season 5 together for me but D&D had to be fucking shitlords and butcher Stannis character.

ikr, literally the opposite of what GRRM intended. Just shows again D&D don't understand asoiaf

Dorne, the Reach, or the Stormlands seem pretty comfy familia, Griffin's Roost seemed super comfy when i read about it

if you were actually closet dating would you be ok with it though?

I don't think I'd have a violent enough personality to be cut out for Dornish life.
Or the heat.

Highgarden would be the good life.

in 4 hours

So how exactly is CIA cavalry winning against thousands of spears?

>implying he doesn't bang carice 24/7

no they didnt they could have been holding ground and the boltons are the ones taking the offensive

this isnt fucking braveheart

not leaks.

spears aren't pointed at them.

The High Sparrow is a success though. I know people say muh normies think he's evil and I don't root for him personally, but he's not outright evil or good, although he's clearly wanting more power and it's even more apparent in the books.

>best body of work

this is just wrong literally and figuratively. there is no universe where this is a correct statement.

Bi then. He is definitely open-minded.

So they teleport 100m from the army?

Jon Targaryen

Just you wait, they'll find a way to fuck it up.

Is that a total war screenshot ?
When the fuck do the boltons , or anyone in GoT battle in hoplite phalanx ?
If anyone has horses the boltons are fucked

Littlefinger is involved, so yes.

the conversation started because I asked in the other post who y'all thought were the biggest gays. you could have mentioned him. Anyone else?

Please don't let this guy make the next thread.

Calling it now, nobody major actually dies this ep. Except like Rickon. The final will make up for it though, plenty main chars dying then.

Too busy focusing on the army they're actually fighting to be looking behind them. Or by the time they realize they can't reposition their spear wall.

After all the ridiculous movements across continents and the goddamn world itself, now is when you get bothered by the teleportation trope?

probably by hammer and anvil tactics or basic flanking, or shitty GOT tv storytelling and railroading

wildmen and northmen are going to be the distraction, and the vale is going to come around them and attack them from their flanks - i'm guessing they'll allude to the fact that ever since ramsay killed his pop pop he never was very good at thinking ahead or battle stratagem so he'll get baited out of winterfell and get fucked

in GoT people aren't aware of calvary forces before they're 50 feets away from them. See : Stannis/Bolton.

They'll ride them over.

But anyway, it's not a big anti-cavalery phalanx with 10 foot spears... They're infantry spears for melee fights. Wouldn't annihilate a cavalry especially considering LF probably has 2x more men, and they'll be attacked on 2 fronts and all that.

It's secluded, cold and run by a literal retard. I'd rather go to Dorne or the Summer Isles. Fug niggo hookers and drink wine erryday.

Charles Dance.

It would depend where exactly in Highgarden for me

Their biggest house, the Hightowers, are under a naval siege by the Greyjoys, and they have a portion of their army deployed in Kings Landing preparing to fight the Faith Militant too

Dorne has none of that in the books

maybe it's how Northern armies fight wildlings historically? Practically the wildlings would've learned to counter it eventually, but the show is post-apocalyptic earth and everyone's retarded so

you don't even know you stupid nigger, keep your mouth shut before i pull out of your mom and fill your mouth with your future brother

>no leaks yet

guys for fuck sake, i want to watch before the apehoop game starts

where my Jon bros at?

>run by a literal retard
Who? Littlefinger?

>rickon
>major

define main character

>LF teleporting
now that'd really be something never seen before!

and this Yes, it's very possible that they won't know a cavalry is even there before they're in striking range.

please don't start a fucking thread war again

Shit, outside of killing Northerners and understrength Stannis, has the Ramsay any actual battle experience and tactics?

Here fellow Jonbro

That's not a phalanx

Entire Vale>Ramsay's Northern forces, Ramsay can't do shit against the Vale unless he's safely behind the Walls of Winterfell, Robb lost too many men at the War of the Five Kings and the Red Wedding and the North is significantly weaker now

Well, if he's dying in the Wildfire explosion, he can't be really fucked up. His arc has been interesting and will be brought to a proper conclusion.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

With the power of CIA's stand 「FLIGHT PLAN」, he and his men can traverse reality with no issue. That's how he ended up in Westeros, after he got defeated by Bane during the battle in Wreckage Brother in our world.

Yes sir, Littlefinger teleports 20K Vale Knights in a surprise attack on Winterfell

you're late, cunt.

>he walks out of the flames, truly blessed by the seven, the one religion without any magical basis so far

Based comfy Jon poster. Jon gonna retake the north tonight, can't wait :)

The Night King looks like Darth Maul.

>how exactly is CIA cavalry winning against thousands of spears?

The same way the Rohirrim do it in LotR, presumably. Riding the fuck over them.

that would not be a proper ending? wtf?

We don't know his motivations, who he really is, what he really wants? If he dies before anything is explained he would be a literal plot device for a season of KL shit.

>a body of troops or police officers, standing or moving in close formation.

Can i somehow fund the pirates to deliver faster?

>bolton army go from magically being made up of melee cavalry to being a spear based hoplite-esque infantry force with an entire set of pretty matching shields

Robin Arryn. Despite Littlefinger, he has the final say.

>not playing total war
>Dont know the simplest tactic of pinning spearmen with disposable troops(even peasants) so their spears will be busy killing said disposable troops while your cavalry rides at their fullest speed to ram home.