How can Argentinians and Brazilians pretend to be white when they drink this Indio shit that even Mexicans won't touch?

How can Argentinians and Brazilians pretend to be white when they drink this Indio shit that even Mexicans won't touch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYXbZTD5Snw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well ur mom really loves to drink indio shit cum all the time

/thread

What is that?

this

ChimarrĂ£o, only true ubermensch drink it

Is the entire bowl filled like a porridge or is it more like a tea?

/thread

damn. op btfo

>porridge
wut
it's not a proper tea but it's a drink with herbs. here, have a video: youtube.com/watch?v=XYXbZTD5Snw

Americans never drink bad things.

it's such a fucking pain in the ass when you get compared to Brashitlians on a viet imageboard just because of something that you drink every day.

I think that I will stop drinking it now to avoid such situations, fuck you fat piece of shit.

>takes a sip
>immediately screams in pain
jesus

D-stroid

Actually he screamed because the mum took it from him

It looks so incredibly thick - looking at the straw I kinda get it.

yeah the straw has a strain on one end actually

lel stay mad.

How was it consumed before the straw was invented? I'm guessing like a regular tea.

sssoo, is this a mate thread?
does it contain caffeine?
can you drink it before bed?
asking for a friend

>hey hey I'm an amerishit piece of shit and you're just like a boot lip jungle vine swinging rotten banana-reeking subtropical murderous zika infected monkey just because you drink some herb infusion with a straw

you'd understand if you were white and someone compared you to a nig.

yes
yes, less than coffee but if you drink a lot it's the same
it's not suggested but I do it

>I'm whiter than this nigger right here

>white

nope, apparently indians used a bamboo straw too but they just didn't put it in so deep in the yerba

>does it contain caffeine?
honest answer? yes
dishonest make-believe advertising answer? no, it's _Mateine_*

* not approved by FDA and associates

>can you drink it before bed?
yeah, anytime

Maybe the natives drank it like that, but the straw has been around pretty much since the beginning of its widespread consumption

don't worry I won't drink it anymore now, I will just drink boiling water. OP ruined mate for me.

Good. Tell me anything else you enjoy so I can start doing it.

it's in essence a tea with different preparation method, no powdered essence here, you just chop the plant into little pieces and dump the contents in the vase. It's really good to purge your body, theoretically, drinking too much mate will make you shit yourself.

there's a whole tradition involving it too. mate must be drunk from one vase and everybody takes turns clockwise or counter clockwise to drink it, saying thanks means you don't want more mate and putting too much sugar will get your called a pussy for ruining it for those that like it bitter

northern Argentinians and rebellious provincials also known as Uruguayans drink it cold and with juice, that's called a terere

there's a third form of mate that I can't remember.

as far as I know there's no additional products beyond preservatives for the yerba plant.

this is a native drink. Dew right from mountain tops. thats why its extreme

boiled grass

Potato is indio shit
Tomato is indio shit
Chocolate is indio shit
Corn is indio shit
>tfw nobody is white

lol no, then it would be proper tea
it's a gourd with grass with boiling water poured on it, that's more like it

yeah but you know how FDA is, damned yankees

who cares about the FDA, the syrians are our main importer

so it doesn't give you insomnia like regular tea?
or you are saying it is the same as tea in that regard? i mean, some people can sleep just fine after drinking tea.

the EU soon too

not sure, but i didn't hear a lot of complaints about people that drink mate and sleep afterwards
it's not very strong caffeine but if you say that some people drink tea and then can't sleep then i've got no idea what would happen to them
what i did hear is that some people lose appetite when drinking mate while others feel more hungry (because they're energized). i guess it's mostly psychological or i dunno

i would kill to lower my appetite. i am literally eating right now.

thank, anons. i am going to give it a try.

>that flag
>talking about white culture

I've made tea from the local yaupon holly we have growing here, it's related to the yerba plant and also contains caffeine. It's got a very mild taste to it. The berries will give you diarrhea though, you don't eat those.

I didn't know that happened with tea, but no. it can give you minor stomach cramps and that's it

t. bolitoro

>eating unknown berries
i saw too many american movies to do that, i'm actually terrified of them

how can murifats pretend to be white when they drink coffee that literally originated in SOMALIA?

>northern Argentinians and rebellious provincials also known as Uruguayans drink it cold and with juice, that's called a terere

So the way we buy it is haram?

this is not terere

this is not mate

you are getting scammed

It comes from your rainforests senpai

what is this travesty

it's cold matecocido if you think it over

yeah but it's not mate. yerba mate is the name of the yerba plant properly prepared to be served

i can't even begin to fathom how they made an """organic""" drink out of something that produced little to no water products, specially considering the mate fruit is the size of a nail and has little water. In fact yerba mate is prepared in such way it's completely dry, when you first open a generic yerba bag it has enough dust to make you cough

you were given yerba ""juice"" mixed with random shit and got told it's mate. who the fuck would drink such bitter juice besides those vegans nuts is beyond me.

mate cocido is tea tho', this is part of the "whole foods" fads americans go through. some of those drinks are pretty alright (1l of pure apple juice, jesus h. crist) but lots of whole food products are bullshit.

that said i guess you are technically right, I just don't see bottled tea as the real thing

>bottled tea
oh good point, i'm gonna use it from now on
we've just said that mate is not tea, so that bottled shit of whatever doesn't count as well

I think it's like cold mate cocido, remember that Coca-Cola also made something that time ago

and they used carbonated water on it
shit was removed from stock in a matter of 6 weeks lol

wasn't that called selvatica?
is this some mandela effect shit?

it's just 'muricans wanting to invent new shit with regional things

they better keep making coca-cola, they're pretty good at it.

it was called Nativa for Argentina, Selvatica here because of copyright reasons (probably)

american Coca Cola isn't that good even. they use HFCS, remember? our sugarcane sweetened Coke is better (the one with stevia needed more stevia methinks)

>american Coca Cola isn't that good even
I've heard the same about american food and coffee in general tbqh
however, we can agree that latin coca-cola is best coca-cola, on the other hand I didn't try the one with stevia, just CC zero, and it's quite decent imo

ah, thank you old man

KEK

WTF are those shits

>el mate tiene cafeina